Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Eliza, babes! That part is SO rocking!! LOL, I love you for this! ðŸ˜³ I will edit this in a minute and continue =)

--------- EDITED

PART 22

''What is it, psycho?'' Ashi rolled her eyes and moved to the front seat. 

''No..No..Not there!'' Yuvi said when she sat at the passenger seat. 

''Then where? In ur lap?'' She did a fake yawn.

''No, wacko! Well, if you think about it, that's not such a bad idea.'' He winked. 

''Oh come on, get this game over with. Where should I move?''

Yuvi pointed to the driver seat. 

''What? Are you serious?'' Ashi's eyes widened and Yuvi grinned. ''You really want me to drive the car?''

Yuvi nodded. ''Im not gonna drive it anymore! Im tired and all. It's on you now, to get us to the camp safely.''

Ashi grinned. And then her smile faltered. ''I don't know the directions!''

''Dont worry. I will give you the directions. But you HAVE to drive the car, alright?''

''Okay!'' Ashi grinned.

''What? You mean..?'' Yuvi raised his eyebrows. ''You have no problem in driving the car?''

''What? NO. Deffo not. And besides, I will reach there much faster than you could ever take me!''

Yuvi sighed. His plan failed. He wanted to see Ashi panicked, and requesting him to drive the car, for once..But instead, she looked all happy and excited about it! Darn it. 
Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
PART 23 

''Woah!!'' Yuvi almost fell back one more time when Ashi rounded the corners. 

''Oh My Gosh, It is SO much fun!'' Ashi grinned like a child in a candy shop with unlimited money. And seeing Ashi like that - so happy - it made Yuvi smile. But then he frowned again when he was thrown behind in another corner. 

''Ashi, watch out, okay?'' But Yuvi's request fell to deaf ears. 

'Aww come on, Yuvi! Don't behave like a damsel-in-distress cause I am not going to be your hero to rescue you!'' She winked. ''And besides, this is so much fun! I have never drove a car before, you know? I always wanted to! But then you know these moms, she was always like, ''No Ashi you will get hurt!''. In her excitement, she hugged Yuvi from the driver seat while keeping one hand on the controls. ''Thank youu Yuvi! I got to drive a car because of you!''

Yuvi was all panicked when he heard that Ashi didnt know how to drive a car! But in that one moment, he forgot everything but the feeling of her arms on his back, having her so close to him..It did something to him.. Something he couldn't explain, 'cause it has never happened before. 

Ashi broke the hug and continued driving. And Yuvi's common sense came back to him. ''Geez! Ashi, you have never drove a car before! Why didn't you tell me? Give me the steering wheel, will you?'' 

''No!'' Ashi and Yuvi started fighting for the control and they didn't realise they went offtrack on the road that leads to the jungle.

''Ashi, look what you have done! We were supposed to turn at the last corner!''

'You won't let me turn, would ya? I tried to, but you are like, fighting with me and not letting me do anything!'' 

''Ashi! MOVE!'' Yuvi's eyes widened when he saw a truck coming from forward, and he grabbed the steering wheel and turned it around in a rush to get out of the way, and the car slammed to the right towards the trees. Yuvi steered it between the trees until all they could see was the forest. The brakes had failed and they couldn't stop the car. They lost control and the car slammed in the nearest tree.

-----------

Whoever's writing next, it's your choice if you want anyone of them unconscious.. Or not. But, make them lost in the jungle, please? ðŸ˜³

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Yeah, Okay?, So I am bored and I am updating, again. =)

PART 24

''Ouch!'' Yuvi woke up after a while. He was expecting loads of people cornering them. But he forgot that they were somewhere deep in the jungle. He had fallen out of the car and his legs were bleeding. His chest was hurting a bit, but other than that, he was fine.

He tried to remember what had happened. His head was throbbing like hell. He remembered the fights with Ashi, his plan to take revenge from Ashi. He remembered coming here with Raj and MP, he remembered Raj and MP leaving. He remembered letting Ashi drive the car, He remembered that she couldn't drive...

Oh shit! ''Ashi!'' He scrambled about trying to get up but his legs wouldn't bulge. He tried to stand on his right leg and made his way using the car handles to the other side. There was no sign of Ashi. 

''Oh My God! Where is she? Ashi!!'' He looked around, screaming loudly. His heart beat increased with every second, mind consumed in worry and panic. And then...

''Yuvi! I am right here.'' She answered from behind the tree. 

Yuvi turned around, and sighed with relief. ''What are you doing, wacko? I was so worried for you and...''

''I was just trying to check if we are getting any network!'' She waved her phone in front of him. Her gaze shot down to his bloodied leg. ''Dude, what are you doing walking around with that leg?'' She grabbed him by his shoulders and made him sit in the car. ''Chill dude, and I'd call for help!''

''Wait, Ashi!'' He held her hand before she could go. ''How come you ain't injured?''

She smiled. ''I ducked down when you slammed the car between the trees! And the moment I realised the brakes weren't working, I was about to alert you and help you down, so that you won't slam your head in the glass or anything but-'' She sighed. ''-too late!''

He tilted his head. ''It's not your fault!'' He shook his head. ''Actually it IS! You were driving the car when you didn't even know how to!''

''Hello?'' She narrowed her eyes. ''You were the one who asked me to drive the car, remember?''

''But I didn't know you couldn't drive!''

''You should have known. That's your problem, not mine!'' She snapped. 

Yuvi was amazed. This girl had it in herself to answer anything to anyone, and for once, even Mr. Yuvraj Dev was left with hanging jaws. She snapped, ''What?'' and Yuvi just shook his head, ''Nothing!'' He muttered.

''We gotta do something about that leg!'' She said. 

''Yeah?, Dont worry!'' Yuvi tried to stand up but his leg had gone totally numb, and it was still bleeding. Ashi caught him just in time. His hand went around her waist a little bit tighter than necessary, and his other hand was hanging by her shoulders. But Ashi didn't notice that lingering touch. She was too busy trying to help Yuvi stand while not falling herself. Yuvi snapped out of it and sat down on the seat again. 

''Look, We need to stop this blood. You have something?''

Yuvi shook his head. 

''I think we have some spare pieces of clothes in the car. I will get them and tie them around your leg, okay? And then we will look around for network, and if we don't find it, we will just walk around looking for people! Going in this car is impossible, now!'' Ashi said. And Yuvi just nodded. He was quite surprised. This girl wasn't worried or panicked at all about being lost in a jungle. Infact, she was sorting it out calmly. Quite different from others.. Yuvi thought with a smile. 

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aku and eliza..awesome parts..eliza i just cudnt stop laffing in ur updates..it was way too cute!
aku fr a 14 year old u write soo damn well....u have a gift!

part 25

uhhh so how do i tie this around his leg?? ashi thought with a fluster
i sooo dont want to mess around with him watching and crazy taunts spilling from his unworthy brain!

"wacko what are you exactly trying to do?" asked yuvi in  half conscious state..the injury had somewhat drained him of energy...and now he was lying in wilderness with a semi competent wacked out red head who was struggling to impart some sort of medical aid to him!!!

"trying to make sure that u survive!" ashi snorted at his arrogant in distress voice...

"yeah like that wud happen!..u stupid girl..tie that around my leg..cant miss starlet do that too???"

ashi was absolutely stunned at him...she got up..all red and furious..and got more cloth from the jeep..

"hey bhaggu!...yuvi patience rakho...main tumhari personal nurse nahi hu"..

*as much as she hated him at this point..she still had to make something right..bcz after all it was HER driving that had hit him in d face and  shaken his brains*

"there ..all done",said ashi..evidently proud of herself bcz she she tied the cloth around his leg to obstruct the bleeding....
"ya thanx" yuvi muttered ina low voice..darn he really was losing it now...

" come now yuvi lets get out of here..camp chalte hai.." said ashi and helped yuvi on his feet....but suddenly she realised that they were deep in d jungle and there jeep was no where to be seen..

"uhh..,.ab ye jeep kaha chali gayi...wahi toh thi..." *panic and confusion lurking around her.with an unconscious pychotic arrogant berk on her side !*

"hmmmm waaat ??" yuvi asked almost as if he cudnt care less..

uh oh...ashi looked around...wilderness..quiet..and no thick shrubbery all around her..
NO THIS CANT BE...ashi thought in panic...

"urmm yuvi.."she began pointily.." wer lost"!..

Edited by luv_wacko - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

aku and eliza..awesome parts..eliza i just cudnt stop laffing in ur updates..it was way too cute!

aku fr a 14 year old u write soo damn well....u have a gift!

aww!! they r lost now!! my part now, will edit in a while..
debo.... love the way u write!! it always gets a smile to my face, and ws the gift only 4 aku?? puhleeez, ive already shared it with her!! :P
and yeah. u liked it debo?? ty, actually its the first time am writing and m nt too sure with wht am upto, and if my updates actually made u laugh, so my works done!! thts wht i wanted to!!!😆
and aku....... aww..... how i love ur posts...debo hit it rite.. r u actually just 14, or ur just trying to act young??😉

part 26

uh oh...ashi looked around...wilderness..quiet..and no thick shrubbery all around her..
NO THIS CANT BE...ashi thought in panic...

"urmm yuvi.."she began pointily.." wer lost"!..

ashi glanced nervously at the green blanket below, the forest....

their certain destination, and her mind flashed back to the place wer she managed to injure her friend uv, 

which was only one among several terrifying experiences on this journey.

nothig much had happend though, she cursed herself for risking his life just for mere fun, 

she thought she could never trust herself now..

"Well uv, that's going to prove a bit of a problem as your luggage went down with your jeep, 

and my bags are here, safe with me" 

she informed, ignoring his face and trying to enjoy what was left of her meal. 

But she could feel heartburn around the corner - "am sorry uv!" she said softly,

uv had stood planted in one corner, deciding not to interfere. 

more than his pain, he feared if ashi would panic now.

This was their fight and he would be wise to stand clear. 

He had already become a bit too interested in the beautiful female who appeared to be holding herself against the hunk who was unable to match her level of maturity.

it was all his fault he thought... had he not asked her to drive the jeep, they wldnt be here, moreover, she wld be safe..

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
eliza im 18!!!...
u r awesome too..actually u bring ut d humour and d wackiness..i try n keep it demure...
lol aku is 14😆....

lol i think shes keeping it young😆
Meeko thumbnail
(i edited the last post, heres the next!!)

part 27

it was all his fault he thought... had he not asked her to drive the jeep, they wldnt be here, moreover, she wld be safe..

they had left skool around 6, it was 8 now, and very dark, no jeep to be seen, no network on the fone and completely lost, moreover ashi was feeling very cold now, and uv cld completely sense tht.

"heyy bhaggu, plz plz plz...... plz no rains now"

"looks like uve completely lost it wacko, if u remember, its just april now!!"

ashi didnt want to give it back to him this time, she just didnt! she repied back nodding her head.

"uh.. well..I never thought of it like that, RAY , but you're right. Maybe it has to do with the bizarre weather we've had this year." 

"look uv, i guess we cant wait here for too long, ive got some pain killers, just pop them in, we need to move now, its quite shady here, u knw wht i mean rite... we need to find a shelter"

"shelter?? am not going anywer!! am sure raj will come looking for us and find us, moreover shelter for wht?? i dnt want to share any SHELTER with a wacko"

"yuvraj dev, am in no mood to fight with you, ur brains are on a leave and now we both have to use only mine!!!u see the problem now!! we r leaft with only one brain, so listen to it!!!"

it was freezing there, she had given her jacket to uv as he needed it more, torn her clothes to bandage his wounds, and she dint want to let him knw tht she cldnt take the chills any more..

"What the hell are you trying to say?" he hissed.

"I could ask you the same thing," she answered through gritted teeth, as calmly as possible. 

And then she added, "u remember wht u told me wen u asked me to drive.. u told me now its my responsiblity to take u to our destination, just tht u wld give the directions, and now, mr dev, as u dnt evn knw the directions, all, all u have to do!!! LISTEN TO ME!! " she ended..

"Well, not anymore," he retorted.

she let out a breath. "I really don't want to slap you ," she threatened.

"I really don't want to hit a girl."

"Oh, 'cause it'll ruin your ego?" she mocked.

"My ego is already ruined," he started and she smiled smugly, 

but it faded as he continued, "Because a lowlife like you was able to touch me."

"How dare you!" she gasped, her hands balling into fists against everything in her arms. 

"You, you'Ugh!" she couldn't take it anymore. 
leeseunggilove thumbnail
part 28

"you,you,...ugghhhhhhh,," she cudnt take it anymore...

ashi screamed at the sky which was slowly taking on an inky grey colour...and stomped her feet.....

"tum apne ap ko samajhte kya ho psycho pathetic?!?!?..huh..brains naam ka organ toh bhai nahi..bas ladkiyon ko toys samajh ke apne ap ko bahut smart samjhte ho..well lemme tell u MR YUVRAJ DEV...we are now gonna play by my rules...kyunki..well ur as it is not gonna think abt anyone bt urself.."

yuvi,leaning on a tree..was quite unimpressed her fit of rage,,...cmon..girls ka crazy behaviour was a usual sight for him..he watched her roam around the tree ..trying to figure out a solution...

"yuvi chalo..lets find a shelter.thers no way kki hum abhi kuch dekh payenge"

"NO" yuvi mouthed the last syllable like an O...

"arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."...now ashi was really getting mad...she hought that she wont panic..bt this was beyong panicking..they were lost...no car..and above all..it was goin to rain..

yeah wer in trouble..yuvi thought smugly!

Meeko thumbnail
godd!! they r not supposed to be this way on the sec day of col!!! i really dnt knw why am doing this again.... make them kill each other again plzzz... hmm btw, they are all alone in the jungle, wht else can we expect, and let them be this way here, weel make tem fight wen they r back at skool!!

loved ur post debo!! plz write more!!! plzzzz
:D

part 29

yeah wer in trouble..yuvi thought smugly!

It was enough she had been his mother, taking care of him, but having him make her day even worse...'

And it was only the second day of school!

anger rolled down her cheeks like smoke, and his eyes widened when he saw her face. 

ashi thought he would actually apologize to her for doing this, but no, life was always set on proving her wrong. 

A slow smirk climbed up his face and he laughed at her.

she dropped everything she was carrying and bolted out of there as quick as she could. she needed space; she needed to let her anger out. 

Everything around her was blurred as she ran. she was running too fast to realize where she was going 

and the next thing she knew was that she was lying on top of a hard muscular body. 

her eyes flickered open and she looked at the person who was under her.

"Uh- what..?" UV opening his own eyes.

"Sorry," she whispered, rolling over so that she was off him and she sat up, dazed. 

she walking fast.... fast, around the same trees in anger, and didnt bother to se mr yuvraj dev who hadnt moved an inch from there...

He got to his feet and he turned warm brown eyes towards ashi.

"Its okay, ashi, you alright?" he asked, putting out a hand for her to take.

ashi took in a sharp breath as she took his hand, 

her anger vanished...realizing how a jolt of pain went up her arm. 

He looked down at their hands confused and took his hand away. 

Then he quickly took ashi's hands and I realized there was blood. 

"She must've hurt herself when she fell on top of me," he murmured,, worry etched into his voice. 

"Let's go wer u say," he said, taking her by her wrist and pulling her out of her dreamland. 

He was much stronger than her, being one of the stars in the football team but she refused and dug her feet into the grass.

"No, I don't want to go there, we will go this way," she said, firmly.

uv frowned and picked up her bag. "do u have some water ashi??"

"yeah i do, its in tht bag of mine" she replied.

"need to wash hands"

"wht!!! uv, theres just a bottle of water left, and we dnt knw wen we r getting out of here, and u want to finish it all by washing ur hands, give my bag psycho!!" she yelled

uv pulled the bag back and got the bottle out, ashi tried snatching it from uv, but she knew, he was too strong for her!

he opend the bottle and caught ashi's hand, 

"we need to wash ur hands, i dnt want ur wound to get infected" he said with a concerned look,

she shook her head side to side firmly. "I can take care of it," she mumbled.

Defeated, he dropped her hand and then reached into his pocket to pull out a handkerchief. 

He re-picked up her hand and then pulled her towards him and cupped his hands, scooping up water over the handkerchief and dabbed the wet cloth over the cut on her palm. 

she felt a slight pain in her hand and then looked up at uv who was working so intently on wrapping her hand with the handkerchief. It awed her on how careful and gentle he was being, she was used to him running around annoying her 24/7. 

His forehead was scrunched up, concentrating hard on what he was doing and then a proud smile slid up his face as he finished, dropping her hand.

"There, all better," he declared and she chuckled at his happiness.

Akankshaa. thumbnail
OMG, so many great parts! I am going next I am going next!! ðŸ˜ƒ And yesh, I am 14, okay? No doubts there. :P And elizaa, you have improved SO MUCH since your first part! Honestly, girl, that was AMAZING! And Debby, glad to have you back!

I dont know why Im doing this, either..but they can always kill each other WITH a  certain amount of passion :P
---

PART 30

Ashi looked up to meet his gaze. He looked at her with equally sincere eyes. His gaze bore deep into her eyes, and he moved his face closer. They were just inches away, now. Ashi looked down at his lips, and she realised that her own lips were trembling. Her legs were quavering under the intensity of his eyes. This wasn't her. This wasn't Ashi-like at all. She hesitated and moved her gaze down, and Yuvi snapped out of his reverie and moved back. Ashi narrowed her eyes but didn't look at him. She couldn't trust herself to. 

''I...I am sorry, Ashi.'' Yuvi said. And he sounded sincere. He ran a hand through his hair, eyes looking around, thinking of words to say. 

Ashi didn't know why, but at that moment, she wanted to run away from there. Tears were bundling in her eyes and she had to let them out. She felt angry. She felt angry at herself for hesitating. She felt angry at him for coming close to her in the first place. She felt angry at herself to make a fool out of her in front of him. What's he gonna think? Ashi is just another girl for Yuvraj Dev. Just another lovestruck puppy?

She shook her head and blinked her tears back. She would never give the satisfaction of breaking her heart to him. She would never let anyone see through her strong personality to the real her. Especially to guys like him.

''Let's get moving. We need to look for a shelter!'' She forced her gaze up to meet his eyes. And she could see a sincere apology there, a genuineness that he didn't mean it that way! But she knew that guys like him know exactly the tricks to trap a girl, how to show that innocence, that genuineness, and that apology in your eyes to get them back. And she wasn't gonna give in, no matter how much her heart resists.

(Yuvi's POV )

He doesn't know what happened. All he knew was that Ashi was close to him, so close that he couldn't help himself. Before he could think, his feet moved on their own. He wanted to close every single inch of distance between them. He could feel her breath on his face. He could see her trembling lips from less than a inch of a distance and he couldn't help but smile. All he wanted was to press his lips to her and forget everything about the world. Where they are, what are they going to do, how are they gonna get back - Nothing mattered.

But, at the last moment, he had seen her hesitation, her confused, and he had snapped out of it. He wanted to explain to her what had happened, but he himself was confused. He had realised her closeness did something strange to him, now he was sure. And he didn't even know why. All he knew was that he had ruined himself in her eyes. Probably she hated him. And he thought..Maybe that's good. Maybe getting close to her was something he didn't want, either. He had just sensed the crazyness, and he had no intention of doing it again, no matter how appealing it is. He decided they were better off seperate. And he just nodded when she asked to go look for the shelter.