Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 43)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
OMG, Prati, you read this story too!? Aww, babes, welcome!! Hug Catch up fasshtt. I'm updating 100th part today! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
al thnx 2 eli. .she told me abt ds cc. .n i lovd d parts hun!wow u updatng 100th part. .nw i hav 2 b fast in readng lolz. .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Lol .. Don't worry, take your time! You'd like the story.. Me & Liz put a LOT of hard work in it.. And miss Debby ji ne bhi kabhi kabhi apne darshan de diye! Big smile

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lol .. Don't worry, take your time! You'd like the story.. Me & Liz put a LOT of hard work in it.. And miss Debby ji ne bhi kabhi kabhi apne darshan de diye! Big smile
plz spam miya at.... we need to get done with tht..
leave this aloneLOL

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

plz spam miya at.... we need to get done with tht..
leave this aloneLOL

FINE. Tum dono milke MiYa AT spam karo .. I'm gonna go watch my shows. Approve See ya! :)

Meeko

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
haha. .spam miya at. .finish dat guys n aku. .i'll read remaing parts in 4-5 daz Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

PART 100

Yuvi stood outside her door. He raised his hand to knock.

Should I knock? He tilted his head and tried to listen to voices. Sure enough, he could hear Ashi muttering. That means that she is not sleeping.

He grinned and opened the door. Ashi didn't even look up. She didn't even look like she noticed a guy walking into her room at 3 in the night. ''Talk about being alert in the night.'' He muttered, as he soundlessly closed the door behind him.

He ducked behind the nearest cupboard, as he made his way around the room, sticking in shadows for the whole time. Ashi just sat there, muttering curses, as she wrote something in the diary. The same diary she didn't want Yuvi to see. His eyes twinkled. He would have a look at it at any cost.

Slowly, he reached behind Ashi's bed. He stood up behind her, and tried to read over her shoulder.

Pyscho. Moron. Loser. Wacko. Idiot. Pea-brain. Argh. I hate him. I hate his guts. I hate his personality. I hate his attitude.

He grinned. So much for having Ashi crazy about him? Boy, she sure was crazy.

Ashi pushed the door shut. ''I will deal with him tomorrow morning, first thing.'' She grinned. ''Yuvi is going to regret staying here over the weekend.'' She kept the diary in the drawer and pushed it shut. She laid down on the bed and turned the side lamp off, which was next to her on the table.

All this while, Yuvi was ducked right behind her bed. Thank god the bed wasn't attached to the wall, or else he'd have been left paralysed, He winced.

He slowly got up and made his way to the window, opposite to the side Ashi was facing. Should he walk away?

He sighed. Ashi was talking about taking revenge from him, right? Well .. Let's give her a advanced heart attack, just to make up for it. He grinned.

He looked around. What should he do? Erm … His smile grew wider as he thought about this movie where the girl was so freaked out by the footsteps and haunted voices that she hugged the hero tightly and kissed him out of relief.

Not that he wanted Ashi to kiss her. Pfft. He shook his head. That wasn't the point. The point was to scare her.

He banged his foot loudly on the floor once. He waited. Ashi's head jerked up. He could see her fumbling under the bed covers. He banged his foot loudly on the floor once more, and muttered a 'Ouch!' loudly, on purpose.

Ashi's hand reached out for the side lamp, but she didn't turn it on. She rolled her eyes to where the sound came from. Yuvi rushed out behind the curtain.

He waited. No footsteps. Ashi was still on the bed. He sighed with relief. He actually didn't fancy being shredded apart by a wildcat, phew.

He contemplated whether he should make the haunted noises or not. He thought for a moment, and nodded to himself. He stuck his head out of the furthurest corner of the curtain, to check on Ashi; and, BANG! It was darkness for a while. Nothing else. Complete darkness.

''This should teach you!'' Ashi shouted as she flicked the lamp on and threw her bat away, with which she had attacked at the intruder. She stared at the guy with the bumped head and the red cheekbones. ''Yuvi!''

Yuvi just stood there, his hands on his head. ''Ow!'' He scowled in pain. ''Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! You wacko! What do you think you are doing, hun?''

''What am I doing? No Yuvi. What are YOU doing?'' She demanded. ''In my room, at 4 am, behind the curtains!''

''Get a grip, alright! I wasn't behind the curtains for THAT reason.'' He winced in pain.

''Yeah right! And what exactly were you doing there? Eavesdropping on me when I was sleeping?'' She shook her head. ''Bloody losers, all of you men!''

Yuvi sat on the bed, removing his hand from his forehead. Blood was oozing out, and about half of his forehead was covered with blood. ''Damn'' She muttered.

''This is all your fault!'' Ashi screamed. ''For all I knew, it could have been anyone! And I was just saving my life!'' She blabbered, more to convince herself than him. ''So .. yeah, you shouldn't have been there at the first place!''

Yuvi didn't respond. He just sat there, trying to wipe the blood off his face with his handkerchief. But it wouldn't stop coming.

''Seriously, dude, what were you thinking? WHAT. WERE. YOU. THINKING?'' She shook him by the shoulders, still no response.

''Great!'' She screeched. ''I might as well be invisible! The world's biggest loser is ignoring me!'' She looked at Yuvi, his face had gone pale, and the blood was smearing down his eyes.

She blinked. ''Yuvi!?''

No response.  

''You wait here!'' She muttered impatiently. ''I will be right back! RIGHT BACK. Don't move!'' She hurried on as she looked at the blood all over his face.

It took her a while to find the first aid kit, as she scrambled around in all the drawers. The last thing she needed right now was to wake Sonia up. She smiled as she found the kit, and opened her door. ''Found it!'' She screamed, but the room was empty. Yuvi was nowhere to be seen.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
part 100 doneClap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 
congratulations!! Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party PartyPartyParty Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party PartyPartyParty Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party PartyPartyParty Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party PartyPartyParty Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party PartyPartyParty Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party PartyParty  Party Party PartyParty  Party Party 

so our story came out so well!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed 
aah!! waiting to get done with this and strt our new one!!

god.. am loving the story... it just went the way we thought!! i love our minds for making up such stories... yesterdays ideas wer put up so well ashu... i love the discussing part and then putting it up!! helps me soo much.. and lurrve ur ideas... even with the bloopers... just love them,, coz i do take care of the bloopers u give meLOL am going next, ill go the way it was just decided... btw, u didnt tellme which angle to take it.... we didnt choose from the options...lol

Akankshaa.

Go to top