Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 39)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Debby! Debz!! Tum kaun ho && tumne real celebrity Debz ko kya kiya!? :O :O Eeeeepp !! So goood!! Noo .. we don't want mushy dates!! THAT part was PURRRFECT.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Debby! Debz!! Tum kaun ho && tumne real celebrity Debz ko kya kiya!? :O :O Eeeeepp !! So goood!! Noo .. we don't want mushy dates!! THAT part was PURRRFECT.
ROFLROFL,,aila aisa response maine anticipate hi na kiya yaarLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
celebrity drvz is lying low..woh apne socialite behaviour ko jeapordise nahi karna chahtiLOLLOLLOLLOL
thank u..i thot so..i din want any date and romance...bas bahut close aa gaye dono..let them be in der element now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

ROFL
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

ROFLROFL,,aila aisa response maine anticipate hi na kiya yaarLOL
celebrity drvz is lying low..woh apne socialite behaviour ko jeapordise nahi karna chahtiLOL
thank u..i thot so..i din want any date and romance...bas bahut close aa gaye dono..let them be in der element now!

aaahhahahhah!!
ashuu!!!
expected!!!
ROFLROFL,
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
RESERVED*
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

part 94

"arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."ashi screamed in anger and frustration....and kicked the table "boys r such asses!..ye apne aap ko samjhta kya hai haan!..."

*yuvraj dev..its pay back time*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashis's place

Cookie couldn't take it anymore' soniya was making her mad' it wasn't the first time they wer having guests coming home, then why was soniya behaving that way, so engrossed in the perfection, getting hyper'.. it was soniyas friend who was coming after all.. she muttered

"soniya' bas bhi karo, tum mujhe paagal kar dogi!!""

"oh ho cookie, ashi ke friend ki family aa rahi hai, for the first time, HER FRIENDS FAMILY'.. for gods sake' uske friends bhi kabhi ghar nahi aate, and now the family.. I need to take care of mine and my mamams repo!" she sighed arranging the flowers when she heard the bell ring.

"cookie, rukho.. mamam hogi! Ill open the door!" she smiled opening the door and greeted, "oh, hello.. suman!! Long time!! Come in mr. dev" and her eyes searching for her two lovebirds.

"suman, yuvi and ashi? Weren't they coming with u?"

"no'. I spoke to uv, he is getting ashi along" and hugged her back

------------------------

On the way

"aargh!!! How much can I hate tht yuckraj!" ashi kicked a stone, wen she checked her fone' 'incoming call- psychotic heman'

She picked it up in a blink "psycho.. tum samajte kya ho? KAHAAN HO TUM? Mein ghar jaa rahi, this fake deal is over' so u deal with u parents, am going back to mauriya.. ill call kabeer to come and pick me up!!!!" she snorted

"woah woah woah!!! Wacko chill, u are not going back to mauriya, I knw' stop shouting on the main roads' the cops might just arrest u, its already 10 and they'll think ur drunk!! turn behind!" shocked, she turned behind, turning blue and green looking at his wide evil grin, she ran with the stone she she had been kicking..

"yuvi!!!! Mein tumhara murder kar doongi!!" and threw the stone towards him with full force

"ouch!!" he shrieked as the stone just touched an old wound which reopened, "aashi!!! Jungle accident wound!" he yelled pointing towards his wound, to which ashi didn't turn a hair.. "SHUT UP LOSER!! Open ur mouth once more, and ill make a new wound!!" said the young woman, her breath alive, spitting words at him..

Yuvi backed into a wall, trying to hold his wounded arm, and trying to camly handle the accusations tht wer being thrown at him. Ashi seemed to snap back and barked vicious words on yuvi's face, when uv caught her arms and pressed them, she knew wht was coming next.. "yuvi'." She stared.

"yuvi, not again.. u wer drunk then.. leave me now!!" she sighed

"get a grip girl' wht do u mean 'yuvi.. nt again?" he roared

"I. SAID. LEAVE. MEEE." She returned her attention back to uv's bleeding shoulder, raising her fist and thudding onto uv's head. Uv immediately fort back, grabbing a fistful of ashi's hair.

"wacko!! U are coming with me' we need to reach ur place asap' our deal is not over, we r still dating.. if u remember.."  he hissed

"and the question still remains why??" she looked straight into his eyes as he loosened his fingers feeling her warm scalp.

She watched him, cautiously, waiting for an explanation. He said nothing. Not a word.

Edited by elizaa - 22 January 2011 at 10:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
erm... ill cont after debby for sure.. srry anshu
:P

Edited by elizaa - 22 January 2011 at 9:59am
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
liz wat on earth was dat..no wonder aki is cursing uLOL...
lmao..okay im writing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

liz wat on earth was dat..no wonder aki is cursing uLOL...
lmao..okay im writing!

lol!!LOL

cursing me to the core!!LOL
i told u, i was stuck from the strt, y do u think i was forcing u to write then...
:|

Go to top