Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 38)

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
ahahhahaahah i loved the way uv says we just kissed senorita...ahahahha
n ashi bhi...like nothing happened...ahahhaha....uv bechara bol tou diya lap per bethne ko ..par khud k emotions were killing him....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
u guys r sooo right.. got the biggest most gigantic shock of my life..
babe i told u..i have to attend a few parties..n i was busy..
anyways..my god!..why do they kiss and get closer hamesha and gimme high BP..LOL..okay me updating now...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
PART 92

"ts  9:20..chalo lets go".yuvi said and offered ashi his hand..

"ya chalo.." said ashi,though numbed by the kiss and his mere presence,she still couldnt figure out as to WHY was she even complying to what he was saying?Embarrassed

YUVI'S POV
both of them were walking side by side...yuvi glanced at ashi..a vision of them kissing dancing before his eyes...yuvi touched his lips slightly...not quite understanding the intensity of what had happened..he felt strangely elated to walk besides her, a sudden euphoria of sorts had gripped him..he just couldnt stop thinking about what they had just shared with each other!...

ASHI'S POV
ashi was undergoing so many emotions..she was angry,anxious, insecure,excited and slightly scared..
she was angry with yuvi for kissing her ..anxious at what would happen next,insecure about yuvi and her feelings about him,excited because she had never experienced anything quite like this bfore and scared because she had no idea about what awaited them NEXT tomorrow..

Every now and then she would steal a quick glance at him.feeling a host of emotions dancing within her being..and everry time she thought of it liked that..a quick secretive smile would escape from her lips..Wink

*yuvi opened the car door for her..something that he din do for every one*
"u dont have to be so gallant all the time..mujhe darr lagta hai" said ashi snorting at the gentlamanly gesture LOL

"fir drama..listen mujhe shauk nahi hai..tumhare sath itna polite act karne ka..incase u done know..someone might see us..and I dont like to ruin my facade..in dis case..being whipped with u" said yuvi in a voice filled with sarcasm and practiced patience..

suddenly ashi didnt know why..but she smiled..it wasnt a very secretive smile..but still..she didnt know why something like this would make her feel happy!..

"wacko,ek baat batao...main kaisa boyfriend hu?"LOL

ashi looked at him,with a question mark on her face.."what do u mean kaisa boyfriend hu..jaake uss cow se kyun nahi poochte..im sure woh tumhe wahi jawaab degi jo tum expect kar rahe ho.."

"geez..ever heard of a poker face?..chill alrite!..im sure tumhari mom tumse zarur poochengi...isliye get ur answer in place..*looked at her coyly* alrite?"

"hey bhagu.. mujhe ek bhi normal human relative kyun nahi diya..mumma..aur ab ye psycho path  yuckraj.."

yuvi sniggered at this..raised his eyebrow...looked at her with his adorable naughty expressions and asked" relative?? main tumhara relative??..hmm  kya irada hai tumhara?

at this ashi picked up her bag and smacked yuvi on his head..and they didnt speak to each for the whole journey...

Edited by luv_wacko - 22 January 2011 at 4:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoSoulmate_SanaAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzy

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

ye lo..kar diya update..abhi im watching ep 64..yuvi is cumin bak..leme revel in d joy of his adorable  harkatein!..ciao!

oh btw im aiming for them falling for each  oder..i wrote my part wid d same intentionLOLEmbarrassed

Edited by luv_wacko - 22 January 2011 at 4:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

since im feeling bored..so here u go..double dhamaka!

PART 93

they reached the smart mexican bistro where yuvi had planned a dinner....
"ashi tum yaha wait karo..main abhi aata hu"

"lekin tum jaa kaha rahe ho?? loser mujhe ditch toh nahi kar rahe ??"

"psycho maine kaha na wait karo..nahi chahu bhi tih bhi nahi kar sakta ditch..aakhir sonia  kya kahegi?"

he looked at her when he said sonia..daring her to object to it
but she merely looked a lil confused...
so he gave her a naughty smile(THE KIND I LOVELOL) and went inside..
15 minutes later...
"mam sir is calling u inside". a waiter came up to ashi..and he handed her a silk scarf.."and he wants you to tie this around your eyes"

ashi said nuthin...she glowered at the waiter and took the scarf..somehow she could figure out ki yaha kya hone wala hai..
nevertheless..she put it on...and let the waiter lead her to the place where yuvi was waiting for her..

she opened her eyes..and there..the room was illuminated with lots of candles..and sparkly balloons..on which it was written..

god i hate the wackoROFL..
on seeing this ashi fumed with anger..she was absolutely stunned ki how could she day dream about a guy who treats her like dirt..
*how dare u dev..tum jante nahi ho ki tumne kisse panga liya hai* ashi thought in rage..

and there on a table she spotted a note..it was from yuvi

"dearest wacko..i know tum soch rahi hogi ki main tumhe date pe laya hu and all that crap..but listen to me..u forgot about our deal..aaj se u will concentrate on only mission meher and nothin else! ..oh and wer going to ur house..i might be there by the time u read this..bcz ur mom has invited us for dinner at UR place..so better be there.."

"arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."ashi screamed in anger and frustration....and kicked the table "boys r such asses!..ye apne aap ko samjhta kya hai haan!..."
*yuvraj dev..its pay back time*

ps: how did u like this..lol i thot ill make dem go to a romantic wali date..bt then i thot of this.ki romance baad me ho sakta hai..so i wrote this..bt if u guys dnt like this part..ill re write n add something else..!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoSoulmate_SanaAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
baaaap re baap!!!
tum total wacko ho!!!!
bina bole hi 2  2 parts?Confused

kya irada hai haan?
main itni shocked hoon ki mein zameen par bait ke padhne lagi...
mom aai and she kicked me saying, uth, neecha kya kar rahi hai!!!LOL

wacko, u make me look like a fool!!!LOL

part 1!!!
ur making ashi fall for him too>>>>
haaaw!! bechaari has soo many feelings, and cant understand even one....

yuvi toh just is one step away from knowing tht he likes her!!
:P
loves* her!!
LOLEmbarrassed
*yuvi opened the car door for her..something that he din do for every one*

eeheh!!! i like this uv..... ashi ke baal toh nahi kheechta... oh, btw, we havnt seent this side of ashi uv.... the baal kheenchne waala... have  to get it soon!!LOL

ashi is looking at him, stealing glances, awwww.. and smiling and feeling happy!!!LOL

and uv teasing the hell out of her!!LOL

second part*

wen ur bored u write this way??Shocked

then ill pray tum bore hoti raho!!LOL

DO NOT edit it!!! i loved tht wackoness and psychoness shown... no romantic angle soo soon, atleast not dates, lol... anyway if uv wld keep a romantic one, toh koi cake hoti, toh uv ke sir pe hoti!!!
:P

god i hate the wackoROFL..---- he has the freaking guts man....
ek toh he kisses her, then makes her sit on his lap,, and if tht was not enuf, he does this!!!
LOL

*yuvraj dev..its pay back time*

i wonder wht is itEmbarrassed

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
lol...i cn edit ya aki can..im in d zone!..payback time..like u said baal kheechne ka time aa gayaLOL..ha han i have my days..main bhi bore ho jati hu kabhi kabar..!

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
ur going next wckoo?

Edited by elizaa - 22 January 2011 at 7:46am

Go to top