Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 37)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Lizz!! You .. .!! It was worth ALL the wait! :D Gosh .. I loved it & loved it & loved it!!!! Tia and Yuvi are so cute.. really! And then Jas kissed Yuvi!? :O And then Ashi's reactions! :D + Kabir seemed pretty happy about it all! :P  And then Yuvi whispered Ashi's name when he kissed Jas!! *raises eyebrow* I love you for this! *strangles you with a hug* :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

PART 90

Ashi - (Walking up to the door and banging at it) ''What the hell! Hello, Anyone? I need to get out of here! Vrinda .. Vrinda, there are no freakin CD records here that you wanted me to get, open the door! Vrinda!''

There was no response. She turned around and grunted.

Yuvi - (Just standing there and blinking his eyes) ''A.. Ashi, is that you?''

Ashi - (Rolled her eyes) ''Ofcourse it's me, you loser! What are you doing here?''

Yuvi - (Tilting his head and trying to remember) ''Sid told me that Jasmine called me here.''

Ashi - (Flinching at the mention of Jasmine and clenching her fists) ''Oh .. that wacko! I saw you today, she was all over you!''

Yuvi - ''Err..yeah'' (Remembering the kiss) ''Did you see me .. you know? kissing her?''

Ashi - (Frowning) ''Unfortunately..yeah!''

Yuvi - (Had this strong urge to go upto her and tell her everything - that it wasn't how it looked - but he had no explanation) ''Look.. Ashi .. I-''

Ashi - (Interrupting) -''You what?'' (Snorting and turning back to the door) ''I know you like her Yuvi, and honestly, I couldn't care less! Go on .. kiss her, hold her, touch her, I don't care!''

Yuvi - ''And what about you?''

Ashi - (Surprised) ''What about me?''

Yuvi - (Shrugged his shoulders) ''Kissing, holding, touching .. has Kabir kissed you yet?''

Ashi - (Hesitating) ''And why should I discuss my lovelife with you?''

Yuvi - (Smiling, but it didn't reach his eyes) ''Ahaa, so there IS a 'LOVE' life!''

Ashi - (Glaring at him) ''Shut up, Yuvi! It's none of your business!'' (Crossing her arms across her chest) ''When are we ending this?''

Yuvi - (Raising his eyebrows) ''Ending what?''

Ashi - (Seating herself down on a chair and not meeting his gaze) ''This fake dating business, ofcourse! You like Jasmine .. and you can always keep your act on with her, so yeah we can end it now, right?''

Yuvi - (Angrily) ''No .. and why exactly do you want to end this? Just so you can go out with Kabir without any restrictions?''

Ashi - (Grimaced) ''Yeah .. well, yes! I do want to go out with him, since he has apologised, just like I wanted him to! And you like someone else too .. so what's the point of this all?''

Yuvi - (Snapping back) ''The point is that I don't want to end this. Period.''

Ashi - (Pushing the chair back angrily) ''The world doesn't revolve around you, Mr Yuvraj Dev, and if you can't give me a reason good enough, I'm out of here!'' (Looks at the closed door) ''Probably not out of the room...(Holds her head high) .. but I'm definately out of this fake dating deal!''

He couldn't even remember why and what made him do this. All he knew is that he couldn't let this fake deal end, and neither did he have an explanation. He was drunk and this was all he could think of. He moved up to her, grabbed her by her shoulders and kissed her. It was furious, it was passionate. The whole rage bellowing inside him for seeing Kabir and Ashi together finally found a medium of release - and as soon as that rage cooled down, it was replaced by something different. It was replaced by a sort of desire. By a sort of need to keep Ashi in his life, one way or the other. And if this was the only way, then be it.

All she knew was that she was snapping at him and ending the fake deal, and at the very next moment, he kissed her. It was so intense it made her feel dizzy and weak in the knees. She didn't know how her hands found their way to his hair, and pulling him closer.

After what felt like eternity, they broke apart. Ashi's lips were trembling, and Yuvi smiled at the sight of her. So surreal...so beautiful.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 20 January 2011 at 3:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
ashu!!!!Embarrassed
and ppl say they cannot write such intense parts>Angry

ashu i can actually feel 100 butterflies in my stomach...
ashu uv frst kiss..
aw!!!
it was such a bliss.. wacko toh maar hi daalegi humein for puting this kiss.. but her mistake.,,, update nahi karne ki saza..

anshuu.....Embarrassed u knw th best tth i loved... uv telling her tht he was there for jas.. and ashi's expressions, i cld imagine... and to add up to it, he asking her if she has kissed touched kabir!!!LOL

uv is just too much we he is drunk!!ROFL

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

I really can't .. Look, even the kiss was hardly two paragraphs! I wrote it better than what I could have, though. :D

EXACTLY! She won't update.. && then she will get the biggest shock of her life when she reads this! LOL

Ahaa, LOL! I know right? I'm so glad I thought of that! :P

Meekoleeseunggilove

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
 this kiss is so unexpected to both YUVI N ASHi.... they both kiss each other n after that they are so confused...they don't remember about their fight ...i liked the way ashu describes all the feeling after the kiss...they are so perplexed about what happened.. they can't give it a logical answer ...coz it was all pure love in the end....Yuvi not being able to express it in words ....did it by kissing ashi...which obviously ashi couldn't help but kiss him back...as the feeling is mututal.....HeartHeart

ASHU BETA GOOD JOB...Clap ashu tumare yeh pehle kiss scene tha....
this helped making ashi n uv's kiss perfect...coz the kiss isn't perfect..but the feelings are....so KUDOS to u...

Meekoleeseunggilove

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manur

this kiss is so unexpected to both YUVI N ASHi.... they both kiss each other n after that they are so confused...they don't remember about their fight ...i liked the way ashu describes all the feeling after the kiss...they are so perplexed about what happened.. they can't give it a logical answer ...coz it was all pure love in the end....Yuvi not being able to express it in words ....did it by kissing ashi...which obviously ashi couldn't help but kiss him back...as the feeling is mututal.....HeartHeart

ASHU BETA GOOD JOB...Clap ashu tumare yeh pehle kiss scene tha....
this helped making ashi n uv's kiss perfect...coz the kiss isn't perfect..but the feelings are....so KUDOS to u...

aah!! finally we have another reader.....
so nini, as soon as ur exams r over, ur writing with us! yes u are!!
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

PART 91

Ashi looked up to meet Yuvi's gaze. A part of her was screaming at her to push Yuvi's hands off her, to back away, to scream at Yuvi. And a part of her was wanting her to stand like this, in his arms, forever. She did neither. She just looked up to meet his eyes, and the amount of passion and desire she saw there in his eyes - it scared her. And that intensity made her step back.

Though Yuvi was too fast for her, and he held her there, his lips curving in a mischievous grin, and eyebrows rising as if challenging her to get away from him. Ashi rolled her eyes and snapped his hand off her waist.

''You. Are. Impossible.'' Ashi shreiked as she recalled the kiss. ''I can't believe that you actually kissed me a while ago!''

Yuvi grinned. ''Well .. ''

''Well, was that your reason to keep me in this fake dating business?'' She crossed her arms across her chest.

''Wasn't a kiss enough?'' Yuvi pouted innocently.

Ashi screeched back. ''You psycho! You kissed me because you wanted to keep this fake dating business on. It doesn't even make sense. Only bhaggu knows what is going on in that pea-sized brain of yours!''

Yuvi scratched his head. ''If only I knew what I want..'' He muttered to himself.

Someone knocked at the door.

''Vrinda?'' Ashi asked, smiling. ''Finally. Get me out of here, you dimwit wacko!'' She moved forward to bang at the door, when Yuvi pulled her back and shushed her.

''Ashi, ssh!'' He kept a finger on her lips as he tilted his head to hear heavy footsteps outside. It wasn't one person, definately two. Three, or more? They heard murmers of male voices. They could only catch a few words in it. ''Drugs.'' He mouthed to Ashi as he realised what they are talking about. ''They are coming here, Ashi.'' He looked around in panic. The room was full of all kinds of boxes, and they had no idea what was in it. There was a narrow space at the end of the last box. It was dark .. and secular. Perfect place for hiding.

He pulled her along to the box, while Ashi grunted and followed him. She had to admit .. She wasn't even a tad bit aware or worried about the drug dealers outside. She felt surprisingly safe with Yuvi, so much so that she had the audacity to laugh when she saw him moxing boxes and making space for them to hide.

Yuvi frowned on seeing her laugh. ''You wacko, do you have any idea about the danger we might be in right now.''

Ashi nodded. ''Yep, but Yuvi, we have handled enough, haven't we? We can certainly handle these people if we could handle those gundas!'' She winked.

''Oh no no no.'' Yuvi threw his hands back in defeat. ''No more seducing people. I'm sorry, but I have had ENOUGH of it.''

''Fine!'' Ashi grunted.

''Let's deal it my way!''

''And what is your way? Hiding around behind boxes while they take drugs over there in the middle of the room.''

Yuvi shrugged his shoulders. ''That's the best I can think of right now.''

The keys rattled in the door and Yuvi dragged her behind the boxes. ''Shift wacko!'' He whispered impatiently as Ashi scowled and brushed imaginary dirt off her dress.

''There is no space to shift, you loser!'' She snapped.

Yuvi glared at her and at the door. ''Get up!'' Ashi narrowed her eyes at him and he pulled her out and got behind the box first.

''And where am I supposed to go now?'' Ashi grunted.

Yuvi's tense shoulders and jawline quavered as he grinned. He looked at her lap, and at Ashi.

''No no no no no!'' She forced as much anger in her whisper as she could.

''Do you see a way around?'' challenged Yuvi. Ashi looked around the room. There wasn't a way around. ''Besides-'' Yuvi continued. ''-We just kissed, senorita. And I don't think sitting in my lap is the worst thing possible right now.''

''Don't remind me!'' Ashi rolled her eyes as she moved in and settled on her lap just when the door opened. They could hear around four people coming in and closing the door behind them. They heard chairs being rattled and shifted across the room to the center.

Yuvi's lips brushed her neck as he tried to wriggle in the short space. Yuvi momentarily froze as he felt the sensation. He felt the desire, the passion, the intensity rising up in him again. He shook it off. Ashi didn't notice anything, however. She was too engrossed in trying to make out the situation in the room.

For what felt like two hours, they just sat there, motionless. Yuvi's eyes were fixed on the back of Ashi's head. His thoughts were clashing with her visions. And he was feeling so strange .. since getting close to any girl never had this kind of effect on him. He tried to close his eyes, and hoped that she would go away. The feelings will go away. But he saw the vision of him kissing Ashi as soon as he closed his eyes. He felt it. It was there. It happened. It was magical.

''Hey bhaggu, about time!'' He heard Ashi saying as he opened his eyes and found that the people were leaving the room. The chairs were being kept where they were, and in about 10 minutes, the room was empty with only Ashi and Yuvi inside.

''Thank god!'' She sighed with relief, and got up from his lap. ''I swear I know how a dead man feels now - being motionless!''

Yuvi looked at his watch. ''The dinner was at 9.30, right? We better get going. It's 9.20 right now.''

Ashi nodded and following Yuvi to his car.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 21 January 2011 at 4:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manurBUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--DazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
finally ashu!! 
FINALLY!!
but 3 treats in a day?!?!??!
sweets u r tired!! LOL
ashi toh already has duniya bhar ke guts tht she is asking him direct questions after th kiss..
and now uv got some guts too to ask her to sit on his lap!!
ab kya?? i dnt want the fake dating deal to get over!!
:P

manurAkankshaa.

Go to top