Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 32)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

YM pe add karo dono mujheeeeeeeeeee

Pehle mujhe log in karne do! LOL

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Update karo koi, JALDI!!!! Big smile
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
5 hrs r over... here it comes!!
LOL

part 81

''Oh shit!'' Ashi muttered before he started tickling her again.

ashi laughing hysterically and screaming at the top of her lungs "STOP IT UViiiiiiiiii!!!" 

He tickled her in the ribs and filled her eyes with delight, she tossed her arms above her head, laughing with her mouth open. ashi's dark eyes were half closed and her pale pink lips were open with a broad smile till she dropped a tear, yuvi had never seen a sight like this b4, he felt something tht he never understood. he picked her up and made her sit comfortably. 
uv's eyebrows rose, and her cheeks tinged pink. 

uv leaned forward and began to embrace her securely, arms covering her lean hour glass waist,

"Yuvi" she managed to say

"hush you!! i hear your moms footsteps, come closer" saying he pulled her into his arms.

"but uv, i dont hear any" ashi whispered back, 

she gulped hard and was sweating everywhere, uv distanced himself from her, scratched his head.. "my bad..." he replied

"waise ashi, A.C toh on hai, why are you sweating so much? arey u okay? hope your feeling better!" saying he touched her forehead and her neck to check if she was fine

ashi pushing back "am fine" she shifted to the chair and managed to drop uv's cellfone on the floor.. "i. i am sorry" she muttered

"sorry? ashi mera fone toot gaya, and u say sorry??" screeched uv

ashi-"hello.. i didnt do it on a purpose.. mein shift ho rahi thi and gir gaya tumhara fone..."

uv (yelling)-"par tumhein shift kyun hona tha?? meri hotness bardash nahi ho rahi thi?"

ashi (rolling eyes)- "hotness.. hah.. hotness my foot"

uv (smirked)- "haan hotness... tabhi toh tum itni paani paani ho gayi thi!!"

ashi remembered the passionate hug she shared with uv a few mins ago.

she beamed at him,'You haven't changed, have you?' saying she shifted back, right next to him, picking up peices of the broken cellfone

He chuckled,'Now you are definately funny!'

ashi-"Shut up! ill try fixing this!"

uv (pulling the pieces)-"hah, no need. ill get a new one, give tht to me.." 

ashi(pushing him back)"oh.. daddy will get a new one for baby yuvi??? aww.... and y dnt u want me to make this for u?? kuch chupa rahe ho uv??" blinked her eyes

"hah! tumse kya chupaunga? GIVE THT BACK TO ME!!" saying tht he pounced on her, "PSYCHOO!!" she yelled..
Ashi's red hair fell away from her neck, exposing her small ear and jawline. his chest heaved up and down as her heart started to speed up. 

"ahem ahem!" coughed soniya and that straightened the both of them

"mamma aap!"

"woh aunty... mein...."

soniya snapped " chalo uv, tum jaao apne tent mein, the car will be coming by 11 tomrrw, so be ready, all the other students will be leaving by 8, so u can sleep for a longer time, mann kare toh yahaan aajaana!" she smiled 

"ji soniya aunty"

"accha suno, ill be coming with u guys too, film city tak lift de doge na mujhe?? yahaan se half an hr ka distance hai, rest three and half hours u take care of my mamam!" she pulled ashi's cheeks

"heyy bhaggu!! aur half an hour ka natak kal?!?" ashi whispered in his ears

"shup up wacko" he whispered back smiling at soniya.

"bye yuvi!!" ashi fakely smiled

"bye baby!!" he he replied, 

ashi quickly turned behind 'baby?!?!??!? did he call me his baby?? eeeww!!" she murmered till she heard something

"ashu!"

she stopped and turned around so she was facing him and he quickly took her hand before she could object and lowered his lips to her knuckles.

"bye!" he left leaving her and soniya shocked.

soniya (still shocked) -"mamam, am i dreaming?"

ashi (staring at her fingers) -"haan?"

soniya (shouts) -"MAMAMM!!"

ashi (clicks back to the present)- "mamma, mamam nahiii.. ashi!!"

soniya ( teasing her)- "ashi YA ashu?"

ashi (irritated)-"wht is it mamma? aap thak nahi jaati kya??"

soniya (running her fingers through ashi's hair)-"shona monni.. i hope u knw wht ur doing.. i can see tht he loves u alot, thts wht makes me trust him with u!"

ashi -"what? he loves me??" (clicking back to her senses) "mamma.. i knw he likes me, and i like him too.. dont worry, nothing will go wrong.. trust me mom!!"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzy

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Lizzie!! I'm dead..I'm dead..I'm so totally completely dead!! Gosh! What a part!! Seriously.. kya likha hai, dude! I have read this 10 times now.. And OMG OMG that hug! And then that kiss! Awww.. Lizzie! I love you for writing that! :D 

*Runs off to read the part once again*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lizzie!! I'm dead..I'm dead..I'm so totally completely dead!! Gosh! What a part!! Seriously.. kya likha hai, dude! I have read this 10 times now.. And OMG OMG that hug! And then that kiss! Awww.. Lizzie! I love you for writing that! :D 

mean anki.. come ol right now... wer did u disappear???
ask me to write part now.. and u see.. thenga!!

jaldi se aao yahoo peAngry
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

mean anki.. come ol right now... wer did u disappear???
ask me to write part now.. and u see.. thenga!!

jaldi se aao yahoo peAngry

Abhi aa rahi hoon.. Wait 15 minutes till meri behen so jaaye! I'd have to pop offline any minute she enters my room!!  Ouch And main bhi update karungi abhi.. chill!! :D

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

PART 82

Soniya - (Cupping Ashi's face) ''I trust you, mamam! I trust you more than my life! And I trust Yuvi too. He is the only one that can keep you happy!''

Ashi - ''Duh uh mom! Aap toh aise bol rahi hai jaise hum shaadi karke 7 janam tak saath rehne wale hain!''

Soniya - (Frowning) ''Kyon? Tumne usse shaadi nahi karni?''

Ashi - ''Mom!? Aapka dimaag toh theek hai na? We are ONLY 17 .. and besides, child marriage = not cool!''

Soniya - (Smiling) ''Toh problem sirf child marriage se hai .. Yuvi se nahi!''

Ashi - (Pushing back and turning away) ''Mom, please, no marriage, no yuvi, okay?''

Soniya - (Worried) ''Ashi .. '' (Turns her around to make Ashi face her) ''Tum khush toh ho na?''

Ashi - ''Duh uh mom! Im happy! (Grins widely) ''See!''

Soniya - (Still not convinced) ''You love him, right?''

Ashi - (Looks down at her shoes and doesn't meet her gaze) ''Frankly..I don't know if this is 'love'!''

Soniya - (Holds her chin and makes her meet her eyes) ''Fine..do you like him?''

Ashi - (Hesitates) ''I... '' (Smiles) ''I like him, mom! Chill! I like him!''

Soniya - (Smiling) ''That's my girl! I'm very happy for you, mamam! ''(Embraces her) ''Very happy!''

Ashi - (The smile dissapeared from her face and her eyes turned sad as she hugged her mom) ''I wish, mom! I wish!'' (She muttered to herself)

--NEXT MORNING--

''Yuvi .. Yuvi utho! Yuvi!'' Yuvi was sleeping solemnly under his covers in his tent. He still hadn't gotten over him kissing Ashi's hand and that passionate hug. All those feelings were making him dizzy, and there was a huge smile on his face, even when he was sleeping.

Yuvi - (Mutters) ''Wacko, get lost! Abhi toh sone do!''

Jasmine - (Frowns and pulls the cover off him) ''Wacko? Did you just call me a wacko? Yuvi!''

Yuvi - (Jumps upright) ''Oh..Jas! I'm sorry..mujhe laga.. mujhe laga koi aur hai!''

Jasmine - (Takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly) ''Fine! fine! Koi baat nahi ..!'' (Holds his hand) ''Tum mere saath chal rahe ho na!''

Yuvi - (Confused) ''Kahaan?''

Jasmine - (Smacks him on the shoulder playfully) ''Vaapis Maurya ofcourse, you idiot! Dobara jungles mein gum jaane ka iraada hai ?''

Yuvi - (Smiles as those memories in the jungle came back to him) ''I won't mind!'' (He muttered too low for Jasmine to hear)

Jasmine - ''Kuch kaha tumne?''

Yuvi - (Snaps out of his reverie) ''Nahi .. nothing! Vo .. '' (Hesitates) ''I'm sorry..Jas..Mujhe Ashi ke saath jaana hai!''

Jasmine - (Angrily) ''Kyon? Uske saath kyon jaana hai !?''

Yuvi - (Tries to calm her down) ''Dekho.. dekho Jasmine, she is sick, and.. uski mom ne specially mujhe kaha hai, uske saath rehne ke liye! To take care of her! I can't let them down..Please try to understand!''

Jasmine - (Tears brimming in her eyes) ''Understand what, yuvi? That the guy I like and who likes me too can't spend time with me coz of this deal with another redhead!''

Yuvi - (Tensed) ''Listen, Jas .. ye deal mera idea tha, and you do not need to diss Ashi because of this!''

Jasmine - (Quips) ''Fine.. tum jaao apni pyaari Ashi ke paas! Get lost!'' (Walks away angrily while Yuvi makes no move to stop her)

Yuvi - ''Damn it!'' (Angrily when Jasmine was gone) ''Abhi sirf 7 hi baje hain and mujhe 11 baje nikalna hai!!..Ab main kya karun?'' (Remembers Sonia saying that he can go to Ashi's room in the morning if he wants) ''Ashi .. '' (Smiles and starts to get ready and pack his bags)

-- OUTSIDE ASHI'S HOTEL--

Yuvi - (Walking calmly when someone smacked his shoulder and sent his bag flying) ''Woah..watch it dude!'' (Turned around angrily)

Kabir - (Holding him by the collars) ''You are such a scumbag!''

Yuvi - (Pushes Kabir off his shirt) ''Dude, relax! Kya hua!?''

Kabir - (Smacks Yuvi on his face) ''Tum kal raat Ashi ke kamre mein the! Maine Sonia ko kehte suna that you kissed her! Do NOT forget .. she is MY girlfriend!''

Yuvi - (Dodges his another punch and punches him back) ''She is not your girlfriend, Kabir! And leave her alone!''

Kabir - (Wipes the blood off his face) ''Looks like tum apni is fake dating deal ko kuch zyaada hi seriously le rahi ho, hun!?'' (Warning him) ''Agar tumne Ashi ke close jaane ki koshi ki .. toh ...'' 

Yuvi - (Challenging him) ''Toh .. kya ? kya kar loge?''

Kabir - ''Sab ko bata dunga about your fake dating deal!'' (Grins) ''One more thing.. You should always remember that she is with you only coz of the deal! She LIKES me.. and you know that!''

(Yuvi clenches his fists and smacked him once again, while Kabir hits him hard on his head which starts bleeding)

Ashi - (Shocked) ''Hey Bhaggu!. Yahaan chal kya raha hai !?'' (Looks at Yuvi's nose and head which is bleeding) ''Yuvi .. tum theek toh ho?'' (Rushes to his side ) 

Kabir - (Angrily) ''Ashi, I want some explanations!''

Ashi - ''Duh uh!'' (Turning around angrily to face him) ''Explanations toh mujhe chahiye.. What's the meaning of all this!?''

Yuvi - ''Ashi ..voh..''

Ashi - ''Tum chup raho! Tumse kisi ne kuch nahi poocha!'' (Caressing his face to wipe the blood) ''Seriously, dude, tum dono poore ke poore paagal ho!''

Kabir - ''Ashi, whats this? Main tumhaara boyfriend hoon.. vo nahi!''

Ashi - (Snapping back) ''Boyfriend chahe jo bhi ho .. tumhein Yuvi pe haath uthaane ka koi hak nahi hai!''

Kabir - (Protesting) ''But he also hit me! Dekho.. ye blood!''

Ashi - (Ignoring him) ''Shuruaat tumne ki! Maine upar ki window se dekha! You came and hit him!'' (Pushes Yuvi with him inside the hotel) ''Tum mere saath chalo .. and you, Kabir, you just get lost!''

Yuvi - (He was just standing there looking at Ashi and Kabir fighting. He couldn't help but smile at Ashi's concern.. and he had to admit, he felt pretty happy seeing Kabir ignored like that. Still grinning, he led Ashi lead the way)

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 16 January 2011 at 3:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

@ anshi @last part
Embarrassed

part one.. sonu ashi!! Clap love thier bondaing... hw soniya comes to knw whts in her mamams mindClap

jas uvDead
who she thinks she is?? she is nt evn his gf... she just had one dance with him... bechaariAngry
sahil and uvDeadDead
his himmat to touch uv!!Angry
but good uv gave it back to him, uv isnt of the types who wld take it on him!!

and last part... here i thank kabir, i cld see the concern in ashi's eyes... lol!!
Embarrassed

p.s i loved the part wer ashi ignored kabir and wen uv had tht huge grin like i have one on my face!Embarrassed

and i loved the part wer she goes like tum chup raho... tumse kisine kuch poocha nahi... love this part the  most..and then he jst stands by her like a primary skool boy who looks at his classenemy getting pastings from the school headmaster!!

LOL

Edited by elizaa - 16 January 2011 at 4:19pm

Go to top