Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 30)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

aww.. anki... so many emotions together?Clap
liking
jealous
fights
natak
and SONIYA
lol.... u can manage so many things together so well.. Wink
loved the second last part wer ashi goes like... wht an escape and soniya turning and ashis face falling on uv.. thud!!ROFL
the private cab part fit in so well.. i realy dnt want their fight to get over netime sooner now.. and cab mein soniya ko bhi daal denge, so tht fighting is impossible there....LOL
lol!!
and the best.... jealous ashi... shuru mein toh jas ko ghoor rahi thi, and now she calls her a purple monsterLOL

loved this part..Star

Thank you Liz! Hug Bas tumse hi seekha hai!! ;)

Ahaa, I had this stupid grin on my face when I wrote that! LOL I know you must be feeling the same! Big smile

PERFECT! Next part toh tum hi likh rahi ho.. Just get Soniya in there!! Poora time lovey dovey rehna padega!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
lmao..soniya is soooo adorable...lol youngsters ke saamne young legna padta haiROFL
great going guys..i was a bit bored wid dat kabir n jasmine..n jasmine reminds me of aman's girlfrnd cum fiance cum galepadu behenji manmeetROFL...
ill go next gimme some time..catching up wid remix..wen im remixified ill write..

naps welcum to d corner..n guys rachel mite write some parts...i hope she does i need some differnt parts now.!

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

lmao..soniya is soooo adorable...lol youngsters ke saamne young legna padta haiROFL
great going guys..i was a bit bored wid dat kabir n jasmine..n jasmine reminds me of aman's girlfrnd cum fiance cum galepadu behenji manmeetROFL...
ill go next gimme some time..catching up wid remix..wen im remixified ill write..

naps welcum to d corner..n guys rachel mite write some parts...i hope she does i need some differnt parts now.!

welcome back!! meherbaani se tum aayi toh!!
papers kaise the?
it has been long, only am and anki wer writing!!
high time more ppl join inBig smile
nappy ek part likh ke kho gayi... get her back tooLOL
i knw jasmine and kabir pakka rahe haii.. par woh nah ho toh thers no masaala too na...Wink
get rachel too>> 
and am waiting for ur part.. fast babes!!
welcome again!!

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
papers wr gud..one paper wasnt gud..bt overall acche the..kal likhungi babe...abhi ep delh rahi hu..
btw nw im online..retro pics lady
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
When  Are You Updating, Debs ?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
debby... bohot der rikh liye.... 
am posting now, and am desp to read ur lines, sunday is too far... aaj hi likh lo na meri jaan!!!!Smile
@anki: 3 din se rukhe the na... u go next!!LOL

part 79

Sonia - ''I have arranged for a private cab for you two tomorrow! I don't want Ashi travelling with other students whilst she is sick..and the only one I trust with her is'' (Pointing at Yuvi) 
''you! Toh kal subah 9 baje, your cab will be waiting for you outside this hotel! Bbiee!'' (Waves and closes the door behind them)

ashi (breathing hard)- "fooof, kahaan se mamma aagayi, accha hua we sent kabir back" looked at yuvi and narrowed her eyes

uv (grinned back)- "2 hours>> is wacko ke saath>> karein kya?"

ashi (shrugged her shoulders)- "wasnt it u who wanted to stay back with me... bhaggu knws wht we can do now"

uv (looking at the television set) -"movie?"

ashi (confused) -"heyy bhaggu!! movies?? tumhare type ki movies main dekhti nahi" and turned her face.

uv -"huh!?!??! meri types? meri types matlab??"

ashi- "tumhari types>>> tia types>>> senti types>>> MAIN NAHI DEKHTI!!"

UV ( immitating tia)- "puhleez... yuvi dev hona koi aisi waisi baat nahi hai! yuvi koi bhi aisi senti type movies dekhna pasand nahi!" and rolled off the bed laughing.. ashi joined in!! 

ashi (still laughing) - "uv!!! tum miss 'aisi waisi' tia ki KYA acting karte ho!!"

uv (switching on the tv)- "ab bolo, which movie?"

ashi (looking at her watch)- "aah!! uv!! ur facinated with vampires?? wht diff, put onn star one!! weel watch pkyek repeats!! ;)"

uv- "star one?? here it is!!" looking bk at ashi "ashi.. look at tht chick... u look so much like her?!?!?"

ashi (petrified) -"oh plz psycho, i dnt look lke her, she looks like me!!- period!"

yuvi (pretending)- "yeah.. whatever... but she is much more hotter thn u!! black head u see" and he winked

ashi grinned.. he dint knw wht was next, "oh, so u like black heads?"

yuvi- "ofcourse.. i dnt like made up beauties" staring at her, "i like natural stuff... u see..."

ashi (continued her grin)- "heh!! and how bout the sexiness of a non natural purple head?"

yuvi knew wht she was hinting to, he quickly changed the topic-" what a brat misha can be!??! ull have some coffee? am ordering for myself!"

ashi-"hmm.. on my moms expense... i will"

yuvi called for coffee and cookies, things wer so different this time, he was used to being alone with girls, but now.. he cldnt figure out wht to do..

the coffe was there, they wer somewhere close to each other, and as their eyes met, their retina's danced to a beat that would fix them for an entire... 3 seconds.. 

"is this a date?" ashi thought to herself, and without delay, she took a sip.... then another sip... "ahhhhh, finally, this is refreshing."

"can this beat the flavour of the alchohol,  u had on our jungle night out" yuvi snorted

"aah uv!! u ass... u forced me to hav tht, wht cld i do?" she shrugged her shoulders

uv- "u hit me, u insulted me?!?!?"

ashi (without waiting for a second)- "wen ur drunk, u do wht u always wanted to.. saara sach hota hai!! i cld have evn killed u then!! just coz i always wanted to!!" she sipped her coffee.

"and wht about being my wife and my dad's daughter-in-law??" he paused 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Ahaa, Eliza, this has to be the wackiest part ever!! LOLLOL

''She looks like you!'' ''No..she looks like me!'' LOLLOL ''I don't like made up beauties!'' ''So you like purple heads?'' LOLLOL

Total bakwaas? Nah.. totally awesome! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
PART 80

Ashi  turned to look at him. ''What do you mean?'' 

Yuvi smiled and shifted. He looked hesistant. ''Ah well..You just said that you do whatever you want to do when you are drunk, right?'' He raised a eyebrow at her and she knew that she was trapped. 

She kept a straight face on and pretended that she doesn't understand him. ''Right.. So?'' 

Yuvi chuckled and grinned. ''And you mentioned being my wife and Yashwant Dev's future daughter-in-law. Was that what you want to do, since you said it when you were drunk?''

Ashi choked on her coffee. She moved her hand around in panic and motioned for him to pat her back. ''H..he..lp!'' She managed to stutter between her coughs.

''Oh yeah!'' Yuvi covered the distance between them and patted her back gently. ''Relax! You will be fine!''

That eased Ashi down a bit and she closed her eyes and sighed while the coughs stopped. She looked down at her coffee and forced her gaze up to meet Yuvi's eyes. Those black eyes always made her feel like he could watch through her, into her soul, her mind. She shook her head and muttered a thanks. 

Yuvi smiled. ''Damn, you scared me, you wacko!''

Ashi smiled back, though her mind was too preoccupied with the closeness she and Yuvi shared right now. He was less than an inch away, right next to her. His hand was still on her back, and his face was too close to her neck. Yuvi realised that and he quickly turned away and slided back to his original seat. He threw his hands back and smiled. ''Didn't mean that! I was just trying to help!''

Ashi relaxed back on her pillow. ''I know, psycho! Did I say something?''

Yuvi kept his head up against the pillow by using his hand and grinned. ''Well, you were meant to say something. You were meant to answer my question!''

Ashi threw her head into the pillows and snorted. ''Please don't start that again, Yuvi!''

Yuvi's eyes twinkled with mischief and his grin just got wider. ''Why? Doesn't Anvesha Ray Banerjee have an answer right now? She is speechless for once.''

Ashi grunted and faced him. ''Look, I said that because we needed that shelter. And the only way to get that shelter was to convince them that we are together, husband wife.''

Yuvi sighed and nodded. ''Yeah, but I'm sure there could have been a way around.'' He winked at Ashi. ''Unless you didn't want a way around!''

Ashi threw the pillow at him out of impatience. ''Dude, get a grip! You are flying too high! Why would I - Anvesha Raj Banerjee - want to pretend that I'm your wife? That would be my worst nightmare. It would be hellish. It would be..It would be.. something that I can't even imagine!''

Yuvi started laughing and moved forward to calm a furious Ashi down. ''Chill, chill, Ashi. You are not my wife, so snap out of your dreamland!''

Ashi narrowed her eyes. ''Dreamland?'' She looked around for something to hit Yuvi with. ''I'll show you your dreamland today!''

''Woah woah woah'' Yuvi threw his hands forward to stop Ashi from scrambling about and picking any random thing to hit him with. She started wriggling in his grip. ''Get off me you moron!''

His hands slided down to her waist and locked her hands behind her. Ashi snorted and rolled her eyes. Yuvi just stared at her. ''Okay okay! Lemme go..I won't hit you!'' Her words were fakely sugar coated.

Yuvi realised the fact that he was too close to her on her bed. He snapped out of it and he was about to move back when his hands moved around her back and she started bursting into fits of laughter.

''Woah, Ashi, what happened? Man, you are a goner! A total nutcase!'' 

Ashi started laughing hysterically and managed to rumble a  'That's my tickle zone, you wacko!' before she started having those fits again. Yuvi looked down at his hands on her back and his eyes twinkled. 

''Oh shit!'' Ashi muttered before he started tickling her again. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Go to top