Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 29)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
PART 74

Ashi and Yuvi walked back to the dance. 

Yuvi - ''Vaise, Ashi, are you sure you wanna..you know? you like Kabir?''

Ashi - (Sighed) ''Ofcourse I like Kabir.... And what about you? Are you sure you like Jasmine?''

Yuvi - (Smiled) ''I already told you, didn't I? I like her.. I think she's hot, btw!''

Ashi - (Rolled her eyes) ''Yeah yeah, and Kabir is hot too!'' (Making a dreamy eyed expression) ''He's a charming gentlement!''

Yuvi - (Frowned) ''Gentlement? YEAH RIGHT! He's a jerk..''

Ashi - (Angrily) ''Why are you snapping back about Kabir? Did I ever say that I think Jasmine is a ugly bitch?''

Yuvi - (Snapping back) ''She aint! Take it back, now!''

Ashi - (Equally angrily) ''Take whatever you said abour Kabir, back then!''

Yuvi - (Snorting) ''Never!''

Ashi - ''I'm not taking it back, either!''

Yuvi - ''Wacko!''

Ashi - ''Psycho!''

They looked at each other and frowned, and then they burst out laughing!

Ashi - (Saying between her laughs) ''We both are completely crazy, Yuvi!''

Yuvi - ''I know! Tumhaara paagalpan infectious hai! Look what you did to me right after staying with me for a day in the jungle!''

Ashi - ''Oh please! Tum pehle se hi ek bahut bade psycho the!''

Yuvi - (Tilting his head) ''Hmmm, maybe! Shaayad psycho bulaane wali ladki hi nahi mili!''

Before Ashi could say anything else, they reached the camp and Sonia interrupted them!

Sonia - (Worried) ''Kahaan the tum dono? Mamam, I was so worried for you! But then Kabir aur Jasmine ne bataya ki Yuvi tumhaare saath gaya hai!'' (Pulling Yuvi's cheeks) ''I trust him completely! Kitna pyaara baccha hai! Meri mamam ke liye perfect!''

Ashi - (Angrily) ''Mom, mamam nahi, ASHI! And yeah, you trust him, good for you!''

Sonia - (Making a puppy dog face) ''Itna naraaz kyon hoti hai? Acha ab tum dono jaao, it's time for the final dance! The one without the masks on!' (Grins)

Yuvi - (Pulls Ashi closer and keeps a hand around her waist) ''Chalein sweetheart?''

Ashi - (Narrows her eyes and then notices Meher staring at them) ''Haan, chalo Yuvi'' (And she let Yuvi drag her to the dance floor)

Yuvi - (He led Ashi to the dance floor and kept a hand on her waist. He put Ashi's hand in his and directed it to his shoulder. He pulled Ashi close after that - so close he could feel her shallow breaths on his face) ''Ready, sweetheart?''

Ashi - (All the memories of the jungle came back to her but she kept her face even. She couldn't trust her voice not to tremble so she just nodded)

The music started playing in the background.

Pyaar ki ye ek kahaani suno,
Ek ladka tha, ek ladki thi
Hoti kya hai jawaani suno,

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 10 January 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggiloveDazzilerDizzy

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@ aki, i still cant get over ur part..Embarrassed
i told u i dnt have words to express now..Embarrassed""'ur pagalpan is just infectious!!"""EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haii!!! i need to take tuts from u... temme wen ur strting!!
and to add up to it is the miya scene...am totally high on these 2 scenes now..Big smile
heres my next part, wen i come bk again, and i dnt see ur new part, ill edit this one.. LOL

part 75

yuvi pushed her hard, then pulled her back, and that was then she realised, she was dancing with him, a few more turns and some more twists and she was back in his arms

Pyaar ki ye ek kahaani suno,
Hoti kya hai jawaani suno,

ashi's costume too had done the job, the dance was quite catchy.. all she cld see wer pairs and pairs of eyes staring... tht made her leave yuvi's hands, and was to just walk away wen he caught her hands again, there was soft music now, and soniya made sure tht the spot light was not on her favourite couple..

kaise mujhe tum mil gayi,
kismat ko aaye na yahkeen
Utar Aayi Jheel Mein, 
Jaise Chaand Utarta Hai kabhi.....

the dance seemed so heavenly, it was nice slow dancing in the dark....hands wrapped around her waist...her body close to his..swaying to the music.....looking deeply into her eyes and slowly moving on the beats. as the music was played she slowly placed her head on his shoulders....totally unaware of the surroundings...just the two of them

"ashi.. your okay? i guess ur over doing it!" uv whispered

ashi (clicking bak in the present)- "uv... am feeling sick" 

uv(worried)- ashi.. sweetie, kya hua tumhein?"

ashi (still holding him)- "kuch nahi,  just feeling a bit weak.."

uv -"ashi, i guess we shld leave, chalo"

ashi (face still on his shoulders)- "nahi uv, this is the last piece, then we shall leave, warna mamma drama karegi, just go a bit slow"

uv (smiling)- "slow? lead toh tum mujhe kar rahi ho, god! ur so cold" 

ashi (annoyed)- "kya?"

uv- "i mean, ur hands r so cold, and btw, humein aise koi dekhega toh pakka ho jayega ki tum mujhpe poori fida ho!!" he just cldnt stop laughing..

ashi- (pushing him) -"kya? tumare brains kahaan hai uv? oh haan... daddy ke locker mein... waise uv, i hope kabir and jas dnt feel the same.."

uv (snorting)-"ashi, sab dekh rahe hai, they knw bout our plan, so dnt bother, just move a bit"(and hugged her back)

the floor seemed to melt under her, he took her hand and spun her slowly.. she always knew uv had all of this, 'he dances well' she smiled and gave the last bow to the audience..there wer not many couples on the dance floor, ranveer came up to ashi and uv.

ranveer (whispered)- "u guys act so well.. url looked so much in love, ashi, tumne toh acting soniya aunty se inherit kiya hai, uv banna, aap ko yeh kissey virasat mein mili hai??"

ashi (smirks)-"duh uh! ranveer.. uv ne bhi toh yeh vira... whatever mein li hai... uske dad se... polititions are better actors.. didnt u know?" 

uv- "shut up wacko, i thought u wer unwell, chalo ab mere saath!"

ashi-"kahaan.. psycho, i need to go and meet kabir, hope he wnt feel the same as ranveer did!"

uv broke his smile wen he heard of kabir-"ashi tum ussey baad mein mil lena, ab tum chalo mere saath" and he took her off the dance floor.

soniya-"aah!! mamam, shonaa... god, u dance so well meri baby, and uv.. god!! u compliment my baby so well"

ashi-"ooh.....shut up mamma..."

uv-"oh aunty.. dnt bother.. actually ashi is feeling ill, bas thodi thakaan hai, am taking her to her tent!"

soniya (worried)- "kya?!??! kya hua meri mamam ko?? aur woh is thanddi mein us tacky tent mein nahi rahegi!! uv, u take her to my room, and stay there with her, mein yahaan wind-up karke aati hoon, i guess ill take bout 2-3 hours, bacchon ne dinner nahi kiya na.. ill send ur meal on top.. here r the keys... and DO NOT leave my mamam alone.. chalo jaao, baby take care"

Edited by elizaa - 11 January 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIleeseunggiloveAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Elizaaaa!!! I have read this part about 5 times now!! You told me you can't get over MY part? Tumne toh poora sixer phainka hai!!  LOL Mine was a bouncer compared to urs!! Embarrassed Aww, the dance!! Embarrassed And then the whole 'Im not well' nataak! Big smile And yay... 3 hours = AY alone !! Big smileBig smile I'll update laterz! Awesome part, babes, once again! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Elizaaaa!!! I have read this part about 5 times now!! You told me you can't get over MY part? Tumne toh poora sixer phainka hai!!  LOL Mine was a bouncer compared to urs!! Embarrassed Aww, the dance!! Embarrassed And then the whole 'Im not well' nataak! Big smile And yay... 3 hours = AY alone !! Big smileBig smile I'll update laterz! Awesome part, babes, once again! Hug

aww.. thanks anki.. tum kuch zyaada hi bol rahi hoWink
3 hrs ashi uv alone.. finally..
plz cont fast yaar... kitna time?Embarrassed

Edited by elizaa - 11 January 2011 at 12:42pm
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
PART 76

Yuvi - (Keeping a hand around her waist and supporting her to walk) ''Dekho, Ashi, tum theek toh ho na?''

Ashi - (Thinking) Ye kahaan phas gayi, hey bhaggu! Ek embarassment ko chupaane ke liye ek jhoot and ab uske upar itne saare jhoot!! (Coughing) ''Haan, Yuvi, I'm fine! Bas dekho'' (Pointing to the hotel) ''Vo raha hotel, ab main chali jaaungi, don't worry!''

Yuvi - ''Dekho, Ashi, I can't leave you here! Sonia aunty ne mujhe specially tumhaari dekhball karne ke liye kaha hai ...!''

Ashi - (Snapping back) ''Arre, who cares? Tum jaao.. Jab vo aayengi, main unhein bol dungi vo abhi abhi 5 minute pehle aapko dhoondne gaya! Problem solved!'' (Grins) 

Yuvi - (Turning Ashi around to face him) ''Dekho, Ashi, chill, alright? Main unse koi jhoot nahi bol raha!''

Ashi - (Angrily) ''But tum yahaan rehke apni last night kyon waste kar rahe ho!?'' (Thinking) Please jaao! Mujhe aur acting nahi aati!!

Yuvi - (Smiling) ''Tum uski chinta na karo! I'm not here coz I'm forced to..I'm here coz I want to!''

Ashi - (Looking at those eyes for a moment but forcing her gaze away) ''Duh uh! Yeah right, you wanna spend your last night with a sick fake-girlfriend! How convenient!''

Yuvi - (Rolls his eyes) ''Main tumhaare saath reh raha hoon, final!''

Ashi - ''Duh uh! But why, Yuvi? Tum Jas ke paas vaapis chale jao na!'' (Muttering) Please meri acting skills test na karo, please!!

Yuvi - (Holding Ashi's hand and pulling her to the hotel) ''Tum chalo mere saath!''

Ashi - (Grunted and let him drag her away) ''Mere sawaal ka jawaab toh do! Please Jasmine ke paas jaao na!!''

Yuvi - (Opening the hotel room and dragging her in. Closing the door after her and putting the keys in his pocket) ''Na main kahin jaa raha hoon, aur na tum! You need rest, and tum so rahi ho! And main.. ''

Ashi - (Interrupting) ''Aur tum kya karoge? NOTHING. There's nothing to do here, go go go!'' (Pushing Yuvi towards the door)

Yuvi - (Locking Ashi's arms behind her back and pinning her to the nearest wall) ''What's your problem, Ashi? Kyon chahti ho tum ki main yahaan se bahaar chala jaaun?'' (Leaning on top of her) ''Ashi, listen, please, don't make it difficult, sweetheart! Tum mere saath is kamre mein 3 hours ke liye reh rahi ho! BIG DEAL? We spent a whole day and night together in the jungle, and we came out alive without ripping each other's throats, didn't we?'' (Smiles)

Ashi - (Blinking her eyes) ''Yuvi, fine!'' (Giving up and snorting) ''Okay, stay, whatever.. But mujhe toh chodo!''

Yuvi - (Leaves her and moves back ackwardly) ''Sorry, Ashi, vo..kuch zyaada hi ho gaya! But you were like, snapping and everything, and I can get a big shorttempered at times!'' (Grinning sheepishly)

Ashi - (Sighs) ''Fine, fine, it's alright, Yuvi! Itni explanations mat do!'' 

Yuvi - (Taking a seat on the bed) ''Toh hum kahaan se shuru karein?'' 

Ashi - (Narrowing her eyes) ''What?''

Yuvi - (Throwing his hands up) ''I didn't mean that! God main kya bol raha hoon! I meant..ab kya karein?'' 

Ashi - (Shrugs) ''I don't know! I'm toh supposed to be sick? Tum kya karoge?''

Yuvi - (Smiles) ''I know what to do... '' (Takes the keys out and opens the door) 

Ashi - ''Kahaan jaa rahe ho, Yuvi?''

Yuvi - (Smiling) ''Going to get my guitar''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 11 January 2011 at 3:36pm

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
part 77

Yuvi - (Smiling) ''Going to get my guitar''

ashi waited back without uttering a word, she knew, he had something nice in mind... she trusted him for tht.. it made it difficult for her to understand tht hw some1 whom she knew for only a couple of days cld catch her attention..
and then it also reminded her of kabir..'couple of days.... i knw kabir for a couple of hrs i guess... but he is cute' she smiled

yuvi got out of the hotel and headed towards his tent wen he bumped into jasmine

jasmine -"yuvvvi!!  kabse tumhi ko dhund rahi thi! kahaan the tum?"

yuvi (hurrying)- "jas... babes, am in a hurry, kal milte hai, tab bataaunga.. need to rush!!"

jas (puzzled)-"huh? kya ho gaya tumhe? tum ashi ke saath the na, phir gayab ho gaye, aur ab bhi bhag rahe ho??" catching hold of him

yuvi turned back and looked at the beauty again, her purple streaks falling of her face, and he cld clearly see tht jas had already fallen for him.. but he had to go back to tht wacked out red head, she was unwell, he knew..

"haan jas, soniya aunty ne mujhe kuch kaam diya hai, time lagega... nothing related to ashi, if u want, ill come to ur tent after am done, but thtll take too long.." he observed despairingly

jas-"oh, its ok uv, tum jaao, we shall meet tomrrw!"

he half hugged her and left..

--------------------

"y did u change? u looked gorgeous today!!!!! never expected u to wear tht!"

"duh uh!! werent u supposed 2 say tht wen u saw me frst... isnt it too late now??" ashi gasped

"u wldnt believe, i actually cldnt get my eyes off u then, i was busy observing u ashi!"

"kabeer.." she smiled "my bad then.. nt tht am used to listening to my praises... but i guess i actually missed it this time!" she sighed..

"please open!" said some1 knocking at the door

kabir (annoyed)- "whos it?"

"its me.. yuvi!"

ashi quickly got up and opened the door, and her rosy cheeks, her sweet, naive, radiant smile, were to be seen...

yuvi (shocked)- "kabir?? wht r u doing over here??"

kabir(still annoyed)- "err.. dnt u think i shld ask u the same question?"

yuvi (holding kabir's collar)- "dnt u dare act smart with me... i very well knw wht ur trying to do.. will u get lost now b4 i lose my temper"

kabir- "back off uv, whts ur problem?? u r'nt onn with ashi... wht is it dude??"

ashi(tired)- "whts up with u guys, paagal ho gaye ho kya? kabir, u leave now, ill meet u tomrrw.. orelse ill just call u in the nite!"

kabir (confused)-"why am i to go? oh.... i see.... u want to spend time ALONE with yuvraj dev! hmm.... but why?? oh... am sure there r some cameras here, its all getting recorded, tht u both wer all alone.. spending time together..."

ashi (stopping uv, holding his fist tight)-" kabir, mom will come here any minute, she has asked uv to stay here with me... trust me... ab mamma ke aane se pehle tum chale jaao, warna aur ek problem!!!"

kabir stomped out of the room leaving ashi yuvi speechless.

ashi had never seen this side of uv.. 'wht is he trying to prove?' she thought. uv went and sat on the chair next to the coffee table.

after a long long pause uv broke the silence.. he played his guitar. ashi was busy observing him playing the instrument... she cld see hw the music was calming him down..

ashi (quickly taking  advantage of his mood)- "theek-thaak baja lete ho!"

uv- "theek? poore mauriya mein mujhse accha guitarist nahi milega tumhein!!"

ashi - "accha? sirf baja lete ho ya gaana bhi aata hai?"

uv - "hmmmm.. mera interview le rahi ho? tumhein gaana aata hai??"

ashi (teasing)-"haan...waise, kabir ke paas music ka bada accha collection hai, am sure he also sings well.. wait, ill go get his music, weel try something new here."

uv (almost getting up to stop her)- "wait wait wait!! tumhein kaheen jaaneki zarurat nahi hai, ive got this new song.." handing over the lyrics "tia ne likha tha.. ill strt, u too join in.. ok?"

ashi (reading the lyrics)- "ofcourse.... tum akele gaoge toh yeh hotel waale humse mamma ka room cheen lenge!!"

uv(sitting next to ashi)- "shut up loser"

ashi (grins)- "waise mujhe pata nahi tha ki timbo itna accha likhti hai.. aur usne yeh tumhare likha?? new interesting story haan...." she winks

uv plays the guitar again...and strts

vaise to humne dekhe hai kitne
haan teri alag hai baat
na le tu tension
senti na yu ban
tu kya jane kya hai pyar
deewane rahenge hum
deewane hain hum

rock rock to the rhythm a ha ha a ha ha
rock rock to the rhythm a ha ha a ha ha

masti hai pal bhar
jeena hai har pal
haan jee lo tum dil se yaar
masti hai pal bhar
jeena hai har pal
haan jee lo tum dil se yaar
deewane rahenge hum
deewane hain hum...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
PART 78

Ashi - (Smiling) ''Nice song!''

Yuvi - (Raises eyebrows) ''Just nice? Hello.. it's the new blockbuster!''

Ashi - (Hums the tune) ''It's actually awesome! I never knew timbo could write this well!'' (Getting serious) ''Yuvi, I wanted to talk to you about something!''

Yuvi - (Playing his guitar softly and smiling) ''Haan, bolo''

Ashi - (Hesitating) ''Erm..Yuvi, abhi jo tumhaare and Kabir ke beech mein hua?''

Yuvi - (Frowning) ''Kya hua?''

Ashi - (Looks away to avoid his gaze) ''I don't know! Tumhein achaanak se itna gussa aa gaya! I mean.. that was uncalled for, no? I mean, vo toh sirf mujhse milne aaya tha!''

Yuvi - (Getting up angrily) ''Ashi, what do you mean? Main usse yahaan rukne deta? Come on! I know vo tumse milne aaya tha, but he wasn't supposed to be here! Main bhi toh abhi Jasmine ko jhoot bolke aaya.. Are you saying main vaapis chala jaaun? Nahi, agar tum chahti ho toh chala jaata hoon!'' (Starts to walk away)

Ashi - (Holding Yuvi's arm to stop him from going) ''Yuvi, mera vo matlab nahi tha!''

Yuvi - (Standing there facing opposite to Ashi) ''Toh, kya matlab tha?''

Ashi - (Grinning) ''I just meant..I hope you are not jealous!''

Yuvi - (Turning around and snorting) ''What? Jealous? Me? Tum paagal ho gayi ho kya? Looks like ye fever tumhaare dimaag mein ghus gaya hai!''

Ashi - (Rolling her eyes) ''Fine! fine! Baitho'' (Shifts to make room for Yuvi on the bed)

Yuvi - (Takes a seat and smiles) ''Vaise, Ashi, tumse ek baat poochoon?''

Ashi - ''Poocho?''

Yuvi - (Grinning) ''Do you like Jasmine?''

Ashi - (Shaking her head) ''Nope!''

Yuvi - (Smirking) ''I just hope you are not jealous!''

Ashi - (Jumping and turning to face him) ''What?''

Yuvi - (Shrugs his shoulders) ''Well, she's hot, she's pretty, she's smart, she's young.. koi bhi jealous ho jaayega!'' (Winks)

Ashi - (Crossing her arms at her chest) ''In your dreams! Im so not jealous! Vo bhi us purple monster se.. NOT AT ALL!''

Yuvi - (Snorts) ''Doesn't look like it!''

Ashi - (Grunts) ''I'll tell you what it looks like! Looks like you are jealous of Kabir!''

Yuvi - (Annoyed) ''What? Not again!''

Ashi - ''Toh tum bhi ye baat apne dhayi kilo ke dimaag mein ghusa lo.. Anvesha Ray Banerjee is not jealous!''

Yuvi - (Humphed) ''Neither is Yuvraj Dev!''

They stayed like that, frowning and not looking at each other, for 15 minutes, when someone knocked.

Yuvi - (Shouting from the bed) ''Kabir, just go away, alright!! Humein tumhaari zaroorat nahi hai!!''

Ashi - (Hitting him with a pillow) ''Shut up!'' (Sweetly) ''Kabir, andar aa jao?''

Soniya - (Opens the door with a confused look on her face) ''Kabir? Vo yahaan kya karega aake? Tum dono se milne toh main aayi hoon!''

Ashi - (Biting her lips and looking at Yuvi) ''Erm..mama!''

Yuvi - (Turns around to face Ashi and pulls her closer) ''Aap yahaan, kaise?''

Ashi - (Smiling) ''Haan mama, aapne kyon takleef ki? Yuvi ko bula lete!''

Yuvi - (Frowns) ''Mujhe kyon bulaate?''

Ashi - (Points to her mom by her eyes) ''Yuvi darling!'' (Keeps her head on his shoulder) ''Gussa kyon karte ho?''

Yuvi - (Sweetly) ''Main kab gussa hua, sweetheart? Main toh bas, just like that, bol raha tha sirf!''

Sonia - (Coughing) ''Im sorry maine tum dono ka 'sweet moment' disturb kiya! I just wanted to get my lipstick'' (Smiles) ''Young lagna padta hai in front of youngsters, you know?'' (Picks the lipstick up and winks at Ashi) ''Enjoy!'' 

Ashi - (Gets up from his shoulder and frowns when Sonia turns back to go out) ''Phew! That was close!''

Sonia - (Turning around suddenly and Ashi's face fell on Yuvi's shoulder once again) ''Main ek baat batana toh bhool hi gayi!''

Yuvi - ''Kya hua?''

Sonia - ''I have arranged for a private cab for you two tomorrow! I don't want Ashi travelling with other students whilst she is sick..and the only one I trust with her is'' (Pointing at Yuvi) ''you! Toh kal subah 9 baje, your cab will be waiting for you outside this hotel! Bbiee!'' (Waves and closes the door behind them)

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

PART 78

Ashi - (Smiling) ''Nice song!''

Yuvi - (Raises eyebrows) ''Just nice? Hello.. it's the new blockbuster!''

Ashi - (Hums the tune) ''It's actually awesome! I never knew timbo could write this well!'' (Getting serious) ''Yuvi, I wanted to talk to you about something!''

Yuvi - (Playing his guitar softly and smiling) ''Haan, bolo''

Ashi - (Hesitating) ''Erm..Yuvi, abhi jo tumhaare and Kabir ke beech mein hua?''

Yuvi - (Frowning) ''Kya hua?''

Ashi - (Looks away to avoid his gaze) ''I don't know! Tumhein achaanak se itna gussa aa gaya! I mean.. that was uncalled for, no? I mean, vo toh sirf mujhse milne aaya tha!''

Yuvi - (Getting up angrily) ''Ashi, what do you mean? Main usse yahaan rukne deta? Come on! I know vo tumse milne aaya tha, but he wasn't supposed to be here! Main bhi toh abhi Jasmine ko jhoot bolke aaya.. Are you saying main vaapis chala jaaun? Nahi, agar tum chahti ho toh chala jaata hoon!'' (Starts to walk away)

Ashi - (Holding Yuvi's arm to stop him from going) ''Yuvi, mera vo matlab nahi tha!''

Yuvi - (Standing there facing opposite to Ashi) ''Toh, kya matlab tha?''

Ashi - (Grinning) ''I just meant..I hope you are not jealous!''

Yuvi - (Turning around and snorting) ''What? Jealous? Me? Tum paagal ho gayi ho kya? Looks like ye fever tumhaare dimaag mein ghus gaya hai!''

Ashi - (Rolling her eyes) ''Fine! fine! Baitho'' (Shifts to make room for Yuvi on the bed)

Yuvi - (Takes a seat and smiles) ''Vaise, Ashi, tumse ek baat poochoon?''

Ashi - ''Poocho?''

Yuvi - (Grinning) ''Do you like Jasmine?''

Ashi - (Shaking her head) ''Nope!''

Yuvi - (Smirking) ''I just hope you are not jealous!''

Ashi - (Jumping and turning to face him) ''What?''

Yuvi - (Shrugs his shoulders) ''Well, she's hot, she's pretty, she's smart, she's young.. koi bhi jealous ho jaayega!'' (Winks)

Ashi - (Crossing her arms at her chest) ''In your dreams! Im so not jealous! Vo bhi us purple monster se.. NOT AT ALL!''

Yuvi - (Snorts) ''Doesn't look like it!''

Ashi - (Grunts) ''I'll tell you what it looks like! Looks like you are jealous of Kabir!''

Yuvi - (Annoyed) ''What? Not again!''

Ashi - ''Toh tum bhi ye baat apne dhayi kilo ke dimaag mein ghusa lo.. Anvesha Ray Banerjee is not jealous!''

Yuvi - (Humphed) ''Neither is Yuvraj Dev!''

They stayed like that, frowning and not looking at each other, for 15 minutes, when someone knocked.

Yuvi - (Shouting from the bed) ''Kabir, just go away, alright!! Humein tumhaari zaroorat nahi hai!!''

Ashi - (Hitting him with a pillow) ''Shut up!'' (Sweetly) ''Kabir, andar aa jao?''

Soniya - (Opens the door with a confused look on her face) ''Kabir? Vo yahaan kya karega aake? Tum dono se milne toh main aayi hoon!''

Ashi - (Biting her lips and looking at Yuvi) ''Erm..mama!''

Yuvi - (Turns around to face Ashi and pulls her closer) ''Aap yahaan, kaise?''

Ashi - (Smiling) ''Haan mama, aapne kyon takleef ki? Yuvi ko bula lete!''

Yuvi - (Frowns) ''Mujhe kyon bulaate?''

Ashi - (Points to her mom by her eyes) ''Yuvi darling!'' (Keeps her head on his shoulder) ''Gussa kyon karte ho?''

Yuvi - (Sweetly) ''Main kab gussa hua, sweetheart? Main toh bas, just like that, bol raha tha sirf!''

Sonia - (Coughing) ''Im sorry maine tum dono ka 'sweet moment' disturb kiya! I just wanted to get my lipstick'' (Smiles) ''Young lagna padta hai in front of youngsters, you know?'' (Picks the lipstick up and winks at Ashi) ''Enjoy!'' 

Ashi - (Gets up from his shoulder and frowns when Sonia turns back to go out) ''Phew! That was close!''

Sonia - (Turning around suddenly and Ashi's face fell on Yuvi's shoulder once again) ''Main ek baat batana toh bhool hi gayi!''

Yuvi - ''Kya hua?''

Sonia - ''I have arranged for a private cab for you two tomorrow! I don't want Ashi travelling with other students whilst she is sick..and the only one I trust with her is'' (Pointing at Yuvi) ''you! Toh kal subah 9 baje, your cab will be waiting for you outside this hotel! Bbiee!'' (Waves and closes the door behind them)
aww.. anki... so many emotions together?Clap
liking
jealous
fights
natak
and SONIYA
lol.... u can manage so many things together so well.. Wink
loved the second last part wer ashi goes like... wht an escape and soniya turning and ashis face falling on uv.. thud!!ROFL
the private cab part fit in so well.. i realy dnt want their fight to get over netime sooner now.. and cab mein soniya ko bhi daal denge, so tht fighting is impossible there....LOL
lol!!
and the best.... jealous ashi... shuru mein toh jas ko ghoor rahi thi, and now she calls her a purple monsterLOL

loved this part..Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Go to top