Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 27)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
naps i answered ur question..u cn see!

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Debby..you wanna go next, or Lizzie, do you wanna continue? 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 08 January 2011 at 7:33pm
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I will continue today in about 3 hours, that is, 6 pm GMT/ 11.30 am IST. If anyone wants to go before that, you are free to go! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

I haven't read all the parts but I did most of them and so I know the basic story...

Well one criticsm for you guys...I didn't like the jungle part...I don't see AY being that ways, especially since they have just met (I mean even after they had met since ages, i dont see them behaving that ways...but its just me, maybe)...and if you are showing that AY just met, the story doesn't really make sense...coz they wouldn't be in love or attracted this ways like we are suggesting...so I would say lets make it that AY have known each other for 4-5 months! WinkEmbarrassed

And even i thought of making it ashi-ranveer first...but it didn't really excite me...so I brought in Jasmine...and made Ashi dance with Kabir!Embarrassed Anki...Jasmin isn't kabeb mein haddi...she is just a friend...I guess!Embarrassed I mean she could be a potential haddi...but she is definitely not negative, unless you guys want something else! TongueEmbarrassed

cool.. chalo some1 has to say something bout our posts.. warna hum hi read and write kar rahe the..LOL
1) jungle scene... i c ur point yaar, paR yeh ff hai na.. 4 hw long wld we rite bout them hating each other..fighting and all... like ashi's intro with ranveer and rest of he gang happened say after part 50.. and as the way uv was behaving with ashi in the strt, wldnt she actually have tht soft corner for him evn if she hated him... in the series weeve seen, uv shuru se hi has his panga with ashi... but here.. i guess uve read tht part, wer he goes all cheesy/corny with herLOL.. haan haan pata hai uv isnt like tht, par weev made him do tht in the strt only.. and moreover if uv's behaving tht way, hw cld ashi resist his charm?Embarrassed
lol...
and as ashi was drunk and allLOL she cldnt show him her hatred.. and wer did she except tht she likes/loves him, she has just excepted tht she doesnt hate himEmbarrassed
wht u said was also rite tht evn after they knew each other for long, they never behaved tht way... but again, ff hai naa!Embarrassed
after 4-5 months ka i dnt knw.. we can make the jungle safari after 4-5 months if the others r okay with it... par again it wldnt make sense coz ashi meets the whole gang after the LOST IN THE JUNGLE scene!Ouch
respect ur POV.... and this was mine... idk wht the others have to say.. aki, debby.. kya kehna?

2) lol>> jasmine's entry was the highlight yaarWink...uv se kabir ki shakal bardasht toh hoti nahi, ab id love to see the thoda 'idk whts happening with me' side of ashi!!LOL

@aki.. u go next, uske baad ill cont, wasnt there fr 2 days so cldnt update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhagguAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Lizzie, totally right!! I PMed Nappy the same thing! This is a FF.. And we can't make it go on and on for months, and have them fighting, if you know what I mean? And some scenes won't make sense if it is AFTER 4-5 months. Ermm And we don't plan to end this story anytime soon, don't worry! Itni jaldi pyaar nahi hone denge!! Evil Smile

And lizzie, you can go next if you want! I updated the PKYEK corner 10 minutes ago, and my hands hurt! You can continue? Smile

Meekohey.bhaggu

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lizzie, totally right!! I PMed Nappy the same thing! This is a FF.. And we can't make it go on and on for months, and have them fighting, if you know what I mean? And some scenes won't make sense if it is AFTER 4-5 months. Ermm And we don't plan to end this story anytime soon, don't worry! Itni jaldi pyaar nahi hone denge!! Evil Smile

And lizzie, you can go next if you want! I updated the PKYEK corner 10 minutes ago, and my hands hurt! You can continue? Smile

nahi naa.. u cont, u have time till 11. ist.. as u asked for...Wink
uske baad me pakka.. gtg, just came bk home, khaana khaa loon?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I know that this is fiction eliza, but you only said that yuvi wouldn't behave like that...and that's why I am saying, that Ashi-Yuvi wouldn't behave that ways! When they met each other, yes they were attracted...but they didn't have respect for each other...Ashi hated yuvi wanting to rule the world...and Yuvi hated that there was a girl who was not under his control...you know what I mean?

And later when Ashi learned that there is another yuvi behind this facade, she slowly came to understand him and silently respect him...and same with Yuvi...he hated ashi's spirit in the beginning but later came to respect it because he spirit brought him closer to himself!!

And so if "WE" (I am included in here) are showing that Yuvi is already dreaming to dance with Ashi, then there must have been a history when their hatred to silent respect atleast...and so if we want to make him feel for Ashi, we must first show him understand Ashi and vice versa...if you know what I mean!!Embarrassed 

Anki...I am not asking for them to have fights forever, like I said above...before showing him feeling her...we need to show him understand Ashi (and vice versa)!! And I couldn't connect to jungle parts with the way AY behaved...nothing else! Neways, I was not part during that time...so I would end here...was just telling you guys what I felt!

But on the positive side...I liked how you made Ashi learn about Yuvi's plan from the start and not made her a victim of that coz that would have killed their characters only!EmbarrassedHugHug 

MeekoAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@nitz - haii!! itna socha nahi tha babes! ab agar edit karenge bhi toh kitna.. i totally got ur point sweets.
and btw, anki invited u in the strt only, tum hi thi woh jo 67th part mein aayiTongue
and moreover v both r junior members of rf, i strted say 2-3 months backEmbarrassed so we didnt think so muchLOL as long as uv ashi wer togetherStar

hey.bhagguAkankshaa.

Go to top