Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 26)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

hey
i m in..............hav 2 read all d posts...then reply!!!!!!!!!
welcome welcome!!Tongue

64 parts wnt take much timeLOL,
read fast and join in!!
:D
m vry bad in writing...bt i m very gud in commentng...so i'll comment onlyLOL

oh plz, dnt say tht, i never wrote too, frst timer u see. am sure ppl here will convince u 2 to write!!
lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
ha ha..is dat so..........m scared

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Oh Mi Days, Lizzie!! AWESOME PARTS!! HugKya birthday treat di hai, by god!! Love you, yaar!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am going next. :)

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
PART 67

Soniya-"SO GUYS, LETS STRT THIS EVENING!! girls to my left and boys to my right!!! wohooooh!!!!

(All the guys move to the right, and girls to the left. Soniya holds a bowl of folded papers.)

Soniya - (Raising the bowl and showing it to everyone) - ''Okay, students, is bowl mein ek ek number hai, jo pehle guys chunenge, and then girls chunengi! And then jab main seeti maaroon, aap apne apne same number wale partner ko jaake dhoondenge! Agar aap ladke ho and aap ka number 1 hai, toh aap ladkiyon mein se number 1 wali apni partner ko dhoondenge, okay?''

Sid - (Freaked out) ''Yuvi..ye kya hua!? Humne toh socha tha chicks ko dhoondke ek doosre ke paas pahuncha denge, ab !?''

Yuvi - (Tensed) ''Mujhe kya pata.. Yahaan toh poora plan ulta pad gaya! Ab kya karein?'' Agar Ashi ko Kabir mil gaya toh..

Nakool - ''Don't worry. Hum college ke sabse coolest dudes hain, humaare saath jo bhi chick hogi, lucky hogi! Why fear when Nakool is here, yo!''

Yuvi - (Glaring) ''Shut up Nakool!'' (Muttering) ''Mujhe pata bhi nahi hai ki Ashi inmein se kaun si ladki hai-'' (Looking at all the girls) ''-varna main usse apna saath dance karne ke liye convince kar leta. To hell with the numbers! But...pata kaise chalega?''

Sid - (Sighs) ''Ashi ki tension mat le, uv! You are a free bird right now, tujhe koi nahi pehchaan sakta! Khula saand, jaa jake chicks se flirt maar, and Ashi won't even know!''

Yuvi - (Fixing his glare at Sid) - ''Ab tu bhi Nakool ki tarah baat na kar, samjha!''

Soniya - (Comes upto them) ''Take your number, boys!''

Yuvi - (Crosses his fingers behind his back and takes his chit out. He was about to open it)

Sonia - (Stopping him from opening the chit) ''Nah..not yet. Jab main seeti maaroon, TAB!''

Yuvi - (Nods) ''Okay.''

(Sid and Nakool take their chits, and Sonia distributes them among the girls. She walks back to center stage) 

Sonia - (Taking her whistle out) ''And...3...2...1. (Blows the whistle) ''Off you go, find your partners!''

Yuvi - (Opening his chit) ''Number.. 13. DAMN UNLUCKY!''

Sid - ''I got number 7''

Nakool - ''Yo, number 21''

Ranvir - (Comes running upto them) ''Banaa, aapka number kya hai? Mera number 25 hai!''

(A tall girl with straightened black hair and a pink gorgeous ballgown on taps Ranvir on the shoulders) ''Number 21?''

Nakool - (Moving forward) ''That would be me!'' (Grins)

Yuvi rolls his eyes as he looks at Nakool following the girl and wagging his tail. ''Ye toh gaya!''

Yuvi - (Turning to Sid and Ranvir) ''Ab hum sabko jaake apni apni partners dhoodne chahiye.. That's all we can do!''

Sid - (Nods sadly) ''Right, bro!''

Ranvir - (Sighs in anger) ''Ab hum Tia ke saath dance kaise karenge!?''

Yuvi - (Smiles) ''Abhi nahi..toh kabhi aur, sahi!''

He turns around and starts looking for his number 13. Koi unlucky hi hogi...Unlucky kyon? Yuvraj Dev ke saath dance karne ka mauka mil raha hai!!

''Aah!'' He smacked into someone.

''Tum dekh ke nahi chal sakte! Tumhein pata nahi hai kya?? Tia Ahuja hona koi aisi vaisi baat nahi hai!! Ab mera partner kya kahega!! Saari dress pe juice gira diya..Oh Tia's god! Help me!'' 

Yuvi - (Surprised) ''Tia!? It's me..Yuvi!''

Tia - (Looks at Yuvi and smiles) ''Oh..tum ho!''

Yuvi - (Smiles back) ''Vaise..tumhaara number kya hai!?''

Tia - (Sighs) ''Sabse unluckiest number in the whole wide world! 13!''

Yuvi - (Narrows his eyes and looks at her) ''WHAT? Mera number bhi 13 hai.. ''

Tia - (Widened her eyes) ''Kya!? Oh no..ab main Ranvir ke saath dance kaise karungi??''

Yuvi - (Shakes his head) ''And main Anvesha ke saath dance kaise karunga!!?''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 07 January 2011 at 4:42pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Okie, so I am bored...so I decided to give it a shot! Tongue So here i go...

----------------------------------------------------

Yuvi played a cupid between Tia and Ranveer...making them dance with each other...while the girl dancing with Ranveer was some other girl altogether named...Jasmin! So now Yuvi was dancing with Jasmin, who was quite sweet and attractive...and a junior to Yuvi!

"So what's your name?" asks Yuvi

"I am Jasmin!" she answers

"Hey! I am Yuvi...I mean Yuvraj Dev!" 

"I know...I mean everyone knows you, especially girls!"

"Really? And why is that?" asks yuvi flirtatiously

"Want to hear self-tareef??" Jasmin quips

"any doubt?" Wink

Jasmin laughs, "well...you know...you being the most popular guy of the school...every girl dreams being in your arms!"

"Not every girl..." yuvi said in a sad tone as he thought about Ashi being excited to dance with Kabir!

"As in...?? I am sorry but I don't know any girl, atleast in our school, who would not die to be in Anvesha's place...except the ones who are already taken!" she says pointing to Tia who was happily dancing away with Ranveer.

"lol Tia! I am quite happy for them you know? They make a sweet couple" and saying that yuvi smiles! 

"yaaa...its quite weird how people thought of you and Tia to be couple in future...The ultimate couple of Maurya!"

Yuvi laughs "That's because Maurya High is full of psychos and bimbos!" and he continues laughing!

"That's true!" she joined yuvi and laughed!

Meanwhile on the other hand...

Kabir taps Ashi's shoulders..."ummmm excuse me...25?!?!"

"Actually!! May I know your name?" 

"Kabir...and you ofcourse Anvesha??"

"Yes, ofcourse!!! How did you know?" says an all excited Ashi...

Kabir nods and says "Well Ms.duh-uh, I can't see your face but I can see your hair...and again, I don't know or see any girl beside you who has red hair!" says Kabir taking Ashi on the dance floor!

"So you love yuvi?"

"...Not really"

"ummm...But isn't he your boyfriend??"

"He is..." said Ashi quickly without realizing that she wanted to say no..."umm actually no..."

Kabir gave a puzzled look, when Ashi realized that Meher was dancing right next to them...
"Well yes he is and I love him too...he is very caring and loving!" smiles Ashi cursing Yuvi and Meher in head

"I am sure!" gives Kabir a disheartened smile...

After a few moments of silence Ashi says, "Gosh, this music is so boring...I hate dancing on slow numbers...they always put me to sleep!"

Kabir laughs and asks "ummm would you like to listen to my music?"

"OFCOURSE!" exclaimed Ashi with a beaming face

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie I suck at writing...so yaa excuse this one if u find it boring! Tongue

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 07 January 2011 at 9:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_Akankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
nitz.. u knw wht, u did a big mistake by writing here.... ab tujhe kya lagta hai... we r going to leave u??LOL
ab toh continue karna hi hoga!!
u write so well... wer were u??Clap
and btw, aki... hamara plan of ranveer gettings anwasha number toh gayaLOL...

but i like this too.... uv getting 'j' all coz ashi is with kabir.... i remember the aditiya ashi bday scene!!!Cry
bt this ones the strt, toh i like this jealous uv!!
ab kya naya twist laaye?? look nitz, uve changed the story so u better continue yaar... btw have u read all the parts uptill now?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhagguAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Napppyyy!! Awesome part, babes!! Ahaa, unki lovestory mein ek aur kabab mein haddi! LOL Jasmine seemed pretty sweet to me. Embarrassed And...OOOOOOOO Kabir and Ashi! Jealous Yuvi. Yay yay yay! Big smile

Lizzie is right.. Ab hum tumhein chodne wale nahi hai! Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekohey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I haven't read all the parts but I did most of them and so I know the basic story...

Well one criticsm for you guys...I didn't like the jungle part...I don't see AY being that ways, especially since they have just met (I mean even after they had met since ages, i dont see them behaving that ways...but its just me, maybe)...and if you are showing that AY just met, the story doesn't really make sense...coz they wouldn't be in love or attracted this ways like we are suggesting...so I would say lets make it that AY have known each other for 4-5 months! WinkEmbarrassed

And even i thought of making it ashi-ranveer first...but it didn't really excite me...so I brought in Jasmine...and made Ashi dance with Kabir!Embarrassed Anki...Jasmin isn't kabeb mein haddi...she is just a friend...I guess!Embarrassed I mean she could be a potential haddi...but she is definitely not negative, unless you guys want something else! TongueEmbarrassed

Go to top