Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 24)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
abhi ek hi hua hai..n it went well..kal again i have one!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

abhi ek hi hua hai..n it went well..kal again i have one!

hw many parts r u left with 2 read?
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

PART 58

Yuvi - (Frozen) ''Aa...Ashi''

Ashi - (Snapping her fingers in front of his face) ''Nahi, Ashi ka bhoot!''

Sid - (Sweetly) ''Kya aap humaari madad karengi, Ashi ji?''

Ashi - (Rolls eyes) ''To hell with that fake sugar stuff, okay? Main tumhaari madad zaroor karti, if you had asked me for it! Not like this, chori chori chupke chupke mujhe use karke!''

Ranvir - (Pleading) ''Please Ashi, please, Yuvi needs you, please!!''

Ashi - (Pretends to think and looks at Yuvi) ''Tumhein kuch kehna hai?''

Yuvi - (Tensed) ''Ashi, listen, jaisa tum samajh rahi ho, vaisa kuch bhi nahi hai!''

Ashi - (Holds a hand up to stop him) ''Relax Yuvi, vahi puraane dialogues, vahi fake tears! I know better than to trust you again!''

Sid - (Interrupting) ''But you said you'd help us!''

Ashi - (Snapping back) ''I said I'd have helped you if you had the guts to ask me on my face!''

Yuvi - (Frowns) ''Would you have helped us if I just went to you and said, ''You know what? Ashi, whatever happened between us was fake, it was part of my gameplan, you know? Now, would you forget whatever happened and continue to help us in our mission Meher?''

Ashi - (Sighs) ''Probably! Atleast you would have been truthful'' (Starts to walk away, but Yuvi held her hand) 

Yuvi - (Whispers) ''Ashi, please listen to me''

Sid - (Gets on his knees) ''Please help us get revenge from Meher''

Ashi - (Smiles warily) ''I'll think about it'' (Looks at Yuvi and leaves)

Ashi blinks back her tears and run towards her tent. Her cold and indifferent mask was wearing off, and she needed to let herself out in private, where no pair of eyes can see her. She reached the girls washroom and stood there for a moment, staring at her reflection in the mirror.

Why am I doing this? She had to. There was no way around.

There was a way around. Show Yuvi HIS place. After what he's done to you, why are you helping him? I don't know. Maybe I need him, if only as a friend. 

Why do you need him? Anwesha Raj Banerjee does not need anyone! He was just a guy. Just another guy. She recalled all the moments she had spent with him in the jungle. They had undoubtedly been special. But.. 

She wiped the thoughts off her brain, and blinked back her tears. There was only one way Ashi was getting through this, and that is, to face him. To show him that he meant nothing to me for the whole night. And the only way to do that? To help him. 

She took out her phone and typed a message, ''Im in for the game plan''. She hesitated for a moment, and then pressed 'Send'. 

seriously??EmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassed

Edited by elizaa - 05 January 2011 at 5:52am
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Eliza!! Awesome part, babes!!! HugDamn, you make me feel so bad for Ashi. Unhappy

I am going next!! I will update around the same time I did, yesterday! I have a awesome part in mind so don't anyone dare interfere. Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove-Destiny-

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Eliza!! Awesome part, babes!!! HugDamn, you make me feel so bad for Ashi. Unhappy

I am going next!! I will update around the same time I did, yesterday! I have a awesome part in mind so don't anyone dare interfere. Evil Smile

babes, am waiting desp.. fast... no interference from my end, i dnt have anything in mind... i was online the whole day but cldnt rite more.. kuch samaj nahi aa raha tha... idk wht to do with my ashi uvEmbarrassed

and plzz, mujhe is baar tumse ek/do/teen/ chaar bade parts chahiye!!Wink
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

babes, am waiting desp.. fast... no interference from my end, i dnt have anything in mind... i was online the whole day but cldnt rite more.. kuch samaj nahi aa raha tha... idk wht to do with my ashi uvEmbarrassed

and plzz, mujhe is baar tumse ek/do/teen/ chaar bade parts chahiye!!Wink

Arre yaar, I'm writing them right now..I'd been itching to write since 7 in the morning when I read your updates on my phone, and for the whole school time, I sat there thinking...ab kya karoon!?! LOL

Ab ab ab..I got these ideas, thanks to my 6 hour free school time, ek-do parts karti hoon. Big smile
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
PART 61

Yuvi - (Breaking the hug) ''Okay, Ashi, let's get back!'' (Extends a hand)

Ashi - (Smiles) ''Chalo'' (Looking down at the hand with a puzzled look on her face) ''Err...Yuvi?''

Yuvi - (Narrowing his eyes) ''Haath do, chalo''

Ashi - (Confused) ''But yahaan aas paas koi bhi nahi hai fake acting karne ke liye!''

Yuvi - (Sighs and takes her hand and puts it in his) ''Tum chalo aaraam se! Kitna sochti ho, hey bhaggu!''

Ashi - (Laughs) ''Mere dialogue mat churao, okay?''

Yuvi  - (Apologies cutely) ''Yes ma'am. Sorry ma'am''

(They both walk, hands in hands, back to the camp. When they reach there, Meher sees them)

Meher - (Coming upto both of them) ''Ermm...Yuvi'' (looking down at their entwined hands) ''Can I talk to you for a second?''

Yuvi - (Grinning and winking at Ashi ) ''Sorry babes, I'm busy right now.''

Meher - (Frowning) ''Please Yuvi..Just for a minute, okay? Please!''

Ashi - (Sighs) ''Jaao Yuvi, baat maan lo uski, itna hi keh rahi hai, toh''

Vrinda - (Interrupts before Yuvi could say anything) ''Ashi, MP is back! Uske saath ek aur ladka bhi aaya hai.. Principal ne usse bhi yahaan bheja hai, MP and professor ke saath! Some new kid.. Ab usse bhi school mein akela nahi chod sakte the na!''

Ashi - (Grins) ''What? MP IS BACK!?'' (Leaves Yuvi's hand and whispers to him) ''I'll be back.. Tum Meher se baat karo!''

Yuvi - (Calling Ashi but she had already left) ''Aa..Ashi, ruko! Damn ye chick mujhe paagal kar degi!''

Ashi - (Runs upto MP from behind) ''BOO!'' (Screams in her ear)

MP - (Turns around with a straight face) ''I knew it would be you.. Tum hi toh yahaan iklauti wacko ho!''

Ashi - (Her smile dissapeared for a second as she recalled the moment in the jungle where Yuvi had called her 'wacko') ''Please don't call me that, okay?''

MP - (Worried) ''Ashi, you alright, na?''

Ashi - (Shaking her off) ''Vo toh mujhe tumse poochna chahiye! Tum kahaan thi? Kaisi thi? Kya hua!?!''

MP - ''Chill chill, sab batati hoon! I was called back kyonki mere guardian ka phone aaya tha.. He needed to talk to me about some problems, and he advised me to keep my behaviour in control and be proud of where and who I am'' (Angrily) ''Khud ko samajhta kya hai!? Stupid hypocrite moron loser!''

Ashi - (Calmly) ''Chill, baba!''

MP - (Snapping at her) ''Kya chill chill!?'' (Smiling) ''Tu bata..jungle mein mungle!?? Poori raat Yuvi ke saath?''

Ashi - (Jaws dropping) ''Tu and Sid ek saath perfect rahenge, psycho! Jungle mein ek saath hone ka matlab ye nahi hota ki...you know?''

MP - (Naughty grin not leaving her face) ''I know, I know''

Ashi - (Raises her hand to smack him but someone taps him behind on the shoulders) ''Yuvi! Ab kya chahiye?'' (She turns around to see a guy standing there, smiling. Not just any guy, but a drop dead gorgeous guy with brown spiked hair, deep blue eyes, muscular jawbone, designer shades standing there.)

Ashi - (Shocked) ''Oh..Im ..S..sorry! Mujhe laga Yuvi hai!'' 

Get a grip, okay!? Ashi typical bimbos ki tarah hot guys ke saamne stammer nahi karti!! 

The guy extended his hand and smiled, ''Hi, I am Kabir. New here. And you must be Anvesha?''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 05 January 2011 at 11:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_--sunshine--DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

yayyy!!!!
perfect!! this was all tht was needed!!!
:D
some1 make uv "J"!!
YAYY!!
baccha, aur thoda part likh do naa!!Embarrassed

Edited by elizaa - 05 January 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

Go to top