Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 22)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by luv_wacko

haan par main aur lizzie ban ho jayenge for talking ashleelROFL

god!!!!!!..i want remix forum to be charged again...i want pl to write ffs! os..god i miss dat here!

I read this 12 pages long AY FF last week.. It was SO GOOD!! Embarrassed

link link babes.... and btw debby, am i nt allowed to talk ashleel...lol!! am 21 u see....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
my brains are not at all working  willl come up with something tomorrow  orr later

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by luv_wacko

haan par main aur lizzie ban ho jayenge for talking ashleelROFL

god!!!!!!..i want remix forum to be charged again...i want pl to write ffs! os..god i miss dat here!

I read this 12 pages long AY FF last week.. It was SO GOOD!! Embarrassed

link link babes.... and btw debby, am i nt allowed to talk ashleel...lol!! am 21 u see....Ouch

Here's the link...It's from -Aditi-, right below the OS 'Unique'! Smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 04 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

my brains are not at all working  willl come up with something tomorrow  orr later

guys read this one.... ive read like 100s of ffs on uv ashi this ones the best!!!

Edited by elizaa - 04 January 2011 at 11:10am

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
iv read dose like countless times!
lekha u beter do it..btw read ki humne kya likha hai!

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
part 55

Sid - (Pulls Yuvi to their tent) ''Dude...I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.. RIGHT NOW!'' 

uv "aaaahhh!!" "sid.... dekh ke!!"

"sid, ab toh tumhari maut hai, uv ne kahaa tha na, ki ussey chott...." ashi stops wen she sees the other 3 staring at her 

"duh uh!! sid, tum pehle mere saath chalo, mujhe bhi toh tumhein itni saaaari baatein bataani hai!! vrinda ko toh meri baaton mein interest nahi hoga, par tum toh sunoge naa!!" she puts her hands around sid and takes him away leaving vrinda and uv confused..

"chalo uv, mein tumhari dressing badal deti hoon, ill just go get the medical kit" vrinda leaves.. 

"vrinda... suno"

"haan vu, bolo"

"woh, ashi.... ashi ke bhi haath pe chott lagi hai... if u cld even take care of tht"

she smile,"sure uv, ill do tht after urs"

on the other end, all the students wer sleeping, as it was still about 6 in the morn..
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"priiiiiiiiiii, yeh alarm band karo!!! tia ke ear drums mein holes ho jayeinge!!" tia screeched

"tia, chalo, ready ho jaao, raj sir ne bulaaya hai, looks like ashi and uv r here"

"kya?? ashi uv r back!!!?!??! oh tia's god!! bechaara uv, pata nahi kaise sahaa hoga usne anvesha ko, tht pain!! uff, hope they both r okay.. tia jaa rahi hai fresh hone... tum jaake dekho uhein."

ashi woke up with a bad hangover, she went to the bathroom, and stared into the mirror, her face looked awful. it was partially swollen from crying for so and had red splotches all over, she rinsed off her face and went back to her room.

she remembered the whole night clearly.. she also remembered wen and how she came back with vrinda and sid... she remembered how she pretended not to be drunk wen she was with them, all she didnt remember was crying.. 'y wld anvesha bannerjee ray cry' she mumbled

she turned her phone on and saw 2 text msgs, one from uv and the other from her mom

uv--hope to still remain friends

mamma--heyy shona.. how is my baby... long time havent seen u!! want to see u love, tum bolo toh  mein wahaan aa jaaoon?? rep back asap!! love u jaan!!

she immediately replied bak-- mamma, i am missing u too... please come over..love u too"

p.s-we all knw hw much ashi loves her mamma, but here, ashi shows it all to soniya 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_Akankshaa.DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
part 56

she walked out of the door with winter and a cup of coffee

"ashi.... ashii!!" called ranveer

"haan" she turned "do i knw u??"

"hi, am ranveer, ranveer sisodia, am from ur class as well, was just worried for u and yuvraj, wernt url lost?? hw r u guys now??"

"wait.. wait.. ranveer" she smiled

"hw do u knw we wer lost and stuff??"

"uh.. well, tia!!?!?? she told me bout u!" he blushed.. ashi caught him right..."tia!! oh"

"but we havent met b4, so hw did u recognise me??"

"well... dnt u think ur the only red head around?"

"ah haan.... so miss bimbo likes talking about me??"

"guess so.. or u cld say, we wer just finding new topics so tht we cld spend more time together... and btw, looks like miss abr really fascinates her! u wer our hot topic for quite a while, oh btw.. hws uv?"

listening to uv's name was all she didnt want.. tht friendly smile disappeared "haan, uv theek hai, ranveer, i need to leave, ill catch u in a while, bye"

Looking out the window of the dorm, uv felt a tremor rack painfully through his body, filling his being with fear. 'y didnt ashi reply back, i dnt knw y, but i want to talk to her, nt tht i like her...but, i still wish to remain friends with her..ths becoz... becoz i need her... i need her, coz i need to teach meher a good lesson... yeah this is y i need to be friends with ashi..tht it' he comforted himself nt knowing, min by min, his feelings for ashi wer changing 

the frigid air hit him like bullets, but he loved the numb feeling tht colg gave him. he hadnt bothered putting a jacket, wht diff wld it make anyway? he stared out looking at the sunrise. he let a tear escape from his eyes and then shut them as hard as possible.. he then felt something strange, as if it was a pair of arms squeezing him.

"ashi!!" he turned behind

"uv, mein hoon, yeh ashi kaun hai?"

"u?? wht r u doing over here??"

she kissed him and hugged him back

"uv, i hope ur okay, i was so tensed! raj told me everything, isnt ashi the one who was with u in the jungles? is she okay? wht upsets u?"

"nothing, am good, u can leave"

"ur sure?"

"haan maa, am okay, aap jaao!"

"beta, take care.." she continued " and be patient towards all that is unsolved in your heart" and left.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_Akankshaa.DazzilerDizzy

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Elizaa!! I'm teeny weeny confused right now. Why did Ashi wake up all red and swollen and crying? Did she come to know about Yuvi's game plan already? Or is it a unsolved mystery? And dude, I love Yuvi!! How adorable!! Embarrassed

Awesome part(s), babes!! I'll continue soon. Hug

Go to top