Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 15)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Res. Can't stop laughing right now. LOLLOL Will comment later.

-EDITED-

God.. Eliza, love you for this. LOL I could so imagine Ashi rambling all that nonsense to the local person, and Yuvi's ''what the hell are you doing'' expressions. LOL Husband-wife was totally sone pe suhaga. LOL

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 30 December 2010 at 4:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
PART 50

The local person looked at Ashi. ''I'm sorry, Mrs Dev, but main yahaan se kahin nahi jaa sakta. Bahaar itni tez baarish ho rahi hai, and vaise bhi..din hone mein sirf 4 ghante bache hain. Kya main kone mein baith sakta hoon? Aaraam se chup chaap rahunga.''

''Hmm.'' Ashi replied. ''You can. But jaao, us corner mein baith jaao.'' She pointed to the furthermost corner in the room. 

The guy nodded. He was about to go when he turned around again. ''Aah, Mrs and Mr Dev, Main tumhein kuch batana toh bhool hi gaya.''

''Ab kya hua?'' Yuvi asked angrily.

''Mere kuch dost aane wale hain, 10 minute mein. Yahin jungle se bahar rehte hain. Ab... koi problem ho gayi toh?''

''Shit.'' Yuvi muttered. ''Ab toh gaye. Ek bande ko toh sambhal leta, but ..''

''Wait wait relax Yuvi.'' Ashi said, and turned to the person. ''Kitne aadmi hain?''

''3''

''Teen aadmi. Damn, we are gone, Ashi. We can't handle 3 people on our own. Ek ko toh sambhal liya..but 3-3 aadmi. NO WAY. Lets go, we still have 10 minutes.'' He took her hand and started to push her outside. Ashi tried to stand her ground but Yuvi was too strong. 

She tried reasoning with him. ''But.. abhi, look outside, Yuvi. It's so dark. And it's raining. We can't go anywhere. And besides, tumne suna isne kya kaha? Those people live outside the jungle. That means, they can tell us the way outside. Ab yahi acha hoga if we stay here, and wait for those people, and ask them to lead the way outside in the morning.''

''But Ashi!'' Yuvi said. ''What if those guys are those cheap drunksters gunda types? And they try to do anything with you? And you are drunk anyway.''

''Im drunk but I'm making more sense than you!'' Ashi slapped his forehead. ''Ye jagah bilkul khaali hai tumhaari. Those guys can help us outside, and if they try to do anything to me, don't worry, mujhe martial arts aati hai. Remember..the door?, and the kick in the nuts?'' She grinned.

''Yaad mat dilao!'' Yuvi pretended to be scared and laughed. 

''Arre, champu, ye dono kaun hain?'' A tall strong guy with well-built abs stood at the door. He looked confused. There were 2 tall chichora-types standing behind him who were eyeing Ashi from head to toe in a disgusting way. Yuvi automatically pulled her behind him.

''Arre, Rampu.'' The guy stood from the corner and pointed at Ashi and Yuvi. ''Vo humaare netaji hain na?, Yashwant Dev, unke bete and bahu hain.''

''Ye yahaan kya kar rahe hain?'' Rampu's eyes narrowed. 

''Vo...humein-'' Ashi spoke. ''-We needed a shelter for the night. We are lost.'' She admitted.

''Hmm'' Rampu thought. ''Champu, agar ye seriously Yashwant Dev ke bete and bahu hain, toh hum inke zariye maalamaal ho sakte hain.'' He grinned evilly and looked back at Shampu and Bampu - the two tall chichoras. ''Jaao, pakad lo inhein!''

----

Sorryyyy .. Damn sorry, again. But I just want some 'real' feelings to develop between them.. We have had a lot of falling and tripping and romancing parts, let's have some real posessiveness and worry for each other. Big smile

PS - Champu, Bampu, Shampu, and Rampu are my original creations. LOL

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 30 December 2010 at 5:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_DazzilerDizzySoulmate_Sana

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
ROFLLOLperfect!!!mein ek ko bhaga rahi thi, tum 3 aur le aayi!!LOL

actually sahi kiya, real life feelings....Thumbs Up dikhao>>> chalo>>> mera toh aaj se sirf padneka plans hai nah!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
waiting desp for more from u!!Dancing

lol!!and ashi's "kitne aadmi hai?" uff!! this toh was the highlight of ur part!!! i cld imagine her in the sholay gabbar avtaar!! LOL
itna dimaag tum laati kahaan se ho???Clap

Edited by elizaa - 30 December 2010 at 7:25pm

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Lizzie. Hug

I have been reading AY FFs since morning, today, and I'm completely wacked out. LOL Besides, when are you going to come back to continue? And Debby, what about you? What happened to your promise that you'd continue before 2011 hits? Angry

Meekoleeseunggilove

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
EDITED.

LOL, Debby, we posted the part at the same time! LOL Nevermind, we will go with what you wrote. Embarrassed

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 31 December 2010 at 12:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
part 51

damn..kya socha tha ki ashi ko apne liye crazy karunga..bt yaha pe main 4 chhichhoro ke sath hu..and dat too wid a drunk wacko..who..never mind..

*yuvi was really edgy and worrried....he din feel right wid dese ppl lurking in d corner wid him n ashi....who on d oder hand was perfectly at ease....no worries nuthing...pretending to be a total  patni material..*

bt isne meri wife hone ki identity kyun li..damn wacko kisi din serious problem me dalwayegi!...

"aap kya soch rahe hai??? asked ashi in a very demure..politician wife manner...."kuch chahiye aapko...thand toh nahi lag rahi na" she asked dis last one with a teasing wink!

"wacko.drop it..chalo koi bahana kar ke nikalte hai yaha se.....im not feeling right" mutered yuvi..low enuf for her to hear..

"duh uh...pati dev!LOL..aap itna kyun darr rahe hai??she too whispered..." itni kya jaldi hai aaapko?? she said loudly!

"sshh quiet..stop being a jerky wacko"

to which ashi merely giggled n rested her head on yuvi's shoulder...Day Dreaming

meanwhile in the corner
"rampu..iss chhore ko yaha se bahar na jane diyo.."
"abbey chhore ko chhodo....minister ki bahu ko dekho..ab toh hum malamal ho javengeeeeeeee"

ps:omg aku! rampu champu! srsly!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeeko_SnowFlake_Akankshaa.DazzilerDizzy

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
LOL.. Ashi troubles Yuviii sooo muchh, no? LOL Amazing part, debs! And don't worry, we are going with your one. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
PART 52 

''Sahi bol rahe ho tum, Rampu'' Shampu eyed Ashi from head to toe. ''Kya chori hai, by god! Maza aa gaya''

Rampu slapped Shampu on the shoulder. ''Shampu, agar tumne kuch bhi aisa vaisa kiya, toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. Yaad rakhna, ye ladki ek chaabi hai, bahut saare paison tak pahunchne ki chaabi.''

Shampu nodded, but didn't stop checking Ashi out. Yuvi noticed this and glared at him. ''Dekho dekho, Mujhe lagta hai tumne in gundon mein se ek ko apna loverboy bana liya hai''

''LOVERBOY?'' Ashi snorted. ''Mera aashiq? How sweet.'' She turned around at Shampu and smiled at him. 

''Paagal ho gayi ho tum?'' Yuvi turned her around to face him, and opposite Shampu ''Aise gundon ko dekhke sweet sweet smile throw kar rahi ho, agar koi problem ho gayi toh?''

''Koi problem nahi hogi!'' Ashi repeated for the umpteenth time. ''Dekho dekho, vo gunde kitne sweet hain. Unhone mujhe haath tak nahi lagaaya. Pata nahi tumhein kya problem ho rahi hai?'' She snapped.

''Par dekho vo tumhein kaise ghoor raha hai.. Koi sharam nahi aati isse?, Yuvraj Dev ki patni ko aise ghoorta hue.'' 

''YEAH RIGHT! Yuvraj Dev Ki Patni!'' Ashi laughed. ''Hilarious, na? I wonder how they would react if they come to know that im not your patni.'' She giggled. 

''Shh!!'' Yuvi pressed a finger to her lips. ''Agar unhone sun liya toh we are dead. Raat ko bahaar baarish mein bhatakna padega..And, even worse, ye loverboys will be all smitten for you.'' Yuvi said angrily.

Ashi looked up at him with her big brown eyes, and Yuvi seemed to be lost in them. He removed his finger from her lips and they snapped back into reality when Rampu coughed. 

''Haan toh? They ARE my loverboys.. Haina, Shampu?'' She winked at him.

''Jee?'' Shampu asked.

''Maine poocha.. ki tum mere loverboy ho ki nahi ho?'' Ashi grinned and raised her eyebrow. 

Shampu was confused. He looked at Yuvi only to meet his threatening you-will-be-dead glare, and he looked at Ashi to meet her mischevious twinkling look.

''Chup karo tum sab'' Rampu glared. He looked outside, it was almost the time for sunrise. ''Din hone wala hain, and humaare paas khaane ko koi samaan nahi hai. Shampu, tum, aur ye dono, tum sab jaake lakdiyaan ikhaata karo! Main, Champu, aur Bampu shikaar pe jaa rahe hain''

Yuvi whispered in Ashi's ears. ''Bhaagne ke liye taiyaar rehna.'' He winked.

---

I think this jungle romance should be over for good, right now. And I desperately want some guys and girls to come and make them jealous. 

Should we get them back at the camp now? But a sweet part where Ashi tries to seduce Shampu to run, first?, and Yuvi gets jealous? Ermm.. let's see. I won't force my tracks on you.. Just my opinion. What do you think? 

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 31 December 2010 at 1:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekoleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_DazzilerDizzy

Go to top