Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 101)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

part 142 courtesy miss eliza

Ashi:

This is ubsurd and I refuse to continue this mockery of literature. My partner is violent, a male chauvinist pig and an illiterate psycho

Yuvi:

Yes? Well you self centered hideous  dimwit, attempting to write in your wackoish style??

Ashi:

$#@^&%$*^*$^(&

Yuvi:

&^%&^$

hey bhaggu!! ROFL vodka ke 4 shots pee ke likha tha kya ye???ROFL
they  abused each oder hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
lizzzie lizzie lizzie..my perra! ur soooo awesome!!!

i know am filled wiith awesomeness,
thank you by the way
:D

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

part 143

aki..why on earth is yuvi turning into a hormonal crazy serial kisser..bas naye naye tareeko se he wants to kiss ashiD'oh
lmao bt exciting part dey finally have chosen d name of d band..which surprisingly is remix ROFL oh lol hw creative is that!
bt angel nice part!Big smile

duh uh!! kiss rule, tum bhool sakte ho, hum nahi,,
do u even exist in pots... hate tht i love u...

:|
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

[Removed the name]But its not funny debo...when you guys copy scenes from Remix, its evident so there is no need to give credit (although u should still give credit)...but you atleast should have courtesy to give credit when you copy paste some dialogues from other's fiction!! Harshu is one of my fav. writers and so I have read her fics like thousand times...but even if there is a fic that I don't know that well, you should atleast give credit to the original writer...that's all!!

And no I haven't completely read it...but I just skim through some parts when I get time...and I am just telling you because its not right! You guys are friends so telling you! This is just RF, amongst your friends...if u do this in real life, you don't even know its consequences! 

So stop plagiarizing!

Well, I know that the scenes are copied from some of the fan fictions, and yeah, I admit, and while I was talking to Appy, I told her that I have copied some of the scenes. She knows it, Liz knows it, the readers know it. I haven't been takin the whole credit ...If you go through mine and Appy's conversation on page 99, I readily told her that the bike part is from Taciturn Romance
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

one req please lets nt start andr rcc for a week plz plz plz...thoda work load kam hone do..next week we will start tab tak ill read dis ok..please dont!!
im burgeoned as it is wid presentations n projects n college n personal commitments!!!
ill read i have 8 parts left to read!

Another week ? Well .. ask Liz, she'll tell you better. :P And about the kiss, Liz ne rule banaya tha .. ''One kiss in every part''... main kya karun? She's the boss, I'm the employee! :P

woah hoooo!!!!!
i like tht answer!!
and the boss says no!
straight no!!LOL
:D
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

liz ko ill tell..see if im nt a part  of it frm d begining den forget me ever updating!!!
isliye next week! ill tell lizzie Big smile
and d 1 kiss rule omg..ROFL

arey... shuru ke sirf sad updates we will do.. max 4-5..
is tht okay?
:P
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Aakansha, not all readers do!! There are many silent members who come to RF...they won't know! I didn't see any mention of you giving credit to Harshu before maybe when you talked about the bike scene with aparna! I don't even read your talks!
Its better to mention when you post that part rather than discussing it later! Maybe there are silent members who does not read your talk and just read the parts!!
Whatever it may be...you and everyone who write in here or anywhere for that matter, needs to make sure that you guys don't copy...and if you do, make sure to give proper credit!!
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

nahi hoga tujhe kuch...uski himmat ki woh tujhe kuch kahe..ill tell her to find a hobby for a weekLOL
bt plz we r NOT  starting rcc 2 aaj..we wil start it next week..next wed se..4 5 din ruk ja..ill handle  her!

miss socialite...
its the bosses order.. u better listen to the boss..
ek to badi mushkil e u give ur appearance, and abhi hamein likhne nahi dogi?
:|
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

nahi hoga tujhe kuch...uski himmat ki woh tujhe kuch kahe..ill tell her to find a hobby for a weekLOL
bt plz we r NOT  starting rcc 2 aaj..we wil start it next week..next wed se..4 5 din ruk ja..ill handle  her!

Next wed? NOO WAYY .. Vo shaayad maan jaaye, but I can't NOT write for more than a week .. The least I can handle is till this wednesday! :P

haan my shona, aaj hi we will rite..
who said mein maan jaaongi
wen its rcc, am a greedy bitch..
u all knw tht!!
we r writing today itself

Go to top