Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 100)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that one where they go to Ladakh, that's one of my favouriteeeee AY fanfictions! :D Lmao .. tum kis cheez se inspire hoti hai? I have to watch, like, 2-3 remix episodes before getting in the POTS mood.. varna likha nahi jaata. :P 
[/QUOTE]

me too loved that one .. runaway ashi(from sonia) and yuvi from YD )on a bike all the way to ladakh Tongue When I read it for the first tym 2yrs back --I was drooling over that FF for a long period of tym Hug I watch REMIX almost everyday( Atleast I try my best to do so ) -- atleast 10-15  mins ..LOL I am not into writing much ..did a few 4 school magazines long tym back ...  did it over here itself 3 times -- so exactly utna inspired hone ka tym nahi mila .. tab jo bhi dimag mein aaya , I wrote it Tongue

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Okie people, I need to tell you one thing that when you take something from someone else's fiction and put it in here...please give credit to that person! If you don't do that, its called plagiarism!! I have not read all the parts of this fiction but I just skim through some of them...and I have noticed that there is plagiarizing going on here! I know all AY fics by heart guys and I know which dialouges are used in what fiction...and well I wouldn't liike to name the person who plagiarized but you know who you are...the one who lifted one entire scene from Harshu's Unique and  also Taciturn Romance! One dialouge could have been coincidence but entire scene and same dialogues certainly is not! 

So ya please stop lifting ideas from others fiction and if you do, atleast have the courtesy to give credit to the original writer!!
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
who did???
cz i havnt read harshu's fic at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Its not you debo...the person who did it knows it!!
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Its not you debo...the person who did it knows it!!
LOLLOLLOL hawwwwwwwww i bet its u lizzieLOLLOLLOL
lol i hardly updateTongue

ok whoever has done it plz credit !

naps have u read our ff?
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
[Removed the name]But its not funny debo...when you guys copy scenes from Remix, its evident so there is no need to give credit (although u should still give credit)...but you atleast should have courtesy to give credit when you copy paste some dialogues from other's fiction!! Harshu is one of my fav. writers and so I have read her fics like thousand times...but even if there is a fic that I don't know that well, you should atleast give credit to the original writer...that's all!!

And no I haven't completely read it...but I just skim through some parts when I get time...and I am just telling you because its not right! You guys are friends so telling you! This is just RF, amongst your friends...if u do this in real life, you don't even know its consequences! 

So stop plagiarizing!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 March 2011 at 12:04pm
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@ eliza : yaar tum kya peeke ye updates likhti ho ??? zee-zee , zoo-zoo --- ye kya tha LOLLOL I was laughing like crazy ROFL yeh log vodafone ke ad se uth ke aaye hai kya ... I love zoo-zooROFLROFL  loved yuvi-ranveer's reaction seeing zee-zoo ... LOLLOL
the entire surprise planned by ashi-tia was really sweet ...TongueTongue boys ko hamesha jealous karke hi samjhana padhta hainLOLLOL

lmao... main nahi karti peeke upldae. lol
par if u enjoyed it.. am glad..
ty btw
:D
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

one req please lets nt start andr rcc for a week plz plz plz...thoda work load kam hone do..next week we will start tab tak ill read dis ok..please dont!!
im burgeoned as it is wid presentations n projects n college n personal commitments!!!
ill read i have 8 parts left to read!

eeee, nooooooo
ill die if ill have to wait..
tum aram aram se padho.... galti tumhari hi hai
hmph!

Go to top