Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) (Page 10)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
part 41

Ashi  - (Holds him there and starts muttering while her eyes were still closed) ''Please don't go. Please don't leave me, Yuvi.''

She said something in the affirmative and thanked him.  Her hair was raven black with some blood red strands, short but shiny'

she had real pretty brown eyes too.

All that he wanted, his real intent on the flattery, was to have her sign him in, 

but this was not at all he wanted it to be like... SHE ACTUALLY LIKED HIM, and he cld see all of it in her eyes, 

he didnt want to do this to her, he wld nevr take chances this time..

"ashi, sweetie, tum thk toh ho?? utho.. utho.." he tried waking her up..

"shhhh..shhhhhh" she said keeping her fingers on her lips

"rest karne do, thodi der, bas thodi der!" and went back on th place wer she was always supposed to be, 

she hugged him tight, laid her cheeks on his chest and closed her eyes again with a smile.

uv had never seen this side of ashi, for tht mater, he didnt see this  side of any girl, 

coz none of the girls he had been with cld make him feel the way he was feeling now,

he hugged her back with the same passion, but now, it was enuf... he clnt let her rest more, 

"its time to have some fun sweetheart!!" he grinned

Edited by elizaa - 29 December 2010 at 7:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIleeseunggilove_SnowFlake_Akankshaa.--sunshine--DazzilerDizzy

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Elizaa, are you trying to kill me, or what, moron!? I had this grin plasted on my face for the whole time I read the part, and my cheeks are hurting like hell. That was SO adorable Embarrassed..I could imagine that happening, and I am still grinning like a fool. LOL

Awwiee, Yuvi was SO cute in this part..He doesn't want to hurt Ashi. Embarrassed Btw, you ended it on a GREAT cliffhanger. Debby, are you going next? Or Elizaa, do you want to go again? Or I will?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekoleeseunggilove

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Elizaa, are you trying to kill me, or what, moron!? I had this grin plasted on my face for the whole time I read the part, and my cheeks are hurting like hell. That was SO adorable Embarrassed..I could imagine that happening, and I am still grinning like a fool. LOL

Awwiee, Yuvi was SO cute in this part..He doesn't want to hurt Ashi. Embarrassed Btw, you ended it on a GREAT cliffhanger. Debby, are you going next? Or Elizaa, do you want to go again? Or I will?

lol.. thanks!! i thot ud be like itna chota... but cldnt concentrate for too  long naa..
u go for it, phir ill continue!! and now, yeah, debby better allow us to chat over here, waise bhi ur giving the pages in the index na!!
thanks to her 41 parts in only 10 pages!!Clap

yeah,, and whoever is continuing.. plz plz make uv torture ashi to the core.. make him annoy her and make him get stuff out of he mouth!!
make it uv ashi ish!!
plzzz
and ashi throwing up on uvs clothesLOL tht wld be more funnn!!!!!

Edited by elizaa - 29 December 2010 at 8:55am
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Elizaa, are you trying to kill me, or what, moron!? I had this grin plasted on my face for the whole time I read the part, and my cheeks are hurting like hell. That was SO adorable Embarrassed..I could imagine that happening, and I am still grinning like a fool.LOL

Awwiee, Yuvi was SO cute in this part..He doesn't want to hurt Ashi.EmbarrassedBtw, you ended it on a GREAT cliffhanger. Debby, are you going next? Or Elizaa, do you walnt to go again? Or I will?

lol.. thanks!! i thot ud be like itna chota... but cldnt concentrate for too long naa..
u go for it, phir ill continue!! and now, yeah, debby better allow us to chat over here, waise bhi ur giving the pages in the index na!!

yeah,, and whoever is continuing.. plz plz make uv torture ashi to the core.. make him annoy her and make him get stuff out of he mouth!!
make it uv ashi ish!!
plzzz
and ashi throwing up on uvs clothesLOLtht wld be more funnn!!!!!

Lizzie you go next, please please please. I'm good in mellow stuff, and you rock in wackopanti and psychopanti.. please please please.. Embarrassed Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
god im trying to learn spanish so i cn see rebelde..all i noe is quiero ir al bano
dat means i want to go to the bathroom!LOL..lizzie lizzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by elizaa

Elizaa, are you trying to kill me, or what, moron!? I had this grin plasted on my face for the whole time I read the part, and my cheeks are hurting like hell. That was SO adorable Embarrassed..I could imagine that happening, and I am still grinning like a fool.LOL

Awwiee, Yuvi was SO cute in this part..He doesn't want to hurt Ashi.EmbarrassedBtw, you ended it on a GREAT cliffhanger. Debby, are you going next? Or Elizaa, do you walnt to go again? Or I will?

lol.. thanks!! i thot ud be like itna chota... but cldnt concentrate for too long naa..

make it uv ashi ish!!
plzzz
and ashi throwing up on uvs clothesLOLtht wld be more funnn!!!!!

Lizzie you go next, please please please. I'm good in mellow stuff, and you rock in wackopanti and psychopanti.. please please please.. Embarrassed Smile

am going out with friends for like 2 hrs, if u wish o wait till then, then wait and ill continue, nahi toh u continue and then ill still continue!!
lol!!
g2g, byeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

god im trying to learn spanish so i cn see rebelde..all i noe is quiero ir al bano
dat means i want to go to the bathroom!LOL..lizzie lizzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
aww babes, getting late, btw, this is from my side!
quiero ir a un restaurante!!!
so brbEmbarrassed

leeseunggilove

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Lizzie, Debby is writing the next part..And then you can continue after 2 hours, and then I will. =]

And Debby, all the best with your Spanish. LOL When are you going to continue? 

leeseunggilove

Go to top