Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

[Removed the name]But its not funny debo...when you guys copy scenes from Remix, its evident so there is no need to give credit (although u should still give credit)...but you atleast should have courtesy to give credit when you copy paste some dialogues from other's fiction!! Harshu is one of my fav. writers and so I have read her fics like thousand times...but even if there is a fic that I don't know that well, you should atleast give credit to the original writer...that's all!!

And no I haven't completely read it...but I just skim through some parts when I get time...and I am just telling you because its not right! You guys are friends so telling you! This is just RF, amongst your friends...if u do this in real life, you don't even know its consequences! 

So stop plagiarizing!

Well, I know that the scenes are copied from some of the fan fictions, and yeah, I admit, and while I was talking to Appy, I told her that I have copied some of the scenes. She knows it, Liz knows it, the readers know it. I haven't been takin the whole credit ...If you go through mine and Appy's conversation on page 99, I readily told her that the bike part is from Taciturn Romance
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Another week ? Well .. ask Liz, she'll tell you better. :P And about the kiss, Liz ne rule banaya tha .. ''One kiss in every part''... main kya karun? She's the boss, I'm the employee! :P

woah hoooo!!!!!
i like tht answer!!
and the boss says no!
straight no!!πŸ˜†
:D
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

liz ko ill tell..see if im nt a part  of it frm d begining den forget me ever updating!!!

isliye next week! ill tell lizzie πŸ˜ƒ
and d 1 kiss rule omg..🀣

arey... shuru ke sirf sad updates we will do.. max 4-5..
is tht okay?
:P
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aakansha, not all readers do!! There are many silent members who come to RF...they won't know! I didn't see any mention of you giving credit to Harshu before maybe when you talked about the bike scene with aparna! I don't even read your talks!
Its better to mention when you post that part rather than discussing it later! Maybe there are silent members who does not read your talk and just read the parts!!
Whatever it may be...you and everyone who write in here or anywhere for that matter, needs to make sure that you guys don't copy...and if you do, make sure to give proper credit!!
Meeko thumbnail

nahi hoga tujhe kuch...uski himmat ki woh tujhe kuch kahe..ill tell her to find a hobby for a weekπŸ˜†

bt plz we r NOT  starting rcc 2 aaj..we wil start it next week..next wed se..4 5 din ruk ja..ill handle  her!

miss socialite...
its the bosses order.. u better listen to the boss..
ek to badi mushkil e u give ur appearance, and abhi hamein likhne nahi dogi?
:|
Meeko thumbnail

Next wed? NOO WAYY .. Vo shaayad maan jaaye, but I can't NOT write for more than a week .. The least I can handle is till this wednesday! :P

haan my shona, aaj hi we will rite..
who said mein maan jaaongi
wen its rcc, am a greedy bitch..
u all knw tht!!
we r writing today itself
Meeko thumbnail

Agar Liz maan jaati hai ..toh I'm fine with it, main kuch kar bhi nahi sakti. :P 

liz nahi manegi!!
liz ne nahi maana..
aj hi update
Meeko thumbnail

done we will start on wednesdayπŸ˜ƒ

ill tell lizzie 😊
tum forbidden update karo

wht done haan??
maine kuch nahi padha...
maine kuch nahi suna....
aaj wtc ka update ashu degi!!
yay
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Okie people, I need to tell you one thing that when you take something from someone else's fiction and put it in here...please give credit to that person! If you don't do that, its called plagiarism!! I have not read all the parts of this fiction but I just skim through some of them...and I have noticed that there is plagiarizing going on here! I know all AY fics by heart guys and I know which dialouges are used in what fiction...and well I wouldn't liike to name the person who plagiarized but you know who you are...the one who lifted one entire scene from Harshu's Unique and  also Taciturn Romance! One dialouge could have been coincidence but entire scene and same dialogues certainly is not! 

So ya please stop lifting ideas from others fiction and if you do, atleast have the courtesy to give credit to the original writer!!

who which ff nappy.. am so sure tht none of my scenes are copied from ne wer..
except inspiration taken from books coz am really bad at romantic intense stuff
πŸ˜›
Meeko thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hawwwwwwwww i bet its u lizzieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol i hardly updateπŸ˜›

ok whoever has done it plz credit !

naps have u read our ff?

lizzie didnt do tht..
lizzie does reads ffs on rf, but she hasnt copied ne scene frm anywer..
chuck tht.. ab toh teri waat.. rtc updates ke liye hum nahi rukheinge
:|