Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) - Page 77

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by BUBLAI

@akanksha : OMG !!! what a bike ride it was for Yuvi ... bechara shayad aapke akhri mins count kar raha tha while he was on the bike .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ashi will always be Ashi ... '' date pe license leke kaun jata hai ? '' 🀣 in madam ko bike bhi chalana hai aur woh bhi without license πŸ˜ƒ loved the way Yuvi was smirking looking at Ashi ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
What An Ending !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the toss portion was really funny --- they are so scared of ashi-tia🀣
''lovey dovey mood mein hain '' πŸ˜›πŸ˜› sonia-sumeet were Rocking ⭐️
just Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddd the shooting star portion ... the wishes were really sweet ... never got to see ranveer-yuvi's reaction to ashi-tia being sisters ... thanks to you guys for giving an account on that πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€—
now RCC 2 --- yippee πŸ˜›πŸ˜› !!!!

Thanks Appy! πŸ€— Tbh, I read that bike thingy in some other AY fanfiction I read ages ago.. I've been putting all sorts of wackoish crazy ideas in this fanfiction, uthaaying them from other stories and daaling them in a AY style. :P

Ahaa, Sonia-Sumeet are awesome! :D And the wishes idea was something I saw in some movie. πŸ˜† Thanks again! πŸ˜³
liz ko ill tell..see if im nt a part  of it frm d begining den forget me ever updating!!!
isliye next week! ill tell lizzie πŸ˜ƒ
and d 1 kiss rule omg..🀣
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Thanks Appy! πŸ€— Tbh, I read that bike thingy in some other AY fanfiction I read ages ago.. I've been putting all sorts of wackoish crazy ideas in this fanfiction, uthaaying them from other stories and daaling them in a AY style. :P

Ahaa, Sonia-Sumeet are awesome! :D And the wishes idea was something I saw in some movie. πŸ˜† Thanks again! πŸ˜³

me too felt it ... I think it was from 'taciturn romance ' but that doesn't matter dear .... afterall you presented it in your own style ...movie ho ya koi aur stories ... doesn't matter --- hum sab kisi bhi cheez se inspired ho sakte hain πŸ˜›πŸ˜› your ' uthaaying' and 'daaling'' πŸ˜† adds to the craziness of this FF ...πŸ˜›keep up the good work πŸ‘
Originally posted by luv_wacko

liz ko ill tell..see if im nt a part  of it frm d begining den forget me ever updating!!!
isliye next week! ill tell lizzie πŸ˜ƒ
and d 1 kiss rule omg..🀣

Dekho, Liz will keel me if I don't update today ..usse raat se pehle pooch lo.. uske baad mera murder na ho jaaye kahin. :P

Originally posted by BUBLAI

me too felt it ... I think it was from 'taciturn romance ' but that doesn't matter dear .... afterall you presented it in your own style ...movie ho ya koi aur stories ... doesn't matter --- hum sab kisi bhi cheez se inspired ho sakte hain πŸ˜›πŸ˜› your ' uthaaying' and 'daaling'' πŸ˜† adds to the craziness of this FF ...πŸ˜›keep up the good work πŸ‘

Yeah, that one where they go to Ladakh, that's one of my favouriteeeee AY fanfictions! :D Lmao .. tum kis cheez se inspire hoti hai? I have to watch, like, 2-3 remix episodes before getting in the POTS mood.. varna likha nahi jaata. :P 
nahi hoga tujhe kuch...uski himmat ki woh tujhe kuch kahe..ill tell her to find a hobby for a weekπŸ˜†
bt plz we r NOT  starting rcc 2 aaj..we wil start it next week..next wed se..4 5 din ruk ja..ill handle  her!

nahi hoga tujhe kuch...uski himmat ki woh tujhe kuch kahe..ill tell her to find a hobby for a weekπŸ˜†
bt plz we r NOT  starting rcc 2 aaj..we wil start it next week..next wed se..4 5 din ruk ja..ill handle  her!

Next wed? NOO WAYY .. Vo shaayad maan jaaye, but I can't NOT write for more than a week .. The least I can handle is till this wednesday! :P
arrey its already d weekend..4 din ki baat hai! hardly 4 days!
dnt b difficult kid! πŸ˜•

arrey its already d weekend..4 din ki baat hai! hardly 4 days!
dnt b difficult kid! πŸ˜•

Agar Liz maan jaati hai ..toh I'm fine with it, main kuch kar bhi nahi sakti. :P 
done we will start on wednesdayπŸ˜ƒ
ill tell lizzie 😊
tum forbidden update karo