leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aiwen means aiwen 😆 gussa nahi karte 😛
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
part 142

Vrinda quickly dialed a number and waited till she heard the other line being picked up.

"hello, hello ashi.. vrinda here.. am in the class, where are u four? Practice ho gayi? Lecture shuru nahi hua.... ashi, woh yaheen baitha hai, mujhe ghoor ghoor ke dekh raha hai…. I hate myself for doing all tht yesterday.. kya kuch nahi bola maine sid ko.. pata nahi kya soch raha hoga? Ashi I don't know what to do, I love him so much, but I don't think if he thinks of me that way. I mean, wenever I see him, I keep thinking of him. I cant help it. This smile comes across my face, I get thse butterflies in my stomach and go dizzy wen he looks at me and smiles. And look wht ive done.. I have spoilt everything.. he even wouldn't want to be my friend now.. he is so caring tht it makes me feel tht I dnt deserve him.. he is so perfect.. and look at me.. he is so perfect ashi, and I dnt deserve him, and y do I keep praying tht ill be the one for him..why ashi?? Ashi?? Are u there?

" its isn't ashi"

Petrified vrinda asks, "then who is this?"

"this is the guy whos smile makes u dizzy and get butterflies in your stomach, and I just want to say one thing.. Everything u just said now, ive been wanting to say since the day I met u."

"hello.. hello" vrinda gulped and turned behind to just find him smiling the way she just described. "today.. after dinner? Remember?" he shouted

"hmm" she blushed

Literature professor (entering the class)-  alrite students, can we have silence? Everyone present today?

Sid-vrinda(together) –"ma'am ..err"

Vrinda (smiles at him)- "ma'am.."

Ashi and gang entering- "ma'am.. can we please come in"

Prof- "come in.. alrite students, today we have an important exercise to do. We will working on story writing today"

Ashi (whispering to ranveer)-"haan haan, hamare saari stories ghar jaa kar apne baccho ko sunana jo hai.."

Ranveer (laughs)- "aap ko kya lagta hai, yeh profs khud likhte hai in kitaabon mein? yeh saara kaam hum jaise kismat ke mare students ne hi kiya hai"

Prof- "silence students.. its story writing, but we have a twist here.. one story, two students, different ideas. Ill be giving u a start, u can choose your own partners,  each partner writes a paragraph, and the other continues.. u all will be marked on this.. .. so students, choose your partners"

Yuvi (excited)- "chosen already" (smiles holding her hand) "and this ones forever"

Ashi (rolling her eyes)- "huh? Yuvi.. ur not serious.. are u? id want a sensible intelligent partner..  story writing hai.. koi corny love poems nahi likni"

Yuvi (smirks)- "intelligence ki baat meri wacko kar rahi hai? The beauty with no brains? Atleast mere poems mere intelligence ka proof hai.. are u sure u dnt want me as your partner? There are many hot chicks in the room waiting to share a book, pen and table with me"

Ashi (quicky)- "psycho, do I have a choice?? Chalo, ab tumne hi pehle pooch liya, sit.. sit"

Yuvi looks at her for a moment and shakes his head, "ashi.. you'll see how intelligent your boyfriend is"

Prof- "alright students… the story will begin with- jane picked up the last piece of glass"

All the students wer busy thinking on the track they had to go on wen the prof interrupted- "u are not going to discuss anything. The story has to go with a flow.. and please start!"

Ashi was busy chewing her pen when yuvi began- "ladies first"

"fine" she rolled her eyes

Ashi:

Jane picked up the last piece of glass, there was blood all over, deep wounds on her hand had to be dressed. she had lost the match. Wrapping her hand with pieces of the curtain and making a call to rogger, she ran to race random cars on the streets of Mumbai.

Yuvis (yawns):

Meanwhile Rogger completed making his latest invention, the robot he made this time was the fastest and could mind read aswell. He had more things to think about then the airheaded jane and the races she participated in, with whom he had spent his worst night years ago. He pressed the red button on the robot to strt, but instead, he saw flames coming out of it.

Ashi (breathing hard to stay cool:)

He bumped into rogger and killed him immediately, but before he died, he felt a last pang of regret for leaving the only woman who had feelings for him.  Jane read in the news bout him the next morning which simultaneously excited and bored her.

Yuvi (smirks)"

Little did she know dat she had less than 1 minute to live. The dim-wit unknowingly put her finger in the electric socket we she had to put her dryer.

Ashi:

This is ubsurd and I refuse to continue this mockery of literature. My partner is violent, a male chauvinist pig and an illiterate psycho

Yuvi:

Yes? Well you self centered hideous  dimwit, attempting to write in your wackoish style??

Ashi:

$#@^&%$*^*$^(&

Yuvi:

&^%&^$

guys am so srry, trust me, i had nothing in my head... i dnt knw wht made me rite tis... bear with me, next part hopefully will be a sane one

:P

Meeko thumbnail
lmao..
yeh chotu jhagda ka hua? wacko and ashu ke beech...
i missed it
Meeko thumbnail
alrite this is for ur two parts ashu

part one..
tumne sid and vrinda ko milwa hi diya... they r so adorable together... and the best, ay could see it clearly and announced it in front of every1..
tia and ashi agreeing on one thing.. tht too jas, cos jas dono ke heros ko chura rahi thi? lmao

Tia : ''Yuvi, ye bahut acha plan tha! That tacky cow, Jasmine, she deserved all this! Tumne uska purse dekha hai ? And she wears trainers with a skirt. Eww!'' 
tia and her fashion consciousness,,😆

u made kabeer the band manager? tada!!! ab uske liye koi ko laana hai😳 and ur siggy reminds me of someone- SANAYA 😳:D
ay little nokh jokh was funny, and at the end wen he pull her towards him.. and i wen like awwww.
uv always ready with his drinks, good ashi didnt support hm for tht, fake lagta na?

😆
Meeko thumbnail
ashu part 2..
i must have read this part like a good 1000 times, itna adorable? kaise manage kiya?
i keep reading our POTS😉 is so addictive.. oh tias god.. help lizzie..
sid vrinda as usual, extra adorable.. tiara meri jaan lete lete bache, but ay ne jaan nikaal hi li
and th following was the best part

Yuvi bent his head down and kissed her on the lips.

''And you kissed me again .. '' Ashi finished, her head dizzy.

Yuvi : (Smiling) ''Any complaints?''

Ashi : ''Yes, try and do that one more time and I will kick you.''

Yuvi : (Raises an eyebrow) ''Really?''

Before Ashi could reply, he kissed her again

itna saara mast socha kaise? i want some more ay such scenes.. plz..

pots khatam hone aaya na.. plz

:D

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lizzz !! 🤣🤣🤣 

Ye kya likha hai tumne !!? 🤣🤣🤣

No .. I'm pretty totally completely serious .. YE. KYA. LIKHA. HAI. TUMNE!? 😆😆😆

That storyyy !! That was so effin AY-ish !! More AY-ish than I could have thought is possible! :P I could ACTUALLY imagine Ashi's annoyed expressions and Yuvi's amused smirk! 😆 Was Ashi trying to make it romance-centered? And Yuvi turned him into a robotic nerd? And Ashi killed the guy? And Yuvi killed the girl!? 😆😆

Jee .. We say we should make a show .. Let THEM make a show!! The battle of sexes, more like! 😆

Sid-Vrinda !! Awwwwiee ! One more story done in RCC 1.. Apart from TR and AY, ofcourse !! :D Me looveees Siddy widdy in this one.. He's a laughing riot , yet he's a rockstar! 😃 

I'm going next! :)
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Lizzz !! 🤣🤣🤣 

Ye kya likha hai tumne !!? 🤣🤣🤣

No .. I'm pretty totally completely serious .. YE. KYA. LIKHA. HAI. TUMNE!? 😆😆😆

That storyyy !! That was so effin AY-ish !! More AY-ish than I could have thought is possible! :P I could ACTUALLY imagine Ashi's annoyed expressions and Yuvi's amused smirk! 😆 Was Ashi trying to make it romance-centered? And Yuvi turned him into a robotic nerd? And Ashi killed the guy? And Yuvi killed the girl!? 😆😆

Jee .. We say we should make a show .. Let THEM make a show!! The battle of sexes, more like! 😆

Sid-Vrinda !! Awwwwiee ! One more story done in RCC 1.. Apart from TR and AY, ofcourse !! :D Me looveees Siddy widdy in this one.. He's a laughing riot , yet he's a rockstar! 😃 

I'm going next! :)

lmao, and i keep telling u tht ur comments make me laugh more thn any of my parts.
:Pyeah, u got it rite
 Ashi trying to make it romance-centered  And Yuvi turned him into a robotic nerd And Ashi killed the guy And Yuvi killed the girl! 😆😆

manur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@part 141..i love this part as it has everyone's scene...sid vrinde surprise jodi😲..."i think i love u" lolxx😆...then tiara ....inki lines cute thi ..i loved them...lovy dovy..❤️❤️
then ashi uvi...tum ashu kisses se obsessed ho gyi ho..uvi jahan deko bahan shuru ho jata hai par.....parrr 
parr no complaints yaar loxl 😆 this part is shorter than other part of urs...but i loved it..coz it has scenes of three jodis...

@142...vrinde ashi se baat kar rahi thi ...aur sid smane kahan se aa gya..nice twist😲....koi bhi petrified ho jaye uss situation mai..then classe scene mai ashi  n uvi k story was funny..their style totally...lolx 🤣
par lizz tum aur likh sakte..busy thi kya❓..jo aur nai lika lolxx😆
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: manur

@part 141..i love this part as it has everyone's scene...sid vrinde surprise jodi😲..."i think i love u" lolxx😆...then tiara ....inki lines cute thi ..i loved them...lovy dovy..❤️❤️

then ashi uvi...tum ashu kisses se obsessed ho gyi ho..uvi jahan deko bahan shuru ho jata hai par.....parrr 
parr no complaints yaar loxl 😆 this part is shorter than other part of urs...but i loved it..coz it has scenes of three jodis...

@142...vrinde ashi se baat kar rahi thi ...aur sid smane kahan se aa gya..nice twist😲....koi bhi petrified ho jaye uss situation mai..then classe scene mai ashi  n uvi k story was funny..their style totally...lolx 🤣
par lizz tum aur likh sakte..busy thi kya❓..jo aur nai lika lolxx😆

lol aise na bol, warna ashu kisses nahi likhegi.. sirf 8 aur parts baaki hai... lol.. ashu.. con the good work. rcc2 is going to be hectic

thanks nini, glad it made u laugh..
i wasnt busy, bus samaj nahi aa raha tha kkya likhoon
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 143

''Psycho!'' Ashi sat next to Yuvi. ''Timbo aur Thakur kahaan hain?''

''Mujhe kya pata?'' Yuvi shrugged and looked at Ashi. (the way he looked at her in the locked room when he handed her the burger.. with the adorable smile on his face :P) ''All I know is that mere saamne duniya ki sabse gorgeous ladki baithi hai.''

''Gorgeous?'' Ashi smirked. ''Abhi, thodi der pehle, you called me a hideous dimwit wacko… psycho!''

''Welll …'' Yuvi shifted closer to Ashi. ''That you are!''

''What the hell?'' Ashi stood up and glared at him. ''Are you trying to say I'm hideous?''

''No, I'm trying to say that you're a dimwit.'' Yuvi grinned.

''Argh.'' Ashi growled, and turned away from him. ''Run away when you can .. varna Anvesha Banerjee Ray tumhein nahi chodegi!''

''Main toh chahta bhi nahi ki vo mujhe chode.'' Yuvi's arms were around her waist now, and he kept his head on her shoulders, trying to nudge her to face him.

''Psycho! Tum aur tumhaare moodswings! Chodo mujhe!'' Ashi rolled her eyes and feigned to struggle, while his hold on her got tight.

''Wacko .. '' He made her turn around and cupped her face. 'Aur agar na chodun toh… '' He bent forward to kiss her.

She looked down at his lips, and waited until he was inches away from her face. She leaned forward, and whispered in her ear. ''Pehle mujhe pakad ke toh dikhao… '' She pushed him, and laughed as she ran toward the opposite corner of the shed.

Yuvi opened his eyes with an annoyed grunt, and looked at her. He immediately melted as he looked at her. Her red hair falling on her face, her eyes shining with innocence, she looked so beautiful .. and the way she was laughing, it reminded him of how she had laughed when he had unknowingly tickled her on her bed in the hotel room.

He grinned as he thought about that.

He ran after her and she managed to duck and avoid him. She was on the opposite side of the long wooden row now, and she ran from the left side if he tried the right one, and vice versa.

''Wacko .. Bas karo ye hide and seek! Vaapis toh tumhein mere paas hi aana padega na!'' He chuckled.

''Says who? Agar mera bas chale.. I'll have you running after me for my whole life!'' She grinned.

''That will never happen.'' He smiled. ''Tumhein toh pata hai ki kitni saari ladkiyaan Yuvraj Dev ke arms mein aane ke liye marti hain .. and agar tum mujhse door bhaagna chahti ho .. koi baat nahi! Main aisa karta hoon..I'll go talk to Jasmine. Bye Ashi!'' He feigned a smile, and started walking towards the door.

Ashi stood there, completely dumbfounded. It seemed like a hour before she found her voice back. ''Haan, go away, mujhe bhi tumhaari koi zaroorat nahi! Hmph!'' She frowned.

She didn't notice Yuvi hiding behind the boxes, making his way behind her through the other end of the room. She was too absorbed in her anger to care. ''Psycho! Jaana hai toh jaaye..like I care!'' She was mumbling to herself.

Yuvi pounched at her from behind, and both of them were sent crashing in the boxes. They were flying everywhere around them, while Yuvi had Ashi pinned down under him;  he was grinning, and she was frowning.

''Psycho! Tum yahaan vaapis .. '' She looked away . ''Get off me!''

''How about 'no'?''  He smiled flirtatiously and moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

''Tum toh Jasmine ke paas jaane waale the na .. vaapis kyon aa gaye!?'' She humphed, and tried to push him away, and he took her hands and pinned them on their either side.

''Main apni wacko ko chodke chala jaun? Sorry, but that's just not possible!'' He grinned, and kissed her cheek.

Ashi smiled and her arms went around his neck, playing with his hair. ''Really?''

''Really.'' He smiled back. ''Besides, I wanted to do something.''

''Do what?'' She asked, confused.

He moved his hands behind her waist, caressing it gently. And then .. he tickled her, exactly the way he had tickled her in the room.

''Oh my god, you psycho!'' She started laughing. ''Leave me!'' She tried to push him off, but he held her under himself tighter, and kept on tickling her.

''Stop! Please!'' She threw her head back and laughed.

Yuvi smiled as he looked at Ashi. He stopped tickling her, and she looked at him, still laughing. He leaned down and kissed her.

''Ahem ahem!''

They broke apart and stood up in a jerk. Ranveer and Tia were standing there. Tia was grinning, and Ranveer had his arms crossed across his chest. ''Agar aap dono ka khatam ho gaya ho.. toh hum practice karein?''

''Haan Thakur..kyon nahi ?''

They stood at their respective positions.

''Okay, guys, ye concert humaare liye bahut important hain, everything should be perfect. Let's start with the first thing. Songs. I think humein ek slow song se shuru karna chahiye…''

''Duh uh, vo song sunke sab so jaayenge, and then uthke humpe tamatars and eggs phainkenge, jinka humein omelet banana padega. So, unless you wanna become a chef instead of a musician, let's start with something dhamakedaar.. something exciting! Acha, anyway, what's our band called?''

''Me and Tia were thinking about that .. ''

''Tia? Pahlease! All I can expect from her is something like 'pink bunnies'!''Ashi laughed, and to her surprise, Ranveer started laughing, too.

''Well, Ashi, that was one of her suggestions!''

Tia made a face, while Ashi and Ranveer started laughing.

Yuvi grinned. ''Okay, guys, toh tumne kya socha? ''

''Humne humaare band ke baare mein bahut socha. This band signifies the young and the old, the past generation and the new generation.. And humne Kabir se bhi baat ki. Humaare hisaab se… we should name this band Remix.''