Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
PART 126

"hey bhaggu!,yuviiiiiii" ashi got extremely annoyed after she was locked inside the classroom for detention..she was trying to convey to yuvi that they were LOCKED inside a classroom!

her face was going all red and pink with the thought of being alone with him and with the thought locked inside like a monkey!

yuvi was looking at her with utter amusement ,he just couldnt figure out that how could ANYONE be so adorable every minute of every day?!
He leaned on the wall while watching her struggle for freedom..

"hey bhaggu!" yuvi imitated ashi," inn duh uhs ne humein andar band kyun kiya?! "

"tum itne zyada khush kyun ho yuckman? its homework not pole dancing jiske bare me tum soch soch ke kangaroos ki tarah jump kar rahe ho.."

"ashi,quit homework..brace yourself for 3 hours of absolutely heavenly loving" ,smirked yuvi with a loving glint in his eyes..

ashi had no idea as to HOW she could be all alone with him..yeah she loved him, he was all she cared about with all her heart,

"ashi i really love you,i never thought ki main kisi ke liye bhi itna deeply feel karunga,within all those days that we spent together,ashi i want them never to fade from our life..we belong together shona"

he cupped her face in his hands and looked in her eyes,mesmerised by the depth of those beautiful hazel eyes that were transfixed on his..

both of them were engrossed in the intensity of their feelings, their was just something so special and intimate without them touchin each other,just one gaze was enough to prove their commitment fr each other.

"yuvi..I..ummm..."
but ashi was silenced by the intense kiss that yuvi planted on her lips,it wasn't a peck ,it was addictive..
when they broke apart ,their hands still remained entwined.

they both sat on d window sill,ashi lounging on yuvi's lap and yuvi caresing her cheek.

"yuvi,tumne kya plan kiya hai?" hum kaha jaa rahe hai?? kya karenge? batao naaaaaaa" ashi just started jumping in his lap,alarming yuvi even more now from female antics!

"ASHIIIIIIIIII.." he suddenly lowered his voice and softened his expressions,since  his loud shout out had affronted ashi! *or so he thought* , " uh baby,its a surprise..its OUR first date,its damn special for us,and it will be even more special when its a surprise" he put his hands on her shoulder and gave his adowable yuvi smile( the kind I adore)

he let out an amused laughter when ashi hmpphhed at the surprise bit., and kissed the top her head while she continued to act pricey!

one and a half hour had passed

"yuvi so u promise to love me all my life?" asked ashi with a twinkle in her eye and redness on her cheeks

"hmm nope,because im gonna love you for the rest of mine" he looked down at her xpecting a dhamaka of emotions!

when she didnt say anything, he walked in front of her,kneeled on one knee,held her hand and said,

"Look. I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But I also Guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me, i promise that this psycho will never let you down"

ashi was overwhelemed,it had just been a day ,but this was the sign that she had found her man, her absolute rock,some one that will stand by her forever,will always stand her tantrums and keep her sane and happy..

with a tear rolling down her cheeks she just flung her arms around yuvi and kissed him hard on the lips..then she gently pecked his cheeks and whispered in his ears

" ur the magic in my life, my nonu psycho"

ps:i tried to be as romantic as possible..and i know that i have succeeded, marna mat im totally out of touch with writingπŸ˜› but its not my best,bt what the heck! i hope u all like it 😊
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res! 

-EDITED-

When I read your name, I was expecting a chutku sa part. I was literally shocked when I saw the update, and I saw there - wide-eyed - for I don't know how long. And I was like .. Oh Mi Gosh, Debby ne itna bada update kiya!? πŸ€£

A pleasant surprise, indeed, Debs! πŸ˜ƒ Loved the update!! πŸ˜ƒ Beech beech mein mujhe laga main TiaRa FF padh rahi hoon! πŸ˜† But then you came up with this one-liner..jo sirf Ashi ya Yuvi hi de sakte hain! πŸ˜† 

"Look. I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But I also Guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me, i promise that this psycho will never let you down"

And that part was so aww!! This has to be the highlight!! Yuvi is SO adorable in this FF! πŸ˜³ And I love you for the promise thingy..I mean, we can use it in RCC 2, you know? After the break up n all .. But when I read this part, aww, they are so in love, break up kaise karayein .. kuch idea nahi aata! :P

Aaj jo khaaya hai .. harroz vahi khaaya karo .. and bless us with more updates like these! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

UNRES KARO NA! 🀣

Kara! πŸ˜ƒ
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Res! 

-EDITED-

When I read your name, I was expecting a chutku sa part. I was literally shocked when I saw the update, and I saw there - wide-eyed - for I don't know how long. And I was like .. Oh Mi Gosh, Debby ne itna bada update kiya!? πŸ€£

A pleasant surprise, indeed, Debs! πŸ˜ƒ Loved the update!! πŸ˜ƒ Beech beech mein mujhe laga main TiaRa FF padh rahi hoon! πŸ˜† But then you came up with this one-liner..jo sirf Ashi ya Yuvi hi de sakte hain! πŸ˜† 

And that part was so aww!! This has to be the highlight!! Yuvi is SO adorable in this FF! πŸ˜³ And I love you for the promise thingy..I mean, we can use it in RCC 2, you know? After the break up n all .. But when I read this part, aww, they are so in love, break up kaise karayein .. kuch idea nahi aata! :P

Aaj jo khaaya hai .. harroz vahi khaaya karo .. and bless us with more updates like these! πŸ˜ƒ

uhh well main kal stomach upset se grast thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lmao @chutka! omggggggggg chutkaROFL
main abhi bhi shocked hu ki maine itna bada part likha..like maine??? my god my celeb status is in jeapordy!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thank u..i love those lines..i have no idea how i wrote that😲Embarrassed so pardon me if i do dis for myselfπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@debeleena...
frst of all thanks for the BIG update..
nnd the best was ay with their oneliners..
ashi so wanted to be with him, so happy tht they wer left alone, lekin madam wants to throw her tantrums too.. and uv handles her so wellll😳
upar se to tease her more, he imitates her..
lol... yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... and i knw wht smile u wer talking bout.. am tooo fida on tht one!!
Look. I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But I also Guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me, i promise that this psycho will never let you down"
omg omgomg... this part, i really cld feel the ay scene.. i remember their heart to heart talks.. this one was the bestest line uve written.. 

and both of them giving sweet nicks to each other.. tht was another thing tht i liked.. 
ashu sahi boli, tum wahi khao jo aaj khaya haiπŸ˜†
waise next kab de rahi ho?

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

@debeleena...

frst of all thanks for the BIG update..
nnd the best was ay with their oneliners..
ashi so wanted to be with him, so happy tht they wer left alone, lekin madam wants to throw her tantrums too.. and uv handles her so wellll😳
upar se to tease her more, he imitates her..
lol... yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... and i knw wht smile u wer talking bout.. am tooo fida on tht one!!
Look. I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But I also Guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me, i promise that this psycho will never let you down"
omg omgomg... this part, i really cld feel the ay scene.. i remember their heart to heart talks.. this one was the bestest line uve written.. 

and both of them giving sweet nicks to each other.. tht was another thing tht i liked.. 
ashu sahi boli, tum wahi khao jo aaj khaya haiπŸ˜†
waise next kab de rahi ho?

thanx kyun haan????😲😲😲😲  its my corner too..tum donomera celeb status seriously lete hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i noe i was shocked at d mush n i had tttttoooooo have some wackopanti..toh one liners were needed..kitna dimag lagaya maine!
dat line seriously has magic in it! Embarrassed 
next part soon..πŸ˜†
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanx kyun haan????😲  its my corner too..tum donomera celeb status seriously lete hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i noe i was shocked at d mush n i had tttttoooooo have some wackopanti..toh one liners were needed..kitna dimag lagaya maine!
dat line seriously has magic in it! 😳 
next part soon..πŸ˜†

thanks for the BIG update.
BIG*
πŸ€ͺ

ur one liners were awesome!!!
ill update tomrrw.. kal college hai.. bloody sunday
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey !! debo .. this part was a real mixture of witticism and sweetness ... they are really crazy but they wouldn't have been them without their craziness ... you have described ashi's anger very nicely ... and loved yuvi's reaction to itπŸ˜† ... they both are so adorable ... me too loved the promise wala sentence ..... and i agree with you ... it has some sort of magic in it ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
leeseunggilove thumbnail
thanx arps...i noe πŸ˜ƒ im soo coolπŸ˜†
arps u have to write!
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanx arps...i noe πŸ˜ƒ im soo coolπŸ˜†

arps u have to write!

yesterday i said that i'll giv it a try but you guys can't kill me if it's pathetic ... ok