Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
👏part 11 ...👏

great progress in this chottu sa part....pic n song..wow...my appreciations...

Part 112

In the shed

"err.. who is it?" asked ashi looking at the broken shed door.

"hum hai ashi!" he came in leaning towards the nearest wall. "kaisi hai aap?"

"heyy ranveer.." she welcomed him with a hug, "am good!"

" ashi, kabir se baat hui hamari.. abhi hi nikle woh mauriya se.. we missed you ashi.. and more thn us, it was uv who missed you." She shook her head in surprise when ranveer mentioned yuvi.. "hmm" she murmured, behind her breath. "heyy bhaggu, tum mujhse us psycho ki baat karne aye ho?" she playfully hit him on his head.. "oh, no no no no ashi!! Its just tht me and tia.. err.. u knw.."

"yeah loverboy.. I knw.. u and timbo are together now.." ranveer silently blushed at that, "no no.. ashi aap bhi naa.. we are not together yet..  just tht ive planned to let her knw tonight.. my love.. my feelings for her.. so ther is this get together in my room, post 10.. u better come.." he said

"main toh aa jaaoungi, but wht bout jumbo.. anyway.. thtll be fun.. ill be ther" she smiled, "err, ranveer.. is yuvi coming as well?" she tried hard not to look up to him.

"yeah, he is.. bt y do u ask tht? U guys wer just fake dating right??"

"jee thakur jee.. fake dating!" she smirked.. "thank god its all over' tht psycho!! Fake dating was also a big torture!"

"Really!!" he exclaimed

"ofcourse! Tht fake heman!! Daddys boy!! Psycho pathetic''."

"bas bas ashi!!! Bas kariye!! U dnt like him coz u think he is a fake heman, he is a daddy's boy, or coz u think of him to be some psyched up loser? Are these the reasons ur giving me? They don't even make sense ashi!"

He had a bone to pick up with ashi.. he wanted to continue, but ashi's expressions didn't let him..

"ashi.. you like uv right?" he calmly asked ashi.

"have u lost it ranveer? How can I love uv? He is just not my type.. he is so arrogant, so selfish, he doesn't have a brain of his own. Bloody daddys boy.. he IS a psyched up loser as YOU said. And he is such a big womanizer!! I can never love him.." she blotted his copy with the innumerable dislikes she stated.

"but did I say that u love him?" walking towards the window, "ashi.. u dislike people coz of their deeds, the way they are.. but u cant stop falling in love with a person, even if u hate him.. coz you don't hate him, you hate those deeds. Yuvi is not a bad person, its just tht he has been brought that way.. its not his fault at all.. so do u hate him for no fault of his?"

Ashi unable to take so much from him, "RANVEER! Stop talking bout uv!! You've got UV on the brain!" she went up to him and pushed him along out of the shed "And yeah'. Its not tht I hate him!"

"how can u hate him ashi.. admit it.. you love him!!" he teased, letting her push him throughout.

"ohk.. its time to cut the crackle, and get down to business.. timbo business!!" she grinned

As she was going out, "anwesha!" she heard some1 call out her name

Mauriya canteen.

Kabir was standing right behind yuvi, and could clearly see how frustrated uv was.. he was busy stirring his coffee, which was by now as cold as it could be.. kabir took a chair towards uv and sat next to him.. uv looked at him, banged his hand on the table, making the coffee spill a bit.

Kabir calmly looked at him, keeping a hand on the table and banging it louder. Thud thud thud!!

"two cappuccinos sonu!!"  

Yuvi slyly looked at him. "I'll have two cups.. any problem yuvi??" said kabir.

Yuvi just nodded and stood up, to which kabeer caught his arms and made him sit. "sahil is my cousin, and I knew about it all along.. am sorry for you." Yuvi just stared at him and smiled back.. "and you knw of the letter too.. right?"

"ofcourse I do!!"

"and u r here to ask me who that friend is! Right?"

"woah!! Yuvi!! Were you born smart? Naah!! Its just the ashi effect must say!"

"ashi? What about her?"

"what about the friend yuvi?? Its anvesha right?"

When uv heard her name, he could feel his heartbeats going faster, he could see how he was unable to move his fingers, which seemed to be stuck to the table, "bullshit!! It isn't anvesha!" he screamed.

"bull shit? Your giving me bullshit.. its written al over your face tht you are madly in love with her.. look at your face, your expressions, how they change when I take her name.. anyway, wht difference does that make.. she loves me.. and will always love me." Yuvi looked at him with disgust.

"I know that you loser, but get one thing straight to your head.. u hurt her, and.." he showed him his fist, they were some centimeters away from kabir's face.

"how can I hurt ashi now" he grinned "after spending this weekend with her at my farmhouse, and getting all I wanted from her.. how can I hurt her? Anyway.. we are over uv.. we are not together anymore.. she doesn't want to be with me.."

Yuvi looked at him with disgust and pain embedded on his face.. "weekend at your farm house?" he muttered

"yeah dude.. r u deaf? Anyway.. how does tht matter to you.. you never loved her.. wht is it that I see on your face yuvi?"

"ashi went with you? I cant believe this.. and all this while I thought'"

"thought what??"

"I thought that she felt the same about me?"

"same as in?"

"I thought she loved me?"

"as u love her?"

"yeah" tears strted flowing out of his eyes as he accepted the fact to kabir. Kabir could no longer let this be.. he had to tell yuvi the truth.. he knew how much ashi loved uv, and was happy to knw that the feeling was not one sided.. yuvi loved her too.. he had to tell him that ashi loved him too.. they never wen out on the first place.. the weekend never happened.

"yuvi' ashi  didn't want to be with me, coz she was quite sure of what she was feeling.. she was in love.. she is in love.. but not with me" he sighed.

Blinking his tears back, yuvi replied, "in love? With whom?"

"that you find out!" he smiled.. "and yeah!! That weekend'."

Kabeer tried telling yuvi about the weekend truth, when ranveer came in, "arey.. kabeer aap gaye nahi? Ur car is waiting outside.. go rush!! Chalye uv.. appko kuch batana hai!!" and pulled yuvi along,

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Res!! :)
Liz, awefum part!! 👏 I love the misunderstanding here.. It's perfect! :D I am going next...pahlease. I have this idea in my mind for Ranveer's get together in his room! :)

I loved Jas & Ashi's part too .. Aha, the dandiya fight! 😆 Mujhe tumhaare 3 foot ke boyfriend ke saath mwah mwah karne ka koi shauk nahi hai!! 😆

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
ommmggg....uvi ne bolaaa..eventually he admittedddd....yeahhh yippieee..🥳🥳...i m so happy...but one question❓ ....
abhi ashi n uvi ek dusre ko kab bateyengee????😍 😍lolxx.

n kahi kabir k weekend wali baat se koi problem naa aaa jaye😭..aaj ranvir bhi na wrong timing😡...lolxxx

i loved this episode....i was immagining all those conversations..it was like watching an episode in my mind..lolxx...well done..eliza..⭐️

Part 113

Outside the shed.

There stood an angry jasmine staring at ashi with the letter in her hand..

"anwesha bannerjee ray.. will you keep your eyes off my boyfriend?" she stormed

Ashi smirked at tht.. she knew this was going to be great fun.. how she missed her cat fights in school.. she wouldn't miss them now! "eyes off your ex-baby-boy-whatever? Excuse me miss jas-ooos!"

"anwesha, stop interfering in my life and mind your own business.. jasoooos mein nahi! Tum ho! Y did u go to my place?"

"aah… ur place… or ur ex ex boyfriends place?? And btw.. yuvi is my business.. u understand.. I WILL INTERFERE WEREVR WENEVER IT CONCERNS UV!!"

"UV IS NOT MY EX BOYFRIEND.. WE R STILL DATING.. ILL TALK TO HIM..  AND BTW, Y IS UV 'YOUR' BUSINESS? DNT EVEN THINK OF IT.. I KNW UVE READ THE LETTER… AAH!! LEMME CLEAR ONE THING, MISS ABR!! THE FRIEND MENTIONED IN THIS LETTER ISNT U… ITSS MEHER.. AND ILL MEKE SURE HE IS OVER HER TOO.. SRRY 4 BURSTING UR BUBBLE BABE… NOW U CANNOT FLIRT WITH MY BF, IT WONT HELP!" she snapped

Rolling her eyes, "MUJHE TUMHARE TEEN FOOT KE BOYFRIEND KE SAATH MUAH MUAH KARNE KA KOI SHAUK NAHI! And wer as meher is concerned, if uv loves her.. he will get her!!  And babe.. aren't you scared of mr. yashwant dev?? Seriously girl, he I not the type ud like to mess with.. after your break up with both the guys, u dnt have a place to go to.. and to add on yashwant dev torture.. aah!!" taking the letter from her hand.. "to add up to your jinxed day… u want to mess around with me too? No rite baby.. coz agar anwesha ko koi pasand na aaye, toh usey bhaggu bhi nahi bacha sakte!" ashi snapped back crumpling the letter into a ball and fixing it right inside jasmine's mouth..

She looked back, winked at jas, who was still wondering wht just happened.. and went ahead gasping, "meher"

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
PART 114

It had been Meher all along, Ashi gasped. From everything that she had thought, out of everyone that she had expected, Meher hadn't entered her mind at all.

Of-course it was her, she snapped. Meher had been the main target all along. Ashi was a pawn, just a pawn used in this game Yuvi played to spite Meher, to get her back. He loved Meher, he had always loved Meher.

Tears brimmed in her eyes as she realized how stupid she had been to even think for a minute that Yuvi would love her. He could get the hottest girl in town, and she was just a bratty punk.

No, she wiped her tears. She wouldn't lose her self-esteem for a guy. That's the worst thing she could do. She will be strong. She will move on. But first of all, she will help Yuvi get the girl he loved. Despite everything, he was a friend. And she would make sure her 'friend' doesn't have to go through heartbreak the way she is.

She looked at her watch. 10:20 pm. Damn. She almost forgot about the get-together. She washed her face, and forced a smile.

--

Yuvi smiled. Ranveer was telling him about the surprise he has planned for Tia.

''Here'' Ranveer took the ring out and showed him. ''And I'll give her this ring if she says yes to my proposal.''

Yuvi grinned. ''That's later, bro. How can you be so sure that she will say yes?''

''Why won't she?'' Ranveer raised a eyebrow at him. ''She loves me, Yuvi. Everyone sees that. When you love someone, you can't hide it. It comes out, sooner or later. And I love her too, more than my life. This ring will make sure we are together, forever.''

Yuvi tensed. ''You can hide your feelings if you want.''

Ranveer shook his head. ''You can't hide your love, banna. Sooner or later, the world will see. She'd see. By the way, why are you getting so tensed?'' He noticed sweat forming on Yuvi's forehead. ''Are you hiding your feelings, banna?''

''Huh? No. I-''

''If you like someone, tell them banna. That's the only way. If you just sit there, scared of rejection, you might lose the only precious thing in your world. Just because you didn't dare to reach out for it when you had a chance.'' Ranveer smiled encouragingly.

''What if she doesn't think of you that way, Ranveer? I mean, I can't risk losing her. She's really special to me.''

''Love is not about taking, banna. If you love her, you care of her, and you support her through everything, your love is true. She will understand that. And trust me, she will appreciate it. She might even start having feelings for you after coming to know about the extent of love you feel for her.  But letting her know is important. It's more important than faking friendship with her for the rest of your life. That's insulting your feelings, and your feelings are too strong to be insulted.''

''You don't know, Ranveer.'' Yuvi shook his head. ''I would have told her if I didn't know what Kabir told me today. She .. she spent the weekend with him. And after that, why would she appreciate and accept my feelings? She loved him, Ranveer. Loved him enough to spend the weekend with him. And now .. kabir says that she loves someone else. I don't stand anywhere in her life anymore, Ranveer.''

''Who are we talking about here?'' Ranveer asked, confused. ''I thought we are talking about Ashi, but she didn't spend the weekend with anyone. Who is she, then?''

''She-'' Yuvi tried to speak, but a knock on the door interrupted their conversation.

Ranveer smiled and opened the door. Tia and Ashi were standing outside, smiling.

''Come inside.'' Ranveer opened the door for them, and shut it lightly behind them.

Yuvi and Ashi's eyes meet. Both of them were totally confused as for how should they react. Both of them felt betrayed. Ashi felt cheated, used, and exposed of her feelings in front of Yuvi. She felt that she had been a pawn all along, and he never actually cared about her. Yuvi felt cheated too, since he felt strongly about her, and she loved someone else. She even spent a weekend with the guy he hated. They avoided each other's gaze when Ranveer proposed to Tia.

''Ab Ranveer ko poori life is Timbo ke saath rehna padega. Ranveer dude, I feel sorry for you.'' Ashi smiled pityingly

''Whatever.'' Tia humphed. ''Atleast Tia is better than this punk. I feel sorry for Kabir. God knows how he handles you.''

Yuvi's smile faltered as he heard Kabir's name, and Ranveer noticed that. Before he could say anything, Ashi sadly interrupted. ''We broke up, Tia. ''

''Oh.'' Tia said, lightly. ''Tia is sorry, Ashi. Tia didn't know about this.''

''It's okay.'' Ashi answered.

''Did you love him, Ashi?'' Tia asked.

Ashi looked at Yuvi for a minute. He tossed a careless look, but really, he wanted to hear her answer. He wanted to know if she loved Kabir or not.

''I did not love Kabir, Tia. He was special. A good friend. But I never really loved him.'' She smiled ' but it didn't reach her eyes.

''Bullshit.'' Yuvi muttered. ''If you didn't love him, why did you-?'' He paused. He couldn't say that in front of Ranveer and Tia. He couldn't insult Ashi like that. He tore his gaze away. ''Nevermind.''

''Why did I ' what. Yuvi?'' Ashi asked, tensed.

''Nothing. Whatever. Forget it.'' Yuvi answered.

Ashi looked at Yuvi, confusion sparkling in her eyes. He avoided her gaze, sipping his soft drink.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Ranveer coughed. ''Okay, time for some music, guys! Tia, will you do the honour of dancing with me? And Yuvi, Ashi, no excuses. Everyone dancing.'' He smiled, as he put the music on, and took Tia's hand in his.

They tried to protest, but he glared and shut them up.

Ek din, ek din, teri baahon mein,

Nigaahon mein,

Khyaalon mein aaunga,

Kho jaaunga,

Ek din tera ho jaaunga.

Yuvi looked at Ashi for a minute, and then slowly extended his hand. Ashi took it, as he pulled her closer. He slowly twirled her around, before pulling her closer again, and keeping a hand on her waist. Ashi placed a hand on his shoulder.

Ye dil toh na keh saka,

Ye baatein.

Ye dil toh na keh saka.

Yuvi searched Ashi's eyes. He could see the same passion, the same desire rippling through her senses. Then why did she spend the weekend with Kabir? Then why does she love someone else? He shook his head in frustration. He wanted to tear his gaze away, but the affection in Ashi's eyes held him there. They twirled left and right, body touching, so close. He could feel the memories of the kiss sifting in front of him. The feel of her lips around his. Before he could think it over, he leaned his head down to kiss her.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
OHMIGOD!...ur my angel once againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
......how did U,lill baby..manage a passionate scene like dis???????????????????????????????
omg omg omg omg..d last para aki..was im still numb from the adowable butterflies goin upar neeche in my tummy!!!!!!!!!!

lizzieeeeeeee...i loved ur both parts..like ur also in my angel list!!!!!
ur my big mumma angel..!!!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwieeeeeeeeeeee..loved d ashi ranveer convo..d dandiya fight convo..lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fab partssssssssssss!
Awww, thanks a lot, Debs. I'm glad to know that I'm not the devil anymore. 😆 But.. I'm telling you .. Kisi guy ki entry ZAROOR hogi .. Evil guy .. Abhi nahi.. toh kabhi aur sahi! :P
u just work on d concept i gave u..evil pana fir seeeeeee
grrrrrr kiddo..d only evil in dis story are der own feelings which they can neither show nor hide!..!