Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

i promise ill catch up soon..im so caught up in my packing n stuff n information visa ..geeeeeez!

bt sunday ko part is promised by me.! and i keep my promises!
so liz aki cant say awesome parts😆

youu.. youuu litte gum in my toe
:|
u just disappear like anything..
have a safe journey...
shop alot
take less luggage and get the triple of it!! tu bMby mein hoti, aur meri maa ko pata hota, toh tere saath bhi koi bag bhej diya jaata... rels ke liye..
lol..
bombay mammas.. 
uff
come back soon and SUN KO WE BETTER GET LEAST 2 PARTS
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: manur

AJeeebb ho tum  bhi lizzie..pehle zaberdasti padne par lekar aye aur abhi block karna hai ....CONFUSE.COM ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
sync mai last parts k liye kaha shuru se nahi lolxx.x..notice karo..

kisi ne kuch kaha??🤪
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

youu.. youuu litte gum in my toe
u just disappear like anything..
have a safe journey...
shop alot
take less luggage and get the triple of it!! tu bMby mein hoti, aur meri maa ko pata hota, toh tere saath bhi koi bag bhej diya jaata... rels ke liye..
lol..
bombay mammas.. 
uff
come back soon and SUN KO WE BETTER GET LEAST 2 PARTS

haha..absolutely ..thank u so much!😳...
lmao..bombay mammas...!
ill try..if im free..bt ek part is guarnteed!😆😉
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PART 107

Yuvi walked back to Jasmine. He was there, but only physically. His mind was lost somewhere. He felt ' broken for some reason. He felt incomplete.

He shook his head, but he couldn't get the image out of his head. Ashi hugging kabir tightly, her cheek on his shoulders, Kabir running a hand through her hair, hugging her back.

I know this is love, I can feel it, Kabir.

The voice rang out again and again in his head, and he had this strong urge to shut his ears and scream. Scream away all the rage, the frustration that was flowing all over in his body like blood. He clenched his fists and forced a smile. ''Hey Jas''

''Hey'' She tossed her hair and grinned. Her smile grew wider as she saw Kabir and Ashi in the parking lot behind Yuvi. ''Are they going out together?'' She asked.

''Huh?'' He turned behind, and all the anger seemed to be doubling in inside him, as he saw Ashi smiling and following Kabir in his car, hands-in-hands. ''She didn't even bother to meet me.'' He muttered.

''Aww, she is busy, Yuvi. Chill. She will meet you when she gets back, okay?''

He nodded blankly, as he looked at the car driving away. He looked back at Jas. ''I gotta go. I need some rest. I will see you tomorrow.'' And without waiting for an answer, he walked away.

---

Kabir pulled the car in the driveway as they both got out of it.

''I am sorry, Kabir, but I don't trust you.'' Ashi said.

''I know. That's why I want you to have the proof.'' Kabir smiled, and knocked at the door. After a moment, someone answered.  A decent looking guy with black hair and a boyish smile opened the door. ''Hey bro, what's up?'' Kabir and the guy embraced for a second. Kabir broke the hug. ''Sahil, Ashi. Ashi, Sahil.''

''Hey Sahil.'' Ashi extended a hand. He  smiled and took it. ''Hey there. Nice to meet you.'' He looked at Kabir. ''Girlfriend?''

''Uh'No'' Kabir smiled warily. ''Friend. We wanted to ask you something. We need some answers. And a proof.''

''About?'' He raised a eyebrow and opened the door. ''Come in both of you.''

They sat on the sofa, and Kabir leaned forward meaningfully. ''jasmine is your girlfriend, right?''

He smiled. ''Yeah bro, we are together since three years now. You should know. I love her a lot, more than my life.''

''Is she the one in Maurya High?''

Sahil nodded. ''Yes, she joined Maurya a month ago. Why? What's wrong?''

Kabir looked at Ashi, who went numb. He looked at Sahil again. ''She lives with you, right?''

''Yeah.'' He answered. ''What happened? Tell me. What's wrong?''

''You are lying!'' Ashi snapped. ''Both of you. I don't ' I can't trust you.'' She started to walk away, but Kabir held her hand. ''Wait.'' He called. ''Sahil, do you have her picture? You two's picture together?''

He nodded, confused, but he opened the door to a room where a huge portrait of Jasmine kissing Sahil on the cheek hung. ''Jasmine's room.'' He announced, and sure enough, there were her clothes, her books, her stuff.

She turned back to Sahil. ''Sahil,  I know this might upset you, but you deserve to know it. She..'' She hesitated. ''Jasmine is cheating on you.''

Sahil blinked. ''What the-? She is my girlfriend since THREE YEARS. Our love is TRUE. How dare you say that?''

Kabir interrupted. ''Sahil, Ashi is right. She is cheating on you, and we want to help the other guy too. He's completely unaware of Jasmine's relationship with you. He deserves to know, too. Sahil, sahil?''

Sahil stared at the open space for a moment. He snapped out of it and nodded. ''What do you want me to do?''

''We would need some pictures. Please.'' Ashi said.

''Take whatever you want.'' Sahil said, as he walked out of the room, tears stinging in his eyes. Ashi looked at him for a while. His broken and unhealed wound was so like hers. She would learn how to protect it from now on. But right now, protecting Yuvi was the important thing to do. She collected some joint Jasmine-Sahil photos, and they went back to Maurya. 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
OMFG!!
so many broken hearts🤢 kabeer ashi yuvi and now sahil...
we have more names ashuu!!😉
ashi cld feel the pain.. now all i hope is uv shld believe her.. hmm difficult rite..
kabir is such a sweetheart.. he is such a wonderful person.. i hated him in the strt, but as said, no1 is completely bad.. if its the pkek waala kabir.. I WANT HIM!😳
love is not so painful unless its true love.. i  can see hw worried  ashi is for uv, major heart break but so tensed so tht he wnt feel a bit like wht she is feeling rite now..

leeseunggilove thumbnail
so many broken hearts nahi..so many PARTSSSSSSSSSSSSS
lmao..iv never felt more burdened with home work..anyways kiddos and adult!
cum to maktub!
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

so many broken hearts nahi..so many PARTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lmao..iv never felt more burdened with home work..anyways kiddos and adult!
cum to maktub!

an tht ADULT pinched me hard😡
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Liz .. Update. Next. Fast. :)
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
PART 108

yuvi was walking in the corridor,kicking a stray leaf away..
i know this is love kabir,i just know it
the same vision of ashi and kabir was dancing before his eyes,the same words were echoing in his ears.It was disturbing him beyond anything...he couldnt take the unknown hurt anymore...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh...he gave a loud shout of frustration and punched with his fist on the wall....(if u have seen dr armaan do dat u can visualise😆)..

he was clueless,he had no inkling of what was happening to him?..why was he so irksome of kabir n ashi together..kabir he knew was a desperate twit,who would rub his nose on the ground for any girl..

but ashi,why would ashi wanna spend her time with kabir..didnt she feel any heat,any spark between them?..
a lone tear trickled down his cheeks and he went inside his room..

meanwhile ashi was rummaging through jasmine's room hoping to find clues and pictures...

*that vile cow..what did she think ha?!..that she can have a high old two time with anyone..doesnt she know that its dangerous to mess with anvesha's love..*

at the last word..a short smile lightened her face up..

love..how could she be in love?? wasn;t the wind supposed to carress her hair.and wasnt she supposed to be dreaming in chiffon sarees and yashraj songs..

at that last thought,she straightened herself up and slapped her forehead..
"hey bhaggu,mumma and her movie mania.."

suddenly her hands brushed agaisnt a plastic package..suddenly she drew it out of the box and opened it in a haste....it wasnt a picture as she had expected but it was a letter..

A letter from yuvraj dev!

ashi didnt know whether to read it or tear it up...

ps: i simply cant write jasmine kabir type ki convos!..and since im slightly hormonal today..so dis is what i wrote!
marna mat!
Meeko thumbnail
OMG!!
am i dreaming??
is tht ur part devi ji??
so tht means u completed ur hw of reading the previous parts...
i loved this onne.. ashi thodu happy!
:P
thinking like her mamma!!
letter?? wht letter?
uff.. debileena>>> uve put me in a fix now.. uv ne kya likha? plz tum likho naa..
:D