Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwwww what a part ashu..tum tou har baar kamal kar deti ho...sonya ne kitne pyaar se smjaya ashi ko...n ashi poor girl...itni badi confusion ...ek taraf se usse guilt maar raha hai aur dusrti taraf..uvi se uske pyaar se dur rehna mushkil ho raha hai....wow...love..is pain...lolx
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
seriously ashu... hw do u manage to do this?? soniya ashi's relation, their heart to heart talk..
hw soniya dint need to ask ashi, and understood everything from scratch.. it was so magical..
i pity kabeer.. i dnt want him to be bad.. no 1 is bad.. its just the situation i thing... hopefully kabir will act sanely wen he will knw bout the truth.. i guess, he already knws it.. tht ashi likes uv, its just tht, he has not accepted it tht.. a girl can leave him for someone else...
i wish to see wht happens wen uv comes back.. we knw tht he has missed her... he did say tht... but did he JUST miss her for the heck of it?? hopefully he comes back with the same feelings he left mumbai...😳
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PART 105

''Don't pick me up. I will meet you straightaway at the pub. See you.''

She couldn't bring herself to say it. So, instead, she texted Kabir. She had broke up with many people before, but this ' this was different.  This was Kabir ' the supportive, understanding, caring Kabir.

She parked her car, and entered the pub. There was loud music all around. The horns were blaring. People were dancing. ''Not a good place to have a heart-to-heart break up with someone.'' She muttered.

She looked around for him. He was right there in the corner, waving at her. She approached him and noticed that he had a fake smile on. His eyes were distant and wary. And he was looking at her meaningfully.

''Kabir..I-''

''We are over, right?'' Kabir looked at her. She tore her gaze away. Looking into someone's eyes while dumping them was something she wasn't quite good at. ''Right?'' He repeated, still looking at her, analyzing her every movement. She nodded.

Kabir smiled ' a sad smile. ''I knew it. Right from when Yuvi left, you were distant, unapproachable, lost. First, I thought it's because of your mom. But then, when I saw you like that.. you weren't happy, ashi. You pretended to be happy, but you weren't happy. I couldn't see you like that, ashi. I can't.'' He looked away.

''Im sorry, Kabir.'' Ashi muttered.

''Why are you being sorry? You just fell in love. I will be honest, though. I don't like him. I never did. He's a freakin womanizer bas***d. He is a playboy. He doesn't care about anyone.''

''He's not like that.'' Ashi protested.

''Maybe.'' He shrugged. ''But you can't help it, right? I mean, you fell for him. You couldn't help it. I understand.'' He nodded. ''One last dance?'' he asked.

Ashi nodded, smiling. She could handle guys shouting at him when she dumped them, but a guy who understands her and respects her ' it was rare. Kabir was a gem of a person. ''He deserves someone loads better, someone who can actually love him'' She muttered.

They danced like that for a while, after which they came back to school. Ashi smiled. She felt happy. Happy after so long.

Kabir stopped the car in the parking lot.

''Ashi, I am sorry.'' Kabir looked straight ahead, at the window.

''Why? What's wrong?" she asked.

''I am being a jerk, I know. But I can't .. I can't keep on meeting you like this. You know what I feel for you. It's always been more than a friend.'' He looked at her in the eye. ''And hanging out with you like 'just friends' would be a act. It would be fake. I don't wanna be fake with you, ashi. Im sorry. This would be the last time we meet.''

Ashi didn't say anything. She just looked at him. Slowly, she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. ''I will miss you, kabir''

''I will miss you too, Ashi.'' He smiled. They got out of the car, and went their separate ways.

5 days passed. It was the day for yuvi to be back. Ashi smiled. She could feel her cheekbones hurting because of her ear-to-ear grin. She was anticipated. She didn't know what was gonna happen. All she knew was that she loved Yuvi, she was in love. And she was happy.

There were many questions in her mind. Did he love her too? Did he want her the same way? Did he think of her the same way? Did he need her the same way?

She rushed past the hallway as she reached the front entrence. She paused. There were many people gathered around. She got up on her tiptoes and was shocked at what she saw.

Yuvi had his hand around jasmine's waist, and jasmine's arm was hanging around his neck.

''So, dude, are you two a couple?'' Someone asked.

''Yeah.'' Yuvi smiled. ''In this trip, I realised what I feel for jasmine is more than friends. I love her, really love her.''

''I love you too, sweetheart'' Jasmine leaned and kissed his cheek.

''What about Anvesha?" A girl asked.

''Oh she was history!'' Jasmine interrupted before Yuvi could say anything. ''It was just a waste of time. Yuvi never did really love her, their relationship was fake. Just to spite a certain someone. It was a deal. He loves me, he accepted that, and he wants to show the world now.'' She smiled.

Ashi flinched. She knew that this was a deal all along. She knew that they never were really dating. But seeing Yuvi like that, snorting at her name, smiling with Jasmine ' she couldn't help it. She turned and ran. Tears blinded her but she kept running until she reached the place she wanted. The shed. The only private space she could find. She ran in, and broke down. Broke down into tears of disbelief, tears of pain, tears of heartbreak. Why did this happen? Why did she fall in love? Why does she have to go through this heartbreak? Why?

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
manur thumbnail
it's so painful.....i don't have words to comment on this....buss tina k mere jese pather k ankh mai ansu..esa kyun hota hai humesha...
love nai hota...love hota hai tou ...pain sath mai kyun..
Meeko thumbnail
part 106

The pain was becoming unbearable again. Sadness crawled over and beneath her skin, shE wondered how she arrived in this state yet again. She tried so hard, so very hard not to fall in this.. she never felt like this before, she never  felt like this for anyone before.. she cried for herself this time. How much she prayed, tht he wld feel the same way she did. She knew tht the time was soon coming when her body would break free of her control.

Two souls had seen her breaking down into tears and running towards the shed. Yuvraj dev and kabir malhotra. Yuvi cldnt stop himself from following her, he left jasmine's hands and walked away making sure no1 noticed him following ashi. On the other side, kabir  entered the shed.. he calmly stood behind ashi, his palms touching her shoulder. "ashi" he sighed pressing her shoulders. She slowly turned around, falling on him, digging her face in his shoulders, she cried hard. Kabir could feel her pain.. running his fingers through her silky hair, he tried calming her down.. "I knw this is love.. I can feel it kabeer" she screeched hugging him hard.

What she didn't know was, that her love was standing a few feet away from her.. listening to her confession, tht she was in love. "so finally the wacko is in love.. in love with kabir.." he sighed. He could feel a lump forming in his throat while he said that. "wacko ko yahi mila tha?" he rolled his eyes and left. Kabir had seen him there. He even understood wht uv felt. He just decided to play blind. He knew, this was not the right time let her knw, tht the one who broke her heart, just saw it breaking into pieces.

"calm down ashi. He is a jerk"

"but I like the jerk!" she wiped her tears

"you love the jerk ashi" he smirked

"and now I know how you must have felt.. am sorry"

"ashi.. let it go.. he didn't deserve it, tht bas**rd deserves wht he got"

Getting a grip, she asked him, "what are you talking about?"

He was quite hesitant, but decided to let her knw. 'it might just make her feel good' he thought

Kabir- "ashi, he deserves wht he is getting"

Ashi (getting impatient) –"wht is it kabeer?"

Kabir- "jasmine is cheating on him.. serves him right… he is getting back wht he did to you"

"shut up kabeer.. kya bakwaas bol rahe ho.. and yuvi DID NOT cheat on me." She sat done on the nearby ledge. Kabir  went up to her, kneeling down he replied, "ashi.. if I could see it right on your eyes, tht u wer in love with yuvi, her couldn't?"  looked at her and snapped back, "don't give me that crap ashi!"

"and what about jamine cheating on him??" she muttered

"she is dating my cousin since 3 years, and has been staying with him since then. They are in a very serious relationship.. Money speaks ashi. She is with yuvi just for her daily allowance" he nodded. After a heartbreak, this was for sure wht she never wanted to hear. She got onto him and clearly told him, tht she knew, she knew this wasnt the truth.. she knew it hurts wen ur heart breaks, but it would definitely kill her if yuvi broke down. 

kabir pressed her arms and pulled her out of the shed.

ashi- "kabir.. where are you taking me?"

kabir- "to show u the truth, jasmine's place."

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww, Liz, I loved this part! πŸ€—πŸ€—

I love the whole Yuvi seeing Ashi & Kabir hugging & thinking that Ashi loves Kabir thing! πŸ˜ƒ Poor him. Poor Ashi.  Beautifully written! πŸ˜ƒ
manur thumbnail
He knew, this was not the right time let her knw, tht the one who broke her heart, just saw it breaking into pieces.

she knew it hurts wen ur heart breaks, but it would definitely kill her if yuvi broke down.

Yeh dono lines se pata chalta hai k kabir n ashi ko pata hai what love is ... Lizzie great going....yeh lastly jitne bhi parts aa rahe hai tum dono k..they are so in sync...love them all...
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: manur

He knew, this was not the right time let her knw, tht the one who broke her heart, just saw it breaking into pieces.

she knew it hurts wen ur heart breaks, but it would definitely kill her if yuvi broke down.

Yeh dono lines se pata chalta hai k kabir n ashi ko pata hai what love is ... Lizzie great going....yeh lastly jitne bhi parts aa rahe hai tum dono k..they are so in sync...love them all...

oye!! helllo!!
shuru se toh padha nahi, aur challi comment karne?
go and get done from the strt and say syunc mein hai ya nahi....😑

ashu... can we block such readers plzz
:P
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i promise ill catch up soon..im so caught up in my packing n stuff n information visa ..geeeeeez!
bt sunday ko part is promised by me.! and i keep my promises!
so liz aki cant say awesome partsπŸ˜†
manur thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

oye!! helllo!!
shuru se toh padha nahi, aur challi comment karne?
go and get done from the strt and say syunc mein hai ya nahi....😑

ashu... can we block such readers plzz
:P

AJeeebb ho tum  bhi lizzie..pehle zaberdasti padne par lekar aye aur abhi block karna hai ....CONFUSE.COM πŸ€£πŸ€£
sync mai last parts k liye kaha shuru se nahi lolxx.x..notice karo..