Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) - Page 35

Posted: 13 years ago
im online RIGHT now babe!!
discuss wid me too..!
Okay .. Don't kill me. But I started the story already! :D

And NO, I'm NOT leaving this FF. I'm just TOO free to update two stories everyday! :D

part 101

It took her a while to find the first aid kit, as she scrambled around in all the drawers. The last thing she needed right now was to wake Sonia up. She smiled as she found the kit, and opened her door. ''Found it!'' She screamed, but the room was empty. Yuvi was nowhere to be seen.

Ashi now was totally disturbed. She had to find yuvi somehow, she knew he was hurt, and then she even knew it was all because of her. She took the first aid kit and ran all over the house, she frst went to the terrace, then she went downstairs, she checked the garden, she didn't bother missing the fountain area, but she just couldn't find him anywhere. "kahin psycho ghar toh nahi chalegaya?" she muttered worryingly.  She went back to her room, switching on the lights, she saw the bat.. it was a raw bat with unfinished edges, she cld see uv's blood on it, with a few drops on the floor, "SHIT!! this is serious!! kahaan gaya hoga, I wish I could call him, fone toh uthayega nahi mr. fake heman! Heyy bhaggu.." she remembered, "oh.......hw can I forget, he evn has a room in my house now" she rolled her eyes, muttered curses, picked up the first aid and ran towards his room.

The room was shut, she pushed it hard, but unfortunately, yuvi didn't want her to be there' he had locked the room. She calmed herself, knocked, and sweetly said, "YUVVVVI!"

Whatever it was, how much ever he didn't want her there, yuvi just couldn't stop himself from unlocking the door.

"psycho" she stormed in, "have u lost it? Where r ur brains? I guess mamma gave u enough food so tht ur brains dnt plan on leaving u, atleast for tonight.. whts up with u mr. stalker.. mr. fake heman.. mr.. mr.. psycho pathetic.. loser.."  uv still looked down, blood dripping down his cheeks, fidgeting with his fone. Ashi could sense something wrong.. she quickly sat with her cotton balls and dettol, cleaning his wounds. "NO!! it isn't my fault, cldnt u just knock and come in.. I did all tht for my own safety." She gasped till she got NO  response from uv, "I am sorry" she mumbled.

He looked up to her, "it isn't u, chill wacko" and went back to his silence zone. Now she knew, there was definately something wrong happening.. mr. figher cock sulking down, just for a god damn wound.. not possible.

"ofcourse it isn't me, u psycho" she yelled, "I knw it has to be YOU! So much self love isn't good for ur health.. I know these marks on ur forehead will be there with u for a while, but u knw uv' atleast they'll help u get some attention, warna yeh ugly chehra koi jaan booch ke kyun dekhe??" she laughed, punching him slowly on his shoulders.

"ashi'"

"mujhe pata hai, tumhara face tumhein bhi pasand nahi.. and is mark ke saath ulll look more haunting.." getting dramatic "fir tumhari cool image ka kya hoga? Ladkiyaan tumse bhagne lagegi?? yuvi' dnt worry, mom knws many surgeons.. we shall get ur plastic surgery done!!" keeping her arms around his shoulder, waiting to listen from him.. she knew this was enough to get the truth from uv's mouth.. he was upset, and she could just sense it.

"ashi.. mein mere dad se tang aa gaya hoon!" holding his hair upwards, and letting ashi bandage his wounds.

"kyun.. wht did he do now?"

"he wants me to join his campaign in delhi tomorrow. He will never care about my wishes, my needs, my wants.."

"duh uh!! Woh tumhare dad hai, hum sab apne parents se tang aa jaate hai.. he seems to be a nice man.. only being a corrupt politician doesn't kill the goodness in him uv.. he really cares for u. he really does"  tying the last knot, "here uv.. your done"

"tang mein is school se aa gayi hoon.. its so fake..people are so fake.. all wht people care for here is.. hair, dress, makeup, dating.. arghhh!! And feelings? Zilch..Zero!! mujhe toh kabhi kabhi lagta hai, ki mujhe wahan se bhaag jaana chahiye.. don't you ever feel like running away from there?" she said, looking deep into his light brown eyes.. she could still see the tension on his face, or was it fear?

"yeah.. many a times.. but that place is so much better thn home.." he replied

"point!! But uv.. don't u want to do something else.. different.. in this life?"

"haan.. meri zindagi mein toh sirf ek cheez hai' music" he looked up to her and she smiled "music!! And I want to dedicate my life to it!! All I want to do in my life is.. play the guitar!!"

"you can uv.."

"its not that easy ashi.." he sighed "itna aasaan nahi hai" he shook his head, to which she nodded, "hai.. but you should really really really want to'..i mean' mujhe dekho, mein wahi karti hoon, jo mere mann mein aata hai.."

He smirked at tht "and thts because, tum paagal ho.."

Ashi blindly just looked into him with a confused look, still catching every word he said, every reaction he threw.

"and.. and you know wht the most dangerous thing about this is??" he looked down, nodded gathering words, "yeh jo tumhara pagal pan hai na' its' its just infectious"

Looking down, her cheeks heated up, trying hard not to blush, "really??" she replied.

"you know.. when you are around, when I listen to what you say, I don't know.. I just feel as if.. as if everything is possible"

"hai naa" she replied, "okay.. just think.. theres no one else in this room.." he looked around. "do what you want to yuvi" pointing towards his heart, "yahaan se jo theek lage, wahi karo.. wht does your heart want? Tum kya karna chahte ho?" saying she kept her warm palm on his chest, trying to feel his feelings..

She was so strong. Her words seemed to be stronger.. It didn't take time for them to pierce right into his heart. He looks at her deeply, then looks at her hand that was still rested on his chest. He could hear his own heart beats.. going faster second by second. He gently touched her hand tht was on his chest and looked into her eyes. He just had to do it.. he had to do, wht he wanted to.. he had to follow his heart for this time, that's all her knew. Whereas ashi was completely lost in his eyes, trying to not make things obvious, she looked elsewhere, when he firmly caught her hand and lifted it up to his lips. He kissed them gently, still looking at her, deep in her eyes, he could see the same emotions.. the same confusion.. some wants, some needs, some desires. He couldn't figure out the popping emotions.. they wer so many, but now.. he knew what he exactly had to do.. just follow his heart. He looked back into her, swallowed his confusions and sighed. She stared at him, holding every breath and leaving it slowly,  without making any movements, and letting him  follow his heart. Cupping her face with his warm hands, he went closer, kissed her in the middle of her being.. right on her forehead, on her fringes.

To what seemed like hours of pleasure, he broke the kiss in mere 3 seconds and turned away giving ashi a blunt look.

Ashi snapped back at him, turning him around sweetly, "kya?? Is that what you felt?"

Closing his eyes and shaking his head vigorously, "nahi'.. no''."

"then what?"

"actually, mujhe laga koi aa raha tha.." looking behind the door, "and.. all this is anyway a natak, dating.. boyfriend.. girlfriend'. All lies!"

Ashi went up to the door, peeped outside, turning behind, "par, hame toh kisi ne nahi dekha.. I mean.. mujhe koi dikh hai nahi raha hai wahaan'"

"am sure koi tha.. tumhari mom hogi.. anyway, mujhe lagta hai who chali gayi, and'" looking away.

His affection for ashi was written all over his face, and it didn't take seconds for ashi to react.

"aah!! I see" ashi grinned, rounding her arm around his shoulders, "so you saw somebody there haan!!"

Leaving yuvi with hands in his pockets, tongue tied,  going red all over, she couldn't stop her wide grin.

p.s  guys... this is almost a cut to cut copy of the fyh scene.. i tried my best to not make any changes.. and we wanted this scene here as this was one of the most imp part of ay. am sry if ive spoilt it, but i tried my best to keep it the same..

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
part 102

"ashi.. am serious… I saw someone.. sure it was soniya.."

Ashi narrowed her eyes wen he said soniya "so uv, wht is it.. are u going to delhi today"

"do I have an option ashi… and that's not all that my dad wants from.. he wants me to get 2-3 friends of mine along for the campaign. Ive already got a confirmation from tia and jasmine. And am taking you along too"

The color on ashi's face changed from pink to blue when she learnt from uv, tht he was taking jas along.

"excuse me? What in this world made u think ill come along? That too for your dad's campaign?? moreover mamma also wont be in town. What makes you think ill spoil my weekend for u?"

"is it? Alright! Anyway tia wanted to get ranveer along, so ill take him instead."

Things didn't happen the way ashi expected, yuvi didn't force her to go along either.. what difference, she thought, she'd rather spend her weekend with her boyfriend kabir.

Next  day morning.

Ashi woke up late in the afternoon, she checked her fone, "18 missed calls?? Kabir@@ 2 texts?"

She opened the texts, one was from kabir and the other from uv. Without waiting for a sec, she opened uv's text

Yuvi- 'ashi, it was nice staying at your place.. u wer quite kind. My plastic surgery on your expense for sure :P

I had to leave early, u wer fast asleep. Ill meet u in mauriya after 2 weeks.. tc'

Kabir- 'baby, am in school today, not going home for the weekend, if possible come back soon'

Keeping the fone aside she mumbled, "two weeks!!" ashi found a lump forming in her throat, she atleast expected uv to inform her and leave. "psycho never told me tht the trip was for a good 15 days."

Muttering curses, she pressed some numbers and made a call, "hello ranveer.. haan theek hoon… tum waapas ka baa rahe ho? Do hafte baad? Alright. Bye"

"two weeks.. ab mein kya karoon? Should I go to delhi as well? Err.. jas.." ashi was talking to herself for a good fifteen minutes wen she got a call from kabir, and she left for mauriya.

Lizzz!!! Babes, awesome parts!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

I loved the FYH scene!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ It was SO beautiful! Honestly, I don't think anyone here could have written it better than what you did!! πŸ˜ƒ

And then .. He didn't even try to convince her to come with him. πŸ₯Ί  But this was needed! πŸ˜ƒ 

Eagerly waiting for the Ashi-Kabir parts now!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Once again, BEAUTIFUL parts!! I love you! πŸ˜ƒ
ill read 4 parts tmrw.!
gosh i AM  a lazy bum..!
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Lizzz!!! Babes, awesome parts!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

I loved the FYH scene!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ It was SO beautiful! Honestly, I don't think anyone here could have written it better than what you did!! πŸ˜ƒ

And then .. He didn't even try to convince her to come with him. πŸ₯Ί  But this was needed! πŸ˜ƒ 

Eagerly waiting for the Ashi-Kabir parts now!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Once again, BEAUTIFUL parts!! I love you! πŸ˜ƒ

aww thanks.. tht was the best i cld do.. i so wanted to add more scenes in the fyh.. but didnt want to spoil the original one... 
ill just strt with the next part.. with ashi and kabir
:P
Originally posted by luv_wacko

ill read 4 parts tmrw.!
gosh i AM  a lazy bum..!

4 parts??
lazy ass!!
u better read these... these r not the normal ffs tht u leave reading... this is ur rcc.. so better be loyal to it... likhna bhi shuru karna hai tumheinπŸ˜‰
can we chuck kabir in d nearest bin!
not cooolllllllllll...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by luv_wacko

can we chuck kabir in d nearest bin!
not cooolllllllllll...πŸ˜†

lol!! we just need him for some 2-3 parts now... dnt worry.. u take him to dubai with u, we wnt need him in mauriya nowπŸ˜†