Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: luv_wacko

nw u guys figure dat out😆

and puhleez, thoda bhi bekar nahi hai!!!
next kab haan?😆
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Debby, awesome part!!! ðŸ˜ƒ Bekaar ? OH PLEASE. It was anything BUT bekaar!! ðŸ˜ƒ What's the new deal Yuvi was talkin abt? Meh .. I'll have to figure out something, since I'm going next! :)
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm..lol..well dnt make it into andr bet sequne,,i was planning more of a public declaration/private date types wid ashi..bt no pressure..
aslo maybe ay beging to becum frnds...yaaar inko maurya bhejo next posts me taki main school strory begin kar saku..main tiara bhi likh lungi!
aftr all main bhi bimbo hu..😆 kidding im nt..n neither is T
Akankshaa. thumbnail

PART 85

Ashi (slumped down on the chair opposite him with her plates in her hand) ''What were you talking about?''

Yuvi (shrugged his shoulders) ''Nothing!''

Ashi (narrowed her eyes) ''Really? Then why did you say, 'She's on to it'?''

Yuvi - (Leaning back on his chair) ''Ever heard about freedom of speech?''

Ashi - (Frowned) ''It was about me, wasn't it!? What game are you playing this time?''

Yuvi - (Sighed and looked at her) ''What makes you think it is about you? Did you hear any names?''

Ashi - (Hesitated) ''Err..no!''

Yuvi - (Raises eyebrows) ''Then? Besides, you shouldn't try to overhear my conversation with my friends, miss Banerjee! You are NOT my real girlfriend!''

Ashi - (Smirks) ''Thank god for that!'' (Shrugged her shoulders) ''Who were you talking about, though?''

Yuvi - (Rolled his eyes)''None of your business! It could be ANYONE! And if you don't have any proof that it's you.. shut up!''

Ashi gritted her teeth and ate her lunch while Yuvi gave a triumphant smile.

Waitor - (Approaching) ''Are you Anvesha Ray Banerjee and Yuvraj Dev?''

Ashi - (Angrily) ''Yes, and are you Shahrukh Khan? Humein autograph nahi chahiye!''

Yuvi - (Rolls his eyes) - ''Kya hua?''

Waitor - ''The cab is waiting for you outside! Sonia Ray bula rahi hai tum dono ko!''

Ashi - ''What? But abhi toh .. '' (Looks at her watch and sighs) ''11 baj gaye aur is loser ke saath fight karte karte pata bhi nahi chala!''

Yuvi - (Smirks) ''And abhi tumhein isi loser ke saath 30 minutes aur lovey dovey act karke bitaane hain!''

Ashi - (Puts her hands in her face) ''Hey bhaggu! Kyon? kyon? kyon?''

Yuvi - (Takes her hand and drags her outside to the cab) ''Chalo!'' (Clutches her hand tighter as they neared the cab)

Sonia - (Moving the windowpane down) ''Hey mamam, hey yuvi! Aao baitho!'' (Pointed to the back seat)

Ashi - (Grunted and slid in right to the corner) ''Kitni baar kaha hai! Mamam nahi ASHI!''

Sonia - (Teasing) ''Ya Ashu !?''

Yuvi - (Grinned) ''Ashu zyaada acha hai .. haina Sonia aunty?''

Sonia - (Smiling) ''Bilkul! Aaj se mamam band .. Ashu shuru!''

Ashi - (Glared at Yuvi and mouthed the words 'You are dead') ''Ab chalein?''

Yuvi - (Slid in his arm around her waist and pulled her closer) ''Chalo sweetheart!''

Ashi - (Mutters) ''Tum hamesha mujhse itna chipakte kyon rehte ho?!?''

Yuvi - (Whispers back) ''We are supposed to act this way, Ashi .. ab don't create a scene in front of your mama!'' (Smiles)

Ashi - (Crossed her arms across her chest and pushed her hair out of her face in frustation) ''Kaise beetenge ye 30 minute!''

Yuvi - (Lowered his lips to her ear) ''Jitna ho sakta hai .. enjoy!'' (Winks)

Ashi - (His voice made the hair on the back of her neck rise, but she snapped out of it and grunted. Just then her phone rang. She took it out to see who it is) ''Kabir!'' (She muttered loudly enough for only Yuvi to hear)

Yuvi - (Frowned and looked over Ashi's shoulders at the phone) ''That bas***d...why is he calling you?''

Ashi - (Shrugged and leaned back to the seat) ''He probably wants to apologise or something''

Yuvi - (Snatched the phone off her and answered) ''Hello!''

''Hello Yuvi, Ashi ko phone do!''

''And aap kaun?'' Yuvi said loudly, so that Sonia could hear as well. ''Main Ashi ka boyfriend bol raha hoon!'' (Winks)

''Yuvi, shut up, and usse phone do!''

''I'm sorry but vo abhi busy hai!'' Grinned Yuvi whilst earning a glare from Ashi.

Sonia - (Confused) ''Kaun hai?'''

''Ashi ka roadside romeo!'' Yuvi answered to Sonia and grinned.

Ashi - ''Thats it!'' (Tried to get the phone back from him but he moved the phone to his other ear)

Yuvi - (Laughing) ''Agar koi message hai toh tell me .. I'll surely pass it along!'' (To Kabir)

Ashi - (Pouncing on him to get the phone back) ''Give that to me!''

Just then, the car skidded right to a abrupt crossing. Ashi was leaning on Yuvi and she ended up falling on top of him.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
AKS U HAVE TO COMMENT ON MY STAUS..LIKE ASAP!
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Pehle debby tum mera part padho!!!! 
leeseunggilove thumbnail
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..she fell on him??!?!?!?!
aksssssssssssss absolutelyyyyy ripping part re...am w8ing fr d nexttttttttttttt
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Lizzie next likhegi! :D and thanks! :) 
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_wacko

hmm..lol..well dnt make it into andr bet sequne,,i was planning more of a public declaration/private date types wid ashi..bt no pressure..

aslo maybe ay beging to becum frnds...yaaar inko maurya bhejo next posts me taki main school strory begin kar saku..main tiara bhi likh lungi!
aftr all main bhi bimbo hu..😆 kidding im nt..n neither is T

jee.. next they will be in col..
i like the idea of public declaration/private dates..
y wldnt i like it.. 
lol