Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
part 83

Yuvi - (He was just standing there looking at Ashi and Kabir fighting. He couldn't help but smile at Ashi's concern.. and he had to admit, he felt pretty happy seeing Kabir ignored like that. Still grinning, he led Ashi lead the way)๐Ÿ˜ณ

ashi muttering curses..uv cld hear his own name repeating in every sentence, which would make his grin widen. her hair tied up in a half pony, the red streaks, pointing upwards reminded him of an angry hen tht could dig her beak inside him any moment. 'why me?? she'd scratch kabir's ugly face any moment' he corrected.. he still remembered her arguing with kabir for him, he clutched his hands into ashi's and continued following her.

ashi (pushing uv in her room)-"pata nahi kya ho gaya hai tum dono ko, i cldnt hear u guys, tum dono lad kyun rahe the?"

uv (sitting comfortablely on her bed) "soniya aunty kahaan hai?"

ashi (getting the medical kit)-"woh jogging karne gayi hai.. duh uh!! mamma ki khabar baad mein lena... y wer u both dumbheads fighting?"

uv (turning around)- "he strted it all"

ashi (cleaning the blood around his nose and forehead)- "dnt repeat tht again, i knw.. aage bolo"

uv (trying to look in pain)- he was upset coz he heard tht i kissed u last night.... he asked me to stay away from u as u are his girfriend"

ashi (pouring some medicines in her cotton ball)- "heyy bhaggu... am not his girl whatever... i just met him last night... he didnt evn ask me out..wht a loser.. all u guys are Bigtime losers-i shld say"

yuvi's eyes twinkled with joy wen he heard she wasnt dating kabir.

"oh....by the way yuvi.... i shld have known, thts the reason behind these punches.... i wldnt have stopped kabir then.." she was laughing so hard that he had to flick her on the head to shut her up

yuvi narrowed his eyes and shrugged his shoulders "w..whatt?"

"ofcourse u needed tht punch.. how dare u kiss me in front of mamma?!?!?"

yuvi  sat up; eyes alight with mischief, he leaned forward and kissed her cheeks "i didnt knw i was not allowed to kiss u in front of ur mamma.... but i dont see her here anywhere" he winked.

froze in seat, ashi created some distance and mumbled "psycho, what do u think you'r doing? this is just a fake deal... so DO NOT try to invade my personal space, it wont take time for me to go and anounce tht i broke up with u, specially in front of miss tacky 'MEHER'!!"

"ashi chill... am just...."

"am just what uv??  uv , u r seriously not my type... i like guys who can commit to their girls, not a daddy's boy-cum-the world in under my thumb casanova!"

uv taken aback, replies in full force, "hah!!! and u think you are my type..... wacked out papaya!! please.... u dnt even can stand next to my taste.."

ashi (snorting)-"and who can stand next to ur taste... mr FAKE HEMAN?!?? tht purple phobea?!"

yuvi (smirks)- "u got it right wacko... look at her and look at u, i wish i'd be fake dating her instead... i wish mein tumse pehle ussey milta... atleast meher ho kuch farak toh padta!! theres no diff dating or not dating u.. meher knows hw 'easy to get' u are!"

ashi red with anger, presses the cotton on the wound so hard tht it strts bleeding again..

"OOOOOOOOOUCHHHHHHHH!!!!" he moans

"accha... u wish uv, i can see how hard your trying to get me... and by the way, i can manage myself, ill go alone, u can go to mauriya with your darling purple phobea!" ashi scowled

"wacko, theyve already left, i have no option but to come with you!" yuvi  swallowed hard

"ofcouse yuvi, u ar coming with us!" soniya entered wearing her gold tracksuit and white valentinos, hiding her identity.. (removing the shades gracefully)-"heyy!!"

ashi-"mamma.. me and yuvi... we are not....."

yuvi cuts her in between

"WOAH!!! soniya a.. i so dnt feel like calling u aunty anymore... "

"thanks sweetie!!" soniya muffled his hair. "wht is it shona, u and yuvi what??"

he cut in again, "YOU. ARE. SO. GORGEOUS!!! dinner tonight??" yuvi cocked his eyebrow.

"sure sweetie!" soniya smiled.

ashi shocked, opened her mouth and gulped again "ofcourse sweetie, dinner tonight, your place or mine? me and mamma like the idea!!" and went straight into his laps.

yuvi just rolled his eyes, "my place!!" 

soniya nodded, "You are right, long time havent met suman... ill catch up with some gossip in town, feel free to take her shopping or wherever she wishes....after you reach mauriya"

"sure aunty" holding ashi by her waist

soniya (wearing back her shades)-"am going down to the cafe to have my morning refreshments.. u guys r coming along?"  

"no aunty, i dnt think, ashi still wishes to rest" 

"alright, ill meet u both by 11, ill send the driver to get the luggage, so dnt worry yuvi " and with that she left the room.

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
story ka kya ulat palat kiya hai mamuuuuuuuu...bass aaj raat ill update finally..yayyyy..lizzie isss part ke baad main karungi..bas main aur twists and turns nahi seh sakti๐Ÿ˜†
awesome parts abhi tak both of u!!!!..loved dem n hate jas..X(
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

story ka kya ulat palat kiya hai mamuuuuuuuu...bass aaj raat ill update finally..yayyyy..lizzie isss part ke baad main karungi..bas main aur twists and turns nahi seh sakti๐Ÿ˜†

awesome parts abhi tak both of u!!!!..loved dem n hate jas..X(

atleast aapne padha toh sahi miss celebrity..
aap toh sirf bolti hai andd gayab ho jaati hai....
jaldi updae karo.. aadhe ghante mein anki aa jayegi and tumhe chillayegi.. uska gussaa theek nahi.. so u better update.. y do u think am updating on time now!!๐Ÿ˜†

Meeko thumbnail
pw thread mein misha ashi similarities padhe?
ab differences tum likhogi๐Ÿ˜›
leeseunggilove thumbnail
lol..i went to sleep aftr taking my meds..ill update bt raat ko like 9 30 types..pukka ayee shapath!๐Ÿ˜†
i havnt read ur latest part abhi tak...ill do dat..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
leeseunggilove thumbnail
ya i will write differences...bt raat ko hi..abhi thoda head ache hai
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

ya i will write differences...bt raat ko hi..abhi thoda head ache hai

take care yaar.. tere bimari mein tujhe torture karna pasand nahi mujhe...
go read the next part... but plz dnt run behind me with eggs then!!๐Ÿ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my gosh liz wow u turned the tables completely! :D He kissed her on the cheek, aww! And then that fight && the act in front of sonia!! Loved it!! :) Debs im waiting for your update now!! :)Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
u guys..mannnn dimag chaat gaye mera..kab update karegi..blahhhhhhhhhhhh nw im updating..ye mere dimag kharab hone ka result hai

PART 84

"alright, ill meet u both by 11, ill send the driver to get the luggage, so dnt worry yuvi " and with that she gave ashi a loving glance..and left the room.

"psycho wats wrong with you ha...dont tell me tumhe iss sab me maza aa raha  hai..deal hai ussey deal ki tarah rehne do..n just dont act smart..im sure ur brain wud tire itself from doing over time" ashi scorned at yuvi's latest attempt to ,ahem spend time with her..
although she was quite stumped at the fact about why yuvi was so keen on being with her all the time! 

"look! ab ye questions poochne band karo..n lets go for some break fast.."yuvi asked,holding his fingers up in d peace sigh..to prevent any explosions...

holding his arm. towards her.."chale?" he asked while flashing her with his most adorable wali smile!..

"sure " she had to give in martyred resistence..
grrrr..pehle woh psychos..den this jasmine and ab ye naya drama....bhaggu swear.when will it end?!

on reaching d hotel cafe..they sit ,look around..look at each other with mixed feelings...

" umm soo..kya logi tum?"

"nuthin...ill take a bagel and a latte,and ill take it myself.u dont have to pay...ur not my fiance or anything"

"what if i want to be"yuvi mutteres with a secret wink to himself

"kuch kaha tumne?" ashi suddenly looked  at him with her eyes  narrowed

"jeez hitler bazi mat dikhao..ill get u ur bagel and latte..sonia ko acccha lagega.."

" listen u creep. a) shes not soniya for u
                             b) stop clinging onto me
                             c)dont behave as if u noe freaking everything..mainapna order khud purchase kar lungi

ashi listed her displeasure and irritation in a single breath and looking extremely read in the face she left the table to get her food

"god! i hate the wacko" said yuvi making an annoyed face at her which was twisted in amusement and fury both

he took out his phone,punched a few digits and said" yeah bro..shes onto it..we'll reach maurya today.then let the show begin!"

OKAY THIS IS MY PART...thoda bekar hai..bt aur kuch i cudnt figure out
hope u like it...ill write more wen i get well..!
Meeko thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
and then u say dimaag kyun khaate hai??
kitna miss kiya tumhare parts ko... and btw, whts this deal tht uv spoke of on th fone?
loved the part, ๐Ÿ‘