Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
part 63

Yuvi smiles, and for some reason, he realised that he didn't like this guy.

he pulled ashi towards him and kissed her, "chalein??" he asked

"Bye dear." she said and continued walking

uv (angry!!)-"dear? u dnt evn knw him ashi!!" 

"chill uv, he is cute!! he shld knw tht i like him! and for gods sake>> hw can u kiss me??" shouted ashi

he grinned "like this" and kissed her again

"just.... just back off uv, this is going too far now!!" she pushed him hard

uv-"ohk!!" showing off his hands, "but ashi.. wht do u mean by 'you LIKE HIM!!!' ashi, ur supposed to be dating me... just in case u forgot, am reminding u again!"

ashi-"u mean fake dating na... i remember psycho, i remember everything, but tht doesnt mean i can stop my heart from looking for sexier guys around na, moreover, if incase any1 notices it, ill be the sl*t.. so y do u care??"

uv-"wacko!! whts wrong... u cant do this, ur supposed to be madly in love with me, and u are NOT ALLOWED to double date here" stressing on 'double date"

"look salmaan.. uh.. iv... no sorry!! UV!! see... i dnt even remember ur name now.. it has been only 3 days wev met.. y do i do so much 4 u?? wht am i getting in return??" she looked at him with greedy eyes..

just then soniya stomps in- "mamam!!!! kahaan thi shona??"

ashi-"errr!! mamma.. am a bit busy, can u come back after some time??"

soniya a bit annoyed-"ashi... its okay, u can talk in front of me..." "main kisi ko nahi bolungi!"she whispers.

ashi double annoyed-"mamma!! UV,  UV!! mamma... mamma!!!!! UV!! so if u dnt mind.... can u plz excuse us??" and she gets bk into uv's arms

soniya shocked!! - "mamam!! yeh kya?? yeh sab.. aur tum mujhe ab bataa rahi ho?? kicche kori!!"

ashi(narrowing eyes)-"mom chill, ITNA DRAMA MAT KARO!! mein apse thodi der main milti hoon!" and she pulls uv along leaving a smile on soniya's face..

"oh so now u see.. its not tht only in need this fake dating business!!" said uv with a wide grin printed on his red face

"look uv!!" she pointed "i agree, we both need this, so its a DRAW! and listen, i guess ill tell kabir bout our fake dating thing, so tht i can spend some QUALITY time with him!" she snorts

"have u gone mad wacko! u r not doing this... poori duniya ko hi bataa do na about this deal, meher ko bhi kyun choda hai?!?!"

"kya deal deal haan?? deal ki daal bana ke rakh diya hai.. ab khao instant khichdi!" and she stormed out

"god!! kya hoga is wacko ka??" uv said to himself, "ill have to throw this kabir out of here asap!"
Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
PART 64

Sid (Thinking) ''Hmm..but dude, problem kya hai? Why do you want that Kabir guy out?''

Yuvi - (Rolling his eyes as he explains this for the 5th time) ''Ashi likes Kabir and she is supposed to be dating me! I don't want her to create a mess, and I don't want people to think of her as a ass and wh*re too. I just want Kabir out!''

Nakool - (Interrupting) ''But why do you care if people think of Ashi as a two-timer!? She is supposed to be dating you, but she has her heart struck out for another guy! HER fault..not ours!''

Yuvi - (Angrily) ''Listen.. We already owe her since she decided to join her plan, and now I don't want any trouble for her. Understand?''

Nakool - (In his signature tone) ''Yuvi caring about a random girl so much. NOT COOL!''

Yuvi - (Annoyed) '' She ain't any random girl, okay? She is.. '' (Pauses) ''Ashi is..''

Sid - (Rolls his eyes and interrupts) ''She is a flamboyant psycho whacked out redhead who does all sorts of crazy things to annoy the heck out of everyone. Why her, Yuvi!? And besides, why do you seriously care?''

Yuvi - (Raising his hands) ''Just forget this topic, okay!? I don't care how or why Ashi is the girl I'm using, and why I care so much about what people think about her, but my main focus here is to get Kabir out of the picture. Are you with me or not??''

Sid - (Nods) ''I'm always here for you, buddy''

Nakool - ''Why fear, when Nakool is here! Im in, buddy''

Yuvi - (Grins) ''Bye bye Kabir''

Ashi - (Moving the flap of the tent to enter) ''Yuvi, Sid, Nakool.. sabko bahaar bulaaya hai, for a announcement''

Yuvi - (Confused) ''Announcement? Kis ne bulaaya hai?''

Ashi - (Rolls her eyes) ''The one and only Sonia Ray aka my mumma.''

Yuvi -(Smiles) ''You love her a lot, don't you?''

Ashi - (Grits her teeth) ''I do.. BUT I just don't like her interfering in my life!'' (Realises that Sid and Nakool were also there) ''Come on..out everybody!''

(Yuvi, Sid, Nakool and all the students follow Ashi to the campfire)

Sonia - (Smiling) ''Hello... Aap logon ne toh mujhe pehchaan hi liya hoga. I'm Sonia Ray, Ashi's mom!''

Ashi - (Burying her face in Yuvi's shoulders) ''Is jungle se mujhe bachao!''

Yuvi - (Smiling) ''Kya hua!? Itni buri bhi nahi dikhti tumhaari mum. Infact tumhaari sister jaisi lagti hai. Choti behen jaise!''

Ashi - (Smacking Yuvi on his chest) ''SHUT UP! I don't like comparisons with my mum!'' (Her eyes go dark for a moment) ''I know she is beautiful and I am not. No need to taunt me over and over again!''

Yuvi Notices that Ashi has gone glum, but before he could do anything about it, Sonia coughed.

Sonia - (Coughing) ''Can I have EVERYONE'S attention, please? Ashi, Yuvi, lovebirds, yahaan dekhoge, please?''

Yuvi - (Sighs and looks at Sonia) ''Yes aunty, hum sun hi rahe hain. Bolo bolo!''

Sonia - (Narrowing her eyes) ''AUNTY!? I told you do not call me aunty!'' (Turning her attention to the whole group) ''Okay guys, so I have planned something interesting for you in this boring campfire! I have organised a dance party!''

Murmers of excitement follow.

Sonia - (Raising a hand to silence everyone) ''There is ONE condition, though. This is a theme party, and the theme is.. MASKS. Everyone will be covered in masks, any colour and type. You get to dance with the girl of your dreams without telling them who you are.'' (Winks) ''You might even find your Cinderella, boys!''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
part 65

yuvi holds ashi's waist and pulls her closer, "and soniya aunty" he calls, "and wht bout those who already have their cinderellas??" he winked.

ashi cld feel the shivers down her spine.. she tried her best to keep a straight face and smile, then she thought of something, someting uv wld never like..

soniya smiled-"yeah uv, we all can see uve already found ur cinderella, but u see, this is a masquerade ball, so its completely on ur luck if u get wht u want!"

ashi (trying to tease uv, rather make him jealous) - haan, toh its all bout ur luck... hopefully ill also be lucky to get wht i want..(eyeing kabir)

"shut up wacko" pulling her more closer "ppl r noticing u" he whispered

tia- divine dilemmas!! tia koi aise waise ke saath nahi naachegi!! tia is sure her luck is good! tia will surely get wht she wants!!" and she smiles back at ranveer "kyunki tia ahuja hona koi aisi waisi baat nahi hai!"

ashi-"oh hello, miss aisi waisi, aur do chaar dialogues bologi toh raat yaheen ho jayegi, chalein? costumes lene?"

soniya-"oh ho mamam>> tum costumes ki tension mat lo, maine tum sab ke liye costumes mangwa diye hai"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And after all the weather was perfect... They could not have had a better day for the mask-party. Windy, cold, the sky with endless number of stars. 
Only the blue sea was veiled with white light from the moon. there were roses all around,as roses are the only flowers that cld impress people at such themed parties, the only flowers that everybody is certain of knowing. literally everyone had come single tht night, as soniya had announced,  tht partners would all be a game of luck.

soniya was there to welcome the children.

uv "whers ur mask aunty? u still have an option of becoming my date, u look so beautiful!!"

soniya-"well thnks, but no thnks!" she pouted "My dear child, it's no use asking me. I'm leaving everything to you children this night. Forget me. make the most of this night!!" saying, she showed him the way

uv stepped in with the other guys, all they cld see wer beautiful colours, well dressed figures passing by

"banna! yeh kya, in me se hum kisi ko bhi nahi pehchaan sakte" 

uv-"haha!! chill ranveer banna, yeh bhi toh hume nahi pehchaan payeingi!!" he grinned😆
part 66

yuvi (calling the boy gang)- "accha, tum sab ke sab yahaan aao" (they form a circle)

yuvi-"ab tum sab suno!!! hum un ladkiyonko nahi pehchaan paa rahe toh kya hua, hum ek dusre ko toh pehchaan sate hai na!"

ranveer(confused)- haan banna, par issey kya faida??? hum ek dusre ke saath toh nahi naachne waale na??"

sid (scared)- uv bro... agar tumhara plan yeh hai toh am not in!"

nakool-"not cool bro!! itni beautiful angels hai yahaan pe.. aur tum.."

uv cuts in-"shut up all of u, and listen to my plan.." looking at ranveer,"ranveer banna, tumhe toh tia ke saath dance karna hai na, so if any one of us gets tia, weel send her to u, and so it is with the others, toh chalo, tum sab mujhe apni apni chicks ke naam batao, we will manage to keep up to the plan!!

sid (grins)- "woah uv!! tum kitne smart ho! me with vrinda!"

uv-"bro, whts cooking haan?" (winks)

nakool-"barkha!"

ranveer-"uhh" all-"TIA!"

UV-" and anwesha for me!"

ranveer (still confused)-"uv banna! agar hum pata kar saktke ke us mask ke peeche kaun hai toh hum khud hi tia ko dhund sakte naa? like.. i dnt get u, b4 coming for the ball, i was all set for looking out for one girl, but now, all of us will have to look out for 4 girls"

uv-" looking out for one girl in this mess will be difficult, moreover, we will knw whom we r dancing with wen they will talk to us.. woh chaaron ghum ke hamare paas hi aane wali hai naa??rite??"

ranveer (nt very convinced)-"all rite, dekhte hai!" 

and all of them get in... little did they know, this plan wld create a mess in the mess they were now..

just then soniya anounced "welcome everyone! its a beautiful evening, and am loving the weather!! arent u ??"

all-"YEAH!!!"

Soniya-"SO GUYS, LETS STRT THIS EVENINg!! girls to my left and boys to my right!!! wohooooh!!!!
hey
i m in..............hav 2 read all d posts...then reply!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

hey
i m in..............hav 2 read all d posts...then reply!!!!!!!!!
welcome welcome!!😛

64 parts wnt take much time😆,
read fast and join in!!
:D
Originally posted by elizaa

welcome welcome!!😛

64 parts wnt take much time😆,
read fast and join in!!
:D
m vry bad in writing...bt i m very gud in commentng...so i'll comment only😆
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

m vry bad in writing...bt i m very gud in commentng...so i'll comment only😆

oh plz, dnt say tht, i never wrote too, frst timer u see. am sure ppl here will convince u 2 to write!!
lol😆
ha ha..is dat so..........m scared
Oh Mi Days, Lizzie!! AWESOME PARTS!! ðŸ¤—Kya birthday treat di hai, by god!! Love you, yaar!! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

I am going next. :)