Pieces Of These Species - 150PtsUpdt(FINISHED) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Awesome part, Elizaa! πŸ€— See, I told you you can write! πŸ˜ƒ

Okay..I am continuing the story in the next post. πŸ˜Š
lol!!! plz continue nw.. can we plzz have more ppl joining in!!!
PART 7 

''Wait wait wait wait wait...'' Ashi narrowed her eyes and looked at him. ''Ain't you the same guy who I met in the morning?''

He smirked. ''Im glad to know you remember me.''

''How can I forget you..And why are you here right now? Doing some social-service for the desperate poor newbies?''

''Something like that.'' He grinned. ''And please don't call yourself desperate and poor, I don't like that.''

''Despo, my foot.'' She started to stomp off but he held her hand.

''Wait Ashi.''

She turned around and gritted her teeth. ''Anwesha Banerjee Ray. I am Ashi only for the people I like.''

''And what about people who like you?'' He took a step closer. ''And besides, Anwesha is too long.''

Ashi didn't say anything, just looked at his hand gripping her arm. ''Take your hand off me.''

He stared at her for a second, his black eyes gazing in, and then his eyes twinkled, and he let go of it. ''Okay ma'am. But you know you can't go anywhere! I have been assigned by Jumbo.. I mean, principal, and your pretty mum, to take care of you, and help you around -''

''I don't need a babysitter, thank you!'' Ashi snapped but Yuvi just grinned wider. ''Trust me, Jumbo is not the kind of person you'd want to cross.''

She looked at Yuvi for a second, then threw her hands back. ''Fine! Show me around, help me, do what you are supposed to be doing, but-'' She looked up in his eyes. -''dont dare to touch me again.''

Yuvi fake-bowed, ''Whatever you say, mah lady. Lets go?''

Ashi nodded and let Yuvi lead the way. She muttered a 'psycho', and Yuvi just grinned, happy that the plan was coming out exactly the way he wanted. 

PART 7 

''Wait wait wait wait wait...'' Ashi narrowed her eyes and looked at him. ''Ain't you the same guy who I met in the morning?''

He smirked. ''Im glad to know you remember me.''

''How can I forget you..And why are you here right now? Doing some social-service for the desperate poor newbies?''

''Something like that.'' He grinned. ''And please don't call yourself desperate and poor, I don't like that.''

''Despo, my foot.'' She started to stomp off but he held her hand.

''Wait Ashi.''

She turned around and gritted her teeth. ''Anwesha Banerjee Ray. I am Ashi only for the people I like.''

''And what about people who like you?'' He took a step closer. ''And besides, Anwesha is too long.''

Ashi didn't say anything, just looked at his hand gripping her arm. ''Take your hand off me.''

He stared at her for a second, his black eyes gazing in, and then his eyes twinkled, and he let go of it. ''Okay ma'am. But you know you can't go anywhere! I have been assigned by Jumbo.. I mean, principal, and your pretty mum, to take care of you, and help you around -''

''I don't need a babysitter, thank you!'' Ashi snapped but Yuvi just grinned wider. ''Trust me, Jumbo is not the kind of person you'd want to cross.''

She looked at Yuvi for a second, then threw her hands back. ''Fine! Show me around, help me, do what you are supposed to be doing, but-'' She looked up in his eyes. -''dont dare to touch me again.''

Yuvi fake-bowed, ''Whatever you say, mah lady. Lets go?''

Ashi nodded and let Yuvi lead the way. She muttered a 'psycho', and Yuvi just grinned, happy that the plan was coming out exactly the way he wanted. 

awww!!
this is so cute>> so perfectly written...all tht uv and ashi must be feeling then! lol!!
ashi so doesnt want to go wit uv( or does she?? :P)
but is just left with no choice... poor she!!πŸ˜†
guys one req...dnt start a convo in d posts!! breaks d rythm of d story!!!

part 8

there in her room...tia ahuja is absolutely transfixed upon her pretty in pink image in the mirror....suddenly a knock on the door breaks her self obsessed reverie!....

a hair brush still in grasped tightly in her hand,she opens the door and nearly faints..πŸ˜†..because in front of her she sees 3 huge gigantic suites of baggage and holding them is a flamboyant,callous looking red head....who narrows her eyes on seeing the feminine decor of the room...

"are u lost? ' asks tia in her  babydrawl!πŸ˜†
*hey bhaggu* ashi mutters in an undertone...
"no i dont think im lost flamingo!" she smirks and enters the room with a scrutinising air..

"FLAMINGO?!..puhleez who do u think u are ha!..no one talks to tia ahuja like dis newbie!.."

"oh yeah ballerina barbie! no one crosses ashi! u get it"

with a glow of disaproval and new formed enmity...both girls faced their backs towrds each other....

ps: do tell me if u guys want a story dat focusses on every character or nt..??
Edited by luv_wacko - 13 years ago
Devyani, it can be  a AY-centered story, 'cause all the people who are continuing the story seem to be more confident with writing about them. (; We can keep Tia and Ranvir in it, too, as side characters, if u want? And about others - It's entirely the writer's choice. πŸ˜Š

------------

PART 9

''Oh My God, ye college kaise kaise namoon se bhara hai. Pehle that curly-hair guy.. And now this pink pastry roommate! Aaah bhaggu, help me!'' Ashi muttered to herself as she came out of the room where she could still hear Tia stomping. She nearly smacked into the guy again. 

''OMG, u..I told you I am going to my room, na? I asked you to wait for me-''

''That's what I was doing. Waiting for you.'' The guy flashed a innocent smile.

''Waiting for me outside my room in the girl's hostel!! Are you insane or what, Mr-''

''Yuvraj Dev.'' He proudly said, fixing his collars up.

''Yeah whatever. You will surely get suspended like this, Mr. Dev.''

Yuvi raised his eyebrows. ''You don't care who I am? I am Yuvraj Dev. Son of the most influential political party of India's president, Yashwant Dev.''

Ashi stuffed a yawn. ''Like I care! Now let's get this tourguide business over with.'' And she walked away.

Yuvi just stood there, looking at her, eyebrows raised, eyes wide, mouth falling in a O. She is the first girl he had ever met who failed to be transfixed by him, his looks, and his status.. Pataoing her is gonna be tough. 
Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago

Devyani, it can be  a AY-centered story, 'cause all the people who are continuing the story seem to be more confident with writing about them. (; We can keep Tia and Ranvir in it, too, as side characters, if u want? And about others - It's entirely the writer's choice. πŸ˜Š

completely agreed!! and yeah devyani, we wnt continue our convos on the post!!
tho i did it this time too!!
:P
aku its a remix creativit corner..so its kinda unfair to just give space to ay n no one..lets have a balanced story...n yeshhhh more ay drama cumin up in my next update=)
eliza no chatting ..n dis is my last convo post tooπŸ˜†
Originally posted by luv_wacko

aku its a remix creativit corner..so its kinda unfair to just give space to ay n no one..lets have a balanced story...n yeshhhh more ay drama cumin up in my next update=)

Okay.. And this is my last convo post too! πŸ˜† And we'll keep doing T and Ranvir's story too.. Side by side! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by luv_wacko

wait!! srry again... ive already strted continuing... badi mushkil se likhti hoon,,so ucontinue after mine!! phleeez😳
Originally posted by elizaa

wait!! srry again... ive already strted continuing... badi mushkil se likhti hoon,,so ucontinue after mine!! phleeez😳

I will continue after Devyani's post..which she writes after Eliza posts, okay? πŸ˜Š