Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : Dec 15th 2010 (Page 19)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [32.14%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
35 [62.50%]
1 [1.79%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
So many random things happening all of a sudden ?
I hope it isnt manav's house that dharmu's is after ... manav has enough problems .. khud ka koi thikhana nahi .. what is he going to do if damo , sav and sachu are on the streets ?.. It is going to be one royal mess .

Btw , I am wondering whether DS automobiles is running into losses or something ? Confused That is the kind of problem dharmu is going to fret over, how is taking over some kholi such a big problem ?

What happened to that money manav had to return ? dint read about that in the update ?? They are starting random tracks with no proper follow up ??

and reg . vaishu .. I think we are going to see the usual filmy scene .. goons chasing her .. manav saving her and bashing everyone up Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevergaurimishaTanyaz

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
^^LOL...lunza u kno dhamru so wellLOL

vaishhu-goons-manavLOL

LuvSSeverlunzaTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Oh lord he'll b a very miserable man as from nowCry
I dont want 2 vote 4 Archu. She can fight 4 evry1 not 4 herself. Will b the dukhi aatma all the time n accept Savita's insults n derives pleasure out of it. Will only vote 4 her when she shuts the woman up n fights 4 herself not when she fights 4 others like a sherni
I'm not voting 4 Arman either. The MF n eye locking n lips parting only millimeters away will not work with me. I'll vote 4 them n their romance only after the SR
. N yes Tany Di i'll help with the detailsTongue

thank you so much Jaanu .God bless you ..
I will remember this favour all my life ...LOL

You are right about Jaywant being in love .Till yesterday I only thought he wanted revenge but now he himself is realizing that he cannot get Archana out of his head .She has impacted him way stronger than he thought she did .
He was lost in her thoughts today ...She was so beautiful, unique , like an angel ....where can he ever get a girl like her ...
This man is a gonner . He is after something that does not belongs to him anymore , something he can never have , ever .
He cannot even go and ask  Manav , sorry I was wrong , I will treat her right  , now can I have her back ...
This one time manav was 10 steps ahead of everyone , when he immediately ( in a matter of minutes ) put sindoor on Archana , the moment she came back to him .Then he went around telling the whole world that he is her husband and even doing things in a proper official way ...That's it TDH, you have missed  this oppurtunity ....Nothing can be done about it now .

Lets not sell the bears's skin b4 having it killed Di. Lets wait n c jab hoga dekha jayegaWink Hope that we wont have 2 wait longerTongue

Coming 2 Jay i was a bit taken aback. I think the guy has got trapped in his own vicious game he planned 2 play. At some point in time i think he genuinely liked n wanted Archu as his life partner but the way the ex was ever present in his fiancee's life n the jail matter made him spitefully revengeful n dug  the dormant monster in him. He was planning 2 get married n leave Archu but we all know that wud never have been the case coz i think he wud have lost his heart 2 her(we cant hate Archu 4 longSmile).
Whether it's an ego issue or he has fallen 4 her, one thing is sure now he is obsessed by Archana Manav Deshmukh n this is bad news. Jaywant has been provoking Manav a lot n the latter has been controlling himself but once Manav gets 2 know his intentions, Jay will get killed if he ever touches Archu.Ouch Manav is not Dharmesh n is very protective n possessive when it comes 2 his wife
Another thing Di i voted 4 Jay unofficially (in my heart, i mean coz i genuinely felt bad 4 the man who has lost it n is taking his fantasy 4 reality) but i've voted 4 ArMan. How can i the romance sucker not vote 4 such an adorable couple n cute scene?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Their chemistry is just awesome.
It is true i still dont understand wat these 2 r up to. They dont do anything behind close doors but r practically ready 2 jump on each other in public places.I can understand Archu getting all shy after realising she was on the verge of losing control but wat was that peeking behind the clothes by Manav? He is such a chaalu i tell uWink
 I think he is waiting 4 Archu 2 take the first step. The man is really a strange n incomprehensible guy. Wacko Archu has a lot 2 work on when it comes 2 this out of this world man.
 His "no" usually means "yes" n when he gets in the mood depends on the moon. Sometimes I think our Mannu is not only a vampire but also lunatic.LOLLOL
Finally why is it that everytime Mannu boy is all charged up 4 that n we get some hope, an event crops up 2 get his battery down.
 I mean the precap is just disgusting. I want someone 2 teach a lesson 2 this loud woman Savita. She's really gettg on my nerve n is really crossing her limits. AngryAngryAngry

Edited by omshreejaanu - 16 December 2010 at 1:31am

LuvSSeverSaffyFlowerTanyaz

mansi96 Senior Member
mansi96
mansi96

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I voted for ArMan because they make me smile!  Big smile  Their last scene was soooo Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
anyone notice the blooper in the last scene???

manav puts a blue shirt on the washing line...the shirt is missing in some shots..

guess they had to do many retakes..LOLLOLLOL

the cvs must have forgotten the main reason for scene ie manav helping and the shirt..LOL

LOL

mansi96LuvSSeverTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hai Tanya Di. My vote goes to the wonderful cute ,innocent pair who is behaving childish also these days yet able to give a wonderful romance from their side. Yes Di,its our ARMAN,
The scene was so cute,though it seemed unrealistic for their age,ARMAN made it rock with their cuteness.
Surely,if it was a closed one,archu would have definitely kissed him,as we said before, surely she is going to be the first one to do it.But yesterday even mannu looked interested in it.Poor archu,I should have voted for her,she is so helpless now,though she wants it,no reciprocation from mannu's side.

And yes,one more thing I am happy about is ,archu looked healthier and too good in her new saree that no doubt mannu got attracted to her on seeing her.

I think after today's incident(regarding precap), atleast out of emotional outburst ,will manav kiss her to console her and hug her.Always waiting to see ARMAN closeness.But these CV's seem deaf to it.

Regarding jay,Its unbelivable for me and I dont like it too.How he was this much obsessed ,when he decided to dump her after 1 year. if He is to destroy ARMAN, as he didn't get what he want(ambitious carrer and destroying archu and putting dowm manav) then its fine.But Now wanting archu,feeling for her and trying to get her back when she is married doesn't go well with me or it seemed unrealistic.

Precap:oh this savita Angry.Hope manav gives her much than she deserve.

Edited by umayal - 16 December 2010 at 6:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Nice posts by everyone,Enjoyed reading it.Smile

@Thanee: There you go.Clap.Again a hilarious one with true facts. Very much enjoyed reading it.And as everyone said, the line, "Dont touch his wife"LOL LOL LOL  was too good. you deserve those compliments Thanne dear.You write well,so y thanksSmile.

Edited by umayal - 16 December 2010 at 6:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hey Di,Smile
         Vote for Archu. After her remarriage , for the first time she was bold enough to shut Vinod's Joru's mouth. I was very happy with Archu.Smile
            Arman toh is always adorable. Loved their scene a lot. Truly Arman is very special.Day Dreaming
      I actually felt bad for Vinod. He loves his family, but, is not able to control his wife. Hope henceforth his character is kept consistent. Ouch
      Poor Vaishu. She has everything Money, bungalow,designer sarees,status except her Husband's Love.Ouch
 Varsha too has everything but she lacks when it comes to understand her Husband. Ouch
         Our ARMAN lacks in everything, but , both Love,understand,support each other. So right now they are happy in their lives even with no luxuries. Heart
              Hope things turn better soon. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi96LuvSSeverSaffyFlowerTanyaz

Go to top