Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : Dec 15th 2010 (Page 17)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [32.14%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
35 [62.50%]
1 [1.79%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
ok Jia. You are pushing your luck and mine. Tanyadi might ban us from her thread.Ouch Post in AHWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

ok Jia. You are pushing your luck and mine. Tanyadi might ban us from her thread.Ouch Post in AHWink
Oh ok sarry TD Embarrassed LOL I'll just paste all these in AH Tongue

tv_madness

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
No no girls , have fun .Why would I ban you .I am also enjoying the forheads touchings ......LOL

there is so little happening between them that whatever happens , we have to just be happy ..Ermm

gremlin.

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

No no girls , have fun .Why would I ban you .I am also enjoying the forheads touchings ......LOL

there is so little happening between them that whatever happens , we have to just be happy ..Ermm
Thats my TD Hug
@bold....and thats exactly my theory thats why I always stay happy even with the pavitra romance Approve LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessTanyaz

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone.
Saw the show after a long time.
My vote to Archana for being sensible, beautiful and regaining her health .
But the episode puzzled me. Seemed like it initiated a significant number of future tracks simultaneously. Somewhat patchy !
Jay has fallen in LOVE with Archana? Difficult to believe but maybe he realized it only after she left him !?!Confused
 A shady Dharmesh? Dont think it is Manav's kholi he was talking about since that belonged to his Kaka !! Or has he bought it on the sly ? Possible.
Satish and Varsha are getting into both marital and financial problems. An indicator.
Arman scenes are cute and romantic, if we forget momentarily that we are looking at a married couple! Makes me Confused and Angry
SR is gonna take a long time in coming. It is the CV's next trump card after the reunion . Pls wait patiently for a dip in the TRPs.

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Jia , I am also trying to follow this theory now ..

Have no choice but to do so ...wanted to enjoy the show not get frustrated ..Cool

gremlin.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

A shady Dharmesh? Dont think it is Manav's kholi he was talking about since that belonged to his Kaka !! Or has he bought it on the sly ? Possible.

OMG, you think it is Manav's kholi that he is after ??
 Maybe so because something big must have made savita so angry ...
bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Vote goes to manav......for the first time he was not the one to feel conscious.....it was archana who moved away first.....have to give credit for improvement. From the time he was seeing archana from distance.....his intentions were twisted. 

Vote for Archana for putting sense into Vinod's head......its easy to break homes but to build them needs character.

Archana + Manav = ArMan. So ultimate vote for ArMan. 

Vinod.....ok his character is annoying. No thought process of his own. He is like a palm tree.....bends according to the wind....sometimes to majusha sometimes to everybody else. In the process shows no consistency. i found him very unconvincing. 

Jaywant....why are they showing his character to be like that. I still wouldn't term it love.....its more of man feeling what was his taken by lesser mortal by him. i have always believed that love can be felt only when reciprocated back....its more obsession that fits to my description. 

I have mentioned this before a million times....i do not like this angle in the story at all. If Jaywant's feelings are justified so were Shravani's........and according to me both are and were wrong. 

Jaywant could have been sketched out so brilliantly with his ambitious streak.....trying to take down dharmesh, vinod, satish and manav. His character would have been a villain for all and not just for Manav. Here they are making everyone a villain against Manav. i am bored of so many villains in the picture.

Dharmesh...his hatred for Manav originates from the fact he is poor and yet enjoying the same social status as his in K family. When you regard yourself highly you least want association with lesser than you individuals....when associations with them are put in the face......you hate them. Thats Dharmesh's problem with Manav....so is the case of Jaywant who doesn't consider manav his equivalent yet got what he considers meant for him. Vinod too has joined the league with his status rising with two rich BILs and one was to be BIL. 

Its Manav's mechanic status that bothers all the men in PR (except Satish).....and god knows when will Manav rise above it.....he's showing no signs of it.

Sasha breaking and felt really bad for Vaishu.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--tv_madnessnikitagmcTanyaz

Go to top