Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Tera kya hoga mannu???mann ko to chua hai tann ko kab woh favour karoge yaar.shaadi ke raath kya kar rahe the?dekh ab archu ki theek hone tak intezaar karna padega.
Btw Do u have any ideas of having SR?or else just archu ko sirf pyar karne ka irada hai?come on man wake up soon.
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

TannuDi,aunty says a joke,that Jay reminded me of 2de😉

Uncle used to babysit the neighbor's 2yr kid lisa who had jus started talking bits and pieces,in the evenings

so 1 evening aunty notices lisa baby wearing uncle's huge shoes and trying to walk

aunty says -lisa.wat r u doing these, are not ur shoes😲

lisa baby says(shez jus 2 yrs,ok) - shoes MINE😈😆

aunty says - lisa,these are riaz uncle's shoes😉

lisa baby says - RIAZ UNCLE MINE😈🤣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: star_wars

Tanyaz, your description of Manav is just scary.  Strange fellow.  I am really uncertain about Jaywant, the jury is still out for me on whether he loves her or not.

He doesn't love her , I mean not the way a man should love a woman ...I mean keep her happy and think about her happiness and all that but he is  getting totally obsessed with  her .That is for sure . The way it was shown today was as if he is missing his moments with her .As if he can't get those moments out of his head .....when he was with her.He did not take her seriously then and got put off and all that but she had impacted him far more than he had imagined .
Now he sits alone in his room , sad , almost tear in his eyes and his heart  just wanting that girl back .
he was humiliated .He knows his mother hates her .He knows  she is married bu tstill he cannot stop thinking about her .It isa very very dangerous situation ..
Archana  is in a lot of danger from this man ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

TannuDi,aunty says a joke,that Jay reminded me of 2de😉

Uncle used to babysit the neighbor's 2yr kid lisa who had jus started talking bits and pieces,in the evenings

so 1 evening aunty notices lisa baby wearing uncle's huge shoes and trying to walk

aunty says -lisa.wat r u doing these, are not ur shoes😲

lisa baby says(shez jus 2 yrs,ok) - shoes MINE😈😆

aunty says - lisa,these are riaz uncle's shoes😉

lisa baby says - RIAZ UNCLE MINE😈🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Lisa sounds adorable .....🤗👍🏼

Jay doesn't ....🤢👎🏼
SaffyFlower thumbnail

TannuDi, lisa baby once told aunty when she was sitting on uncle's lap, she was 3-4 yrs 

- u can stay with riaz uncle and me today if u want🤣Aunty was shocked😆😆

I cant tell u the height of possessiveness the baby displayed😆They r showing Jay so childish,ArMan so childish😕

I can understand in case Jay had challenged Manav instead of talking senti to Archu,he simply caved in when he saw her😆

But in some ways Jay deserves this - he needs to experience how Archu felt about not being able to move on - she had told him 3 times she wont move on,and then tapkofied and proposed suddenly -
 he showed no sensitivity to a woman whom he was supposed to marry,her dilemma - dint like him as a man for that
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After today's scene, I keep thinking of this SR sequence where Archu is the initiator and Mannu is sharmaoing and covering his face after the first kiss😆, Archu taking off Mannu's necklace etc etc😆
SaffyFlower thumbnail

Anu,Harshad kissed the square face heroine 2de in TL😳 watz with Sushant,he cant bargain a bit with Ekta kya😕
tv_madness thumbnail

Anu,Harshad kissed the square face heroine 2de in TL😳 watz with Sushant,he cant bargain a bit with Ekta kya😕

oh really! They are not even married, right? No no, they had a childhood marriage from what I remember.
SaffyFlower thumbnail
This is the 3rd kiss till date☺️I put hand on one side of screen to avoid seeing that heroine
childhood marriage,ya,some silly storyline like thatEdited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
tv_madness thumbnail

This is the 3rd kiss till date☺️I put hand on one side of screen to avoid seeing that heroine

childhood marriage,ya,some silly storyline like that

So thats why you started watching the show😆..I think Zee might have something to do with this sorry state of affairs in PR..think about it, TL is also an Ekta Kapoor show.