Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi girls...

Vote goes for Archana...for shut up Manju's  mouth finally..not as I've been waiting for but anyway these please me also and She speak to Vinod ..as a sister must talk to a brother...She show him his mistakes but what happen next. after asking excused to Sulo...He tell Archu thank...and continue his phase. with an insult to Manav...👎🏼 

Jay in love😲 ......no way "He become crazy" what's that??What a disrespectful man. "You want your death Jaywant Rane."..Think seriously what you've said ..You have 2 opportunity.....Hell or Prison...Touch everybody ..don't touch his wife..if you want to be with your mother who seem caring for you...."You are playing with fire"

Arman scene so cute😍 , Archana beautiful in black saree...Nose to nose once more...Hare when there will be a kiss ...Manav a small kiss on her forehead  will be ok for me at this moment...Not even that ..wait for a next time hopefully

I think Jay must make an action then we will see a reaction....... 

Girls .....savita tried to push Archu on fire...She is mad...must see a doctor or someone else....Try to commit murder..oh god ..What happen to her.?? Wonder what Manav will tell her??

Have you all tomorrow...

@Umayal @Saffy @Tanyaz.........thanks a lot for encouraging me..I'm not a new star as you say tanya."I'm just a simple girl with simple words"just write my feelings from heart...Sometime I take it with humour cause in this bad world, we can't be serious all the time we will become mad otherwise..So once more thanks a lot. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ thanee-excellent post👏👍🏼  i found the below hilarious..hope you dont mind.

Jay in love😲 ......no way "He become crazy" what's that??What a disrespectful man. "You want your death Jaywant Rane."..Think seriously what you've said ..You have 2 opportunity.....Hell or Prison...Touch everybody ..don't touch his wife..if you want to be with your mother who seem caring for you...."You are playing with fire"

🤣😆😆😆
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Did you guys see ZRA's promo about ArMan? They are looking awesome; wearing black n red. Ummm.. Their costumes are almost similar to what Hrithik n Ash wore in Guzaarish.

NO..😭😭😭...

just saw first few seconds then clip got cut...was watching pr online..they were showing promo in the break but uploader didn't catch it...

will have to wait for 19th as cant find it on utube..
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: star_wars

🤣😆😆😆

second that KAren🤣frying pan or fire🤣phulka or paratha🤣Karen,Thanee🤗
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: star_wars

🤣😆😆😆

Thanee is absolutely right .Jaywant  keeps threatening Manav , he has no idea what Manav will do to him if he dared even touch his wife with wrong intentions ...ShockedShocked
Jay saw the way he bashed 2 Gundas for Archana .he was not even her husband then , still when it comes to Archu , Manav goes crazy if anyone has wrong intentions on her .
Jaywant and Manav may end up having a very dangerous conflict .
Jaywant should listen to his mom ...
Thanee's advise is very correct but of course he will not listen to this advise ...👎🏼
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saffy, the part asking Jaywant if he wants to be with his caring mom was laugh out loud funny😆  He has many choices.  I hope he choses the right one.  Leave archu alone and live a happy and long life.😆😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Thanee

@Umayal @Saffy @Tanyaz.........thanks a lot for encouraging me..I'm not a new star as you say tanya."I'm just a simple girl with simple words"just write my feelings from heart...Sometime I take it with humour cause in this bad world, we can't be serious all the time we will become mad otherwise..So once more thanks a lot. 

No Thanee , not just a simple girl but a very special girl with special way of putting down her thoughts .Beleieve me , nto everyone can write like you do .And we encurage you so that you keep writing  and we keep reading your wonderful posts ..
You are right , we need light hearted humour to survive in today's day and age ...
That is why we all get together every now and again .....

Thanee , even I am waiting to see  Manav's reaction to savita's horrible act .I really hope he does a little more than just repremmand his mother with a couple of sentences .he should think about Sulochna and manohar , who are risking the wrath of their own family to keep him in their house .He hirt them so much still they are respectful to him .And what do they get to see, his mother trying to burn their daughter alive .
Would anyone blame Vinod if  he shouts that Archana has made a mistake by marrying this guy ...I mean he will see it from a brother;s point of view .
How savita was angry when Rasika was hirting vandu .savita dragged vandita back to ehr house and Ajit had to come and beg to take his wife back ..
So now I want a very severe action taken by manav after he will see with his own eyes that his mother tried to kill his wife and is cursing her to die  non stop ....

Tanyaz thumbnail
I loved this part   the most ....

Touch everybody ..don't touch his wife

🤣🤣🤣
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

I loved this part   the most ....

Touch everybody ..don't touch his wife