India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RUDRA IS SUCH A CRAP

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
OH GOD HOW CAN THIS RUDRA BE SO SELFISH AND MEANAngryAngryAngry AND HER WIFE TOO SUPPORTING HIMOuchOuch .THEY REALLY SHOULD GO TO HELLAngryAngry  I THINK HELL PEOPLE WILL ALSO NT ACCEPT THEM AND THROW THEMLOLLOLLOLLOL OUT POOR ARJUN THINKS THAT HIS FAMILY LOVES HIMCryCryCry REALLY HAVE SOME MERCY ON THE POOR GUY HE IS SACRIFISING ALL HIS HAPPINESS FOR UR UNFAITHFUL FAMILYDead .REALLY GREEDY AND DISGUSTING PEOPLEDeadDeadDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43tanu111asweet_angel27Mariaa.SGshibz

Therusha_Pillay IF-Dazzler
Therusha_Pillay
Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
god i seriously just hate his family they either trying to kill him or using him for their bad deeds... i hope arjun sees the light soon...man i just hate his father

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatel

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I think only Rashi cares about him
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I feel Sorry For Arjun ....OuchHe Loves His Family So Much Unhappy
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thats the reason they are negative characters and thats what they should do lol .... Yah their character are disgusting because they are manipulative.... But Arjun should know whats happeming in front of him. He sould remember kartars dialouges when arohi was on a cliff, that will help him come out of the misconceptions.
On the other hand i think he wants to be happy by ignoring the fact he is being manipulated.
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Yaa arjun condition is miserable.i m very sad for him.
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikaek43

Thats the reason they are negative characters and thats what they should do lol .... Yah their character are disgusting because they are manipulative.... But Arjun should know whats happeming in front of him. He sould remember kartars dialouges when arohi was on a cliff, that will help him come out of the misconceptions.
On the other hand i think he wants to be happy by ignoring the fact he is being manipulated.
how could he think of him being betrayed by his family for him his family is everything they gave him name and status so he can never think wrong about them
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
yeah i just hate him !! he s using arjun n doesnt love him at all......... i thnk arohi will realize dis fact n will love arjun uncoditionallyyyyyyyy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index