Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

nivi towards viren

alieeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i 'm really dissappointed and hurt by the attitude of nivi towards viren...............if she did not want to give viren a chance as her hubby she should have said no to viren when they were getting married ..............in that way they wud have remained good friends .but now after marriage when viren wants her to step up there relation and try to give him a chance she's only being nice and friendly and not at all  trying to work her marriage ...infact it is only  viren who is cuming towards her again and again..................viren was really hurt to see her calmness and no emotions towards him
Edited by alieeeee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
its not like that...she respects Viren a lot, and she probably feels that Viren understands that she needs time, as Viren himself claimed that " he knows Nivi more than even Nivi knows herself"
alieeeee thumbnail
dnt know dear.............but she is so busy in taking care of everyone other then viren that this really is disappointing
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well, nivi is not like viren ..... she rarely expresses her emotions through words....in yesterday episode.... although nivi is not intrested in viren's gift... but atleast she explained ,why she is not interested ..... she said " Tumane aaj tak jo bhi diya hai , wo bahut hai mere liye, aur jo mera hai, wo mere paas hai". it means she was showing her gratitude. aur abi uske paas kaun hai , viren hai naa.. to indirectly usne kaha ke wo bhi to uska hai.... may b main thoda jyada +ive ho rahi hoo....😳

but I'm sure , nivi respects viren a lot...... n soon she'll also start loving him... just wait n watch nivren lovers...😍
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
alieeeee@100% agree with u every time Viren bring up his feelings towards her she always backs away .......that sucks for us  in way  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

and agree with CCBM_fan to the whole marriage thing with Viren was sooo fast ....even i was shock ...but i sooo wanted them togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜³  anyways everything is new to Nivi now she is rebuild everything again in  life even her love i think that needs a  lot of time and  time will  heal everything but  she should be more concern of Viren's feelings  he is head over hills in love with her ..she should given in little bit to 😍.
Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago
alieeeee thumbnail
@ccbm_fan you were   right today's epi did give me a lil hope that nivi will respond to viren
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alieeeee

@ccbm_fan you were   right today's epi did give me a lil hope that nivi will respond to viren

bus prayer karo ke CTs humari hu hee sunte rahe n soon nivi also starts showing her affection n care 4 viren as viren shows 4 her.....
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't worry about Nivi she will reciprocate soon if you have to worry then worry about Viren that he doesn't take any drastic step before Nivi could actually reciprocate his love.
alieeeee thumbnail
yes well that psychotic track hmmmmmmm..............atleast that should come after nivren love track..........