Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay, My Angel <3 (Page 5)

_.mariam._ IF-Rockerz
_.mariam._
_.mariam._

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
anu abhay is a true saviour yaar...
he dunno spare any girl sab ki jaan bachata hai...

chahay woh pia ,maya,misha and T q na ho....Day Dreaming

chalo hum sab bh jungle main chalain issi bahanay abhay say mil lain gain...........ROFL
tau aj raat ka program set kay hum jungle main ja rahay hain....ROFL

array yaar wonderful post and agree with u cent percent..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Javeria-Charu21Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Anu!!! I agree wid Ashu!! sab toh tumne likh hi diya hai!! wat do i say now!!! (Geek me scratching my head!!! LOL!!!) LOL LOL
Yeah me luving Abhay more n more yaar!! (asif u donno about it!!!) Wink
Chalo fine tum mujhe yaha se dhakke mar ke nikalo before that let me use my key board!!! Tongue LOL

I too just luved Abhay when he comes n sits wid Piya... Without saying a word he conveys that dont worry sweetheart, ur angel is always there wid u!!! Embarrassed In fact when that Prof was reading those chits, Abhay was constantly looking at her n was feeling her pain actually.. Day Dreaming 

Day Dreaming N hayeee after that earthquake  when everyone was running here n there, at that time also he was holding her!! ( T - dumbo who told u to intervene!!! Dead

Huummnn Abhay saving Mishu's life!! "Happy To Help" guy is again there to help Mishu.. This time not just to help but to save her life!!! OMG Abhay!! Blushing 

Now me dying to see wat Chanda mama is upto yaar!!! Thanx Chaand, we gonna have one more droolicious Abhiya scene just coz of u!!! Dancing  U r my HERO.. Yikes!!!!!! Nope let him be Haseena's hero only!!! LOL Wink

Yes Charu Abhay is the true saviour on the show....He helps everyone in need even if its T LOL

Lol Chaand Haseena ka hi hai or haan Fari ka bhi WinkLOLLOL

Thanks for commenting hon! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_.mariam._Charu21

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess329

Double-loved this post! Clap
I love how Abhay protects everyone, as if they were his own. He truly is an angel, and can't take it if anyone harms or picks at Miss Pia Jaiswal EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I love how he doesn't care what others think about him. It doesn't effect him knowing that everybody dislikes him. There's a saying that goes like "Our character is what we do when no one's looking".  Abhay saved someone's life, and took no credit, behind all the shadows and people... Now, that's what I call good character. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you so much hon. Big smile 

True. Abhay doesnt do all this to show off....And its that innate goodness in him that draws us towards him. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

He is the official saviour of all the girls in the show. LOL
yes.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But what really touched me was that after saving her he just disappeared from there without anyone letting know that he was the one who saved her!
tht was so awesomeClap........he is such a gud person/vampireClapClap

Abhay cares for everyone but expect for Pia it seems he has no one there for him....
so trueOuchOuch...........but atleast Pia is thr w/ him, n may b thts all tht matters to himEmbarrassed.

u've said it allThumbs Up.......nice post.

Thank you for liking and commenting. Big smileBig smile
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

brilliant postThumbs Up i agree Abhay is the hero in the true sense, he is a dark angel, i love his character Embarrassed

Thanks hon! Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dark Angel Day Dreaming....thats the right way to descirbe him. Embarrassed
Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Hein!!!!!!! Shocked! Chaand Fari kaa bhi hai!!! Poor Chaand!!! ROFL now who s gonna protect u!!! 1 khoon ki pyaasi !!! doosri dimag ki !!!! LOL!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_.mariam._

_.mariam._ IF-Rockerz
_.mariam._
_.mariam._

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Hein!!!!!!! Shocked! Chaand Fari kaa bhi hai!!! Poor Chaand!!! ROFL now who s gonna protect u!!! 1 khoon ki pyaasi !!! doosri dimag ki !!!! LOL!!!

abay woh mera hero shero nahi hai okay.....
my hero no my angel is only abhayDay DreamingROFL[to me stop dreaming]
bcoz he is pia hero no pia angel...........Broken HeartROFL

main tau chaand uncle ki coach hun unko race main win jo karwana hai...
aur
jungle main woh meray coach hain............ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index