Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay, My Angel <3 (Page 2)

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i totally completely agree with
abhay is shoo cute..i loved the today he saved first piya and then all tha class mates and then mishaBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Abhified LOLLOL, love that and its obviously a very real condition with genuine symptoms, only check me to see:):)
Welcome dear- whats your name btw (if you dont mind me asking?) I'm Shruti:)

Hey Shruti. Big smile
Lol well i cant take credit for Abhified word, Poco is the who gave name to this condition.LOL
Yeah the Abhay virus is spreading fast, the symptoms can be noticed everywhere ahem. Blushing LOL

You can call me Anu. Embarrassed

tootiefrootie11

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Anu, u told everything, nothing is left for me to sayLOL

yaa, he was a hero in true sense todayHeart, when he was breaking the wall, yest sbb seg came in mindLOL
whr he was beyond happy that Pia praised himLOL

His unspoken support to Pia was so caring & his eyes says how much he loves Pia, but is not able to express themCry

Pia was worried for him, & Mishaa tooSmile, i hope Mishaa has seen Abhay when he saved her,Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_.mariam._AmeresCharu21

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

i totally completely agree with
abhay is shoo cute..i loved the today he saved first piya and then all tha class mates and then mishaBig smile

Yeah Abhay again proved to be a saviour today. Embarrassed

blossom1234

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Anu, u told everything, nothing is left for me to sayLOL

yaa, he was a hero in true sense todayHeart, when he was breaking the wall, yest sbb seg came in mindLOL
whr he was beyond happy that Pia praised himLOL

His unspoken support to Pia was so caring & his eyes says how much he loves Pia, but is not able to express themCry

Pia was worried for him, & Mishaa tooSmile, i hope Mishaa has seen Abhay when he saved her,Smile

Ashu thats sweet of you. Embarrassed

Abhay cant stand to see or hear anything against Pia. He will always be there to protect her. Embarrassed 
yeah i hope too that Mish atleast remembers something...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21remosalsa

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Anu!!! I agree wid Ashu!! sab toh tumne likh hi diya hai!! wat do i say now!!! (Geek me scratching my head!!! LOL!!!) LOL LOL
Yeah me luving Abhay more n more yaar!! (asif u donno about it!!!) Wink
Chalo fine tum mujhe yaha se dhakke mar ke nikalo before that let me use my key board!!! Tongue LOL

I too just luved Abhay when he comes n sits wid Piya... Without saying a word he conveys that dont worry sweetheart, ur angel is always there wid u!!! Embarrassed In fact when that Prof was reading those chits, Abhay was constantly looking at her n was feeling her pain actually.. Day Dreaming 

Day Dreaming N hayeee after that earthquake  when everyone was running here n there, at that time also he was holding her!! ( T - dumbo who told u to intervene!!! Dead

Huummnn Abhay saving Mishu's life!! "Happy To Help" guy is again there to help Mishu.. This time not just to help but to save her life!!! OMG Abhay!! Blushing 

Now me dying to see wat Chanda mama is upto yaar!!! Thanx Chaand, we gonna have one more droolicious Abhiya scene just coz of u!!! Dancing  U r my HERO.. Yikes!!!!!! Nope let him be Haseena's hero only!!! LOL Wink

_.mariam._Ameresremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Charu.....................Abhaymale37 smiley, male smiley, smiley, happy smileyiminlove smiley, love smiley, in smiley, love smiley, female smileyheart smiley, bubbles smiley, heart smiley, bubbles smiley, love smiley

angelic shazAmeresCharu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hayee Ashu!!!!!!!!!

Abhay!!!

_.mariam._angelic shazremosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index