Savio Brilliant Choreographer- Appreciation Thread - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Waheguru, waheguru - ki kuri hai ji Mahi ji, Kuri kaadi ji ay te khand di puri hai ji. - means she is a small pack of sugar - too sweet.πŸ˜†

Nice to see you here, Haaru sis.😊
Originally posted by -Nadii-

hey dear
we already got a mahi vij AT, u can change it to Savio instead

Thanks dear.
Originally posted by kajolj

Was gonna make Savio and Mahi signature but can't find any pics😭

awwwwwww me too...i wanted to ask help to make siggies for Savio & Mahi.....hmm but no pics here and I did google but could not find.....

god bless

with best wishes,
Mgirl
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Hmmm I Got This Preety Pix of Mahi
Promotional Pix
wats the Choreographers full name ?

I have seen this pic in official website but not able to find Mahi & Savio pics together awww

Savio full name is Savio Barnes

thanks dear...πŸ€—

god bless

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
Originally posted by JaspalToronto

Waheguru, waheguru - ki kuri hai ji Mahi ji, Kuri kaadi ji ay te khand di puri hai ji. - means she is a small pack of sugar - too sweet.πŸ˜†

Nice to see you here, Haaru sis.😊

Mahi Vij-Chota packet power house and SAvio the brilliant choreograher-Kiya jodi hai

Yeah veerji, I am back online and i love to see Jhalak since season 1 and good dancing and creative choreography.Last year Hard Kaur and Savio rocked it and being a singer Hard Kaur have proved it that nothing is imposibble if you have the courage and determination to learn and achieve something in life.Hats off  to Savio who have taught Hard Kaur so well and she was looking like a professional dancer at the end of this show and for me this couple was the actual winner.

I am sure Mahi Vij will rock too since my dear Savio is there to guide her and I hope this time judges will do  fair decision.We cant say much  about voting because everybody has their favourites but when comes to bottom 2 then there is where judges need to be very careful in judging when they give points.

I realize second and third episode there was one or two celebrities did not do well but suprisingly got higher points and a trained and good dancer like Sushant got lower points.Savio and Mahi Vihj did difficult lifts and very clean lifts but still got lower points than some who did not do well.Well lets hope the judges will do fair judgement as based on technicality and the overall performance.Since it was first episode so it was a good effort from all the non dancers and I wish all of them best of luck.

I got a lots of favourite tv celebrities this time😊 but usually I go for good dancing,effort added by contestants and creative choreography.So good to see Salman DID,Jai DID,Punit DID,Vrushali DID as a choreograhers on Jhalak and am sure they will do better and its a good platform to gain more experience as a choreographer.

I wish all the contestants and choreographers all the best and god bless them with loads of success always.

I know Savio will rock!!!!!!! and Mahi Vij will burn the floor with her performances.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
Mahi is so lively and she will be a better dancer in this show  and able to learn different style of dancing and morever she got such a brilliant choreographer Savio.

Best of luck to Savio and Mahi.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
I am looking forward for Savio's choreography and Mahi Vij performance:)

Keep rocking.
Savio is one the best choreographer since Season 1 especially loved him last year with Hard Kaur, we really got to see some brilliant performances from these two. Hopefully, he will also create magic with Mahi this year.
Originally posted by kajolj

Savio is one the best choreographer since Season 1 especially loved him last year with Hard Kaur, we really got to see some brilliant performances from these two. Hopefully, he will also create magic with Mahi this year.

Hi dear:)
Yeah he is one of the best choreographer since season 1.Last year he did excellent job with Hard Kaur and all of his performances was memorable ones.Their last performance really touched my heart during the elimination and Hard Kaur dance so beautifully.

As for celebrities in this show,I like most of them and dont have specific favourite but as for choreography I always go for Savio.All my favourite DID dancers are on this show😊 but I dont much about other new choreographers and would look forward for their performances too.

I hope Mahi could cope well with Savio as Hard Kaur did it last year.

I wish all the contestants and choreographers all the best and I will definitely gonna enjoy this show since I love to watch dance shows and my dancing diva is in this show Madhuriiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Looking forward for more of your post dear in this thread.

Have a great weekend.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
Edited by Malaysian_Girl - 13 years ago
I Loove Mahi Vij And Savio As Well πŸ˜
Hope They Win ...πŸ˜‰....Mahi Is Soooo Cuute πŸ€—