Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And Abhay-Piya still stay the villain & the vixen? (Page 4)

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edward01

What a lovely post and you are spot on with your analysis.
I am wondering if they will stretch this Danish track a wee bit more ... Misha paralysed or some such thing. There was as this talk about a car for her. Maybe of some significance.

i think d same.............this earthquake looked like planned for Misha to get injured so she still wont b able to know, n speak abt Danish for some more timeOuchOuchOuch

n tht gifting Car was to add some irony tht they bought a car, but she cant drive it for some time now..........its uselessOuchOuchOuch

i hope wht i feel is wrong, n Misha gets toknow d truth n take Pia's side.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis!, yeah poor Abhiya no matter what they do, they both are still the bad guysOuch

Abhay and Misha's bond  become in the same league as Edward and Alice's, i kinda like that pocoEmbarrassed, it would be fun watching their bonding and pickering as well! 

about Misha knowing about Danish and going after him!i don't think this will happen any soon! 

i think since she was injured in the EQ , i am sure she will be shown that she had been hit on her head, and  has lost her partial memory or something!LOL..so she wont remember about the check's date!

hence they will drag this Maya Danish track for eternityDead ..after all this is an Ekta series!

TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
OMG Poca where do u bags this praises that we give u.. Your bank a/c. must be full with that..I feel this time they'll praise Abhay when Danish truth unfolds..if not every one I feel only Piya's praising him is enougf for our unpaid BodyGuard..who wants nothing in return of her services.. Though he also needs luv n affection from everyone..vampire hai toh kya howa..!! he's not lyk ChandEena..
I wanna see this ppl special interactions with Abhay.. They make a power pack emotional flow..
Talk abt Kabir n Abhay..they can become a gud team of frnds ..only if Piya was not in btw..I wuld have luved to see their team work..some day I hope I may get to see that also..
I lyk Misha n Abhay's interaction..their's something btw them..there relation is lyk a Calm matured Big Brother to a Mischievous Small Sister.. If Abhay had a sister..she wuld be someone lyk our Mishoo..
   And talking abt relations Arnav n Abhay chemistry rocks no doubt on that..
Abhay is surely a tuff guy when it cum's to show his emotions but they'r too damn strong..when they come out..

Edited by NIDIZ - 16 December 2010 at 12:32am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thank you for replying everyone! 

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index