Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And Abhay-Piya still stay the villain & the vixen? (Page 3)

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for awesome post.. Tongue  u covered all points ..

Action speak louder than word..love love loved the way  Abhay got up &  make pia sit down calmly...Day Dreaming  i thought he would say smthing or leave  class taking pia  like he did in dobriyal house... but he always surprise me..I wonder when they enter in class togther why did he took seprate seat???LOLLOLLOL Abhay was freaking awesome & his expression was damn hot like "whatever" when whole class was playing fishball game .. i dont think even he wrote any note for anyone.LOL T 's expression was priceless when she see abhay siiting beside pia.LOLLOLLOL 

damn adorble scene after earcthquake when abhay-pia left class.. abhay all cover pia in his arm , removing all stick & evrything on thier way.Blushing such a protactive BF.

I hope misha saw abhay or i wish atleast pia had seen little glimpse of abhay.. he is doing too much abnormal things around her & she is not sensing anything...Wacko

Abhay's last dialogue was hillarious , as if his parents really care for him..they would be in shock when they would know that he is still in city around Pia.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Whats up with precap i hope Panchi doesnt insult Pia  or say anything bad.

I know this track is getting stretch.. but  Abhay is stick to Pia coz of current situation i know once all good between pia-misha-kabir,dobriyal.. he will back in his attitude mode.Wink

Edited by thk123 - 15 December 2010 at 10:45am

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

finally i can reply to ur posts poca, 2-3 days i was late & missed themLOL

Aww, last lines of Abhay, he went to inform his parents it seemsROFL
they will be more shocked to know, that he is still in the cityROFL

His, unspoken support to Pia, was so cute & careingDay Dreaming
His eyes clearly shows how much he cares & mostly loves for herBlushing, his support to her in all steps tellsEmbarrassed

Pia is so disturbed with Mishoo's accident, that she is not realising that its Abhay who can save MishaaHeart

& T the despoROFL, in all these chaos, falls on AbhayROFL, writes letter to herself ROFL

teacher was nice, when she said all students characters is depicted, when u r all talking abt PiaEmbarrassed

Chaand would make chutney out of Abhay and Piya if he came to know that his not-so-laadla son is still mandraaoing in Dehradun!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Abhay is ,well, just Abhay. An unsung hero with a heart that melts and moves mountains. It's not just Piya... he is everyone's hero... even for despo T!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renu4u

haha haha your post really makes me laugh Thumbs Up its true today abhay was damn good, i am going to watch same episode today at night too. The earthquake was shot very well, it was looking like a real earthquake. I just hope misha comes to her senses tomorrow and tell everyone that abhay had saved her and piya was right about danish.

For TV, the earthquake was done well.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....if Misha doesn't remember Abhay saving her life , then, today's episode is a waste. AngryLOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Yep.I hope that Mishkoo pulls up Dan's case as soon as she is okay and sides with Abhay-Piya. This track needs to wrap up now because we need hounding of Piya by vampires to start. i hope the creatives are finalizing the werewolves as well. Fingers crossed. Smile

Yeah the new track about Pia being chased by vamps needs to start. Aslo Abhaithli track needs attention. I soo wanna watch more of them. Embarrassed

Werewolves!! you really think they would bring in the werewolves track? Confused
It would be quite interesting to see it though. waiting for it! Big smile

I , myself need to see more of Abhay-Maithli.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... he loved her with his life , so gotta see their love story.

Werewolves should come. Unke bina kaisi vampire story?WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavita.patel

For You PocoHug

This episode clearly shows what Chandeena have been dreading for so long. The very prominent human side of Abhay and his inability to control his human emotions.

He lent his unwavering support to Piya and this action of his said it all: I am always there for you. His emotions/feelings toward Piya seem to always get the best of him and bring out his human side though he should be remaining indifferent being a supernatural and all.

And as always Abhay likes to remain the hero in the shadows. He is a vampire with powers which he uses not for himself but to save others in distress. Him saving Misha was a beautiful scene and before he could get noticed for this act of his, he crept back into the shadows, into darkness. These very selfless acts of him are not bound to go unnoticed by Piya for too long. He is becoming too much himself in her presence. Jumping into the valley, super-speed, sensing the earthquake, etc. Piya has broken the barrier that Abhay has everyone else up against and he is beginning to understand that. Now I begin to understand Chandeena's fear of Piya.

Well, said Kavi. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....I can see where Chandeena are coming from. Their fears and worries are not wicked or negative. Abhay is supposed to be a vampire and his loyalty should lie with his clan... but no, his soft side is taking over and it is dangerous news for the vampire clan. Piya is unleashing a soft Abhay who was nuts about Maithli. Alarmbells for sure!
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

one word fabulous post as usual.........
u have said it all perfectly.........as always.......
i just simply love ur analysis.........
and i too loved that part where ABHAYA silently supported PIA.......
and ofcourse saved MISHA..........
loving him more and more day by day...........
thanx for this awesoooome post......

Thanks honey!Smile........Abhay is what you call a HERO in the actual sense.Embarrassed
Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
What a lovely post and you are spot on with your analysis.
I am wondering if they will stretch this Danish track a wee bit more ... Misha paralysed or some such thing. There was as this talk about a car for her. Maybe of some significance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prcns

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
thnx for d post ............ Smile

yup, it was a bang bang epi w/ everything shaking aroundOuch............
love d way Abhay saved Misha but said nothing abt it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n this is new...........everyone in d show against d lead, n only they r thr for each otherEmbarrassed......

n ya, Abhay telling Pia th he called ChandeenaROFLROFL.......Haseena must b trying to control her thirst in d huge bunglow n Chand must b running in d jungle somewhr........LOLLOLLOL.......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index