Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And Abhay-Piya still stay the villain & the vixen? (Page 2)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
finally i can reply to ur posts poca, 2-3 days i was late & missed themLOL

Aww, last lines of Abhay, he went to inform his parents it seemsROFL
they will be more shocked to know, that he is still in the cityROFL

His, unspoken support to Pia, was so cute & careingDay Dreaming
His eyes clearly shows how much he cares & mostly loves for herBlushing, his support to her in all steps tellsEmbarrassed

Pia is so disturbed with Mishoo's accident, that she is not realising that its Abhay who can save MishaaHeart

& T the despoROFL, in all these chaos, falls on AbhayROFL, writes letter to herself ROFL

teacher was nice, when she said all students characters is depicted, when u r all talking abt PiaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarBefikre

abhiya_kapi IF-Dazzler
abhiya_kapi
abhiya_kapi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
haha haha your post really makes me laugh Thumbs Up its true today abhay was damn good, i am going to watch same episode today at night too. The earthquake was shot very well, it was looking like a real earthquake. I just hope misha comes to her senses tomorrow and tell everyone that abhay had saved her and piya was right about danish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Aww Pocoz, like Chakku said, me is too bored telling you how beautiful you write, and how totally accurate it is, and how you manage to influence everyone, just by the way you write. Smile

Saara earthquake drama aaj hi khatam ho gaya? ShockedShocked I was expecting a Pia ka mazaak udaane wali episode. Ouch Thank god they got the supernatural earthquake thing over with. Now we can see Mishku taking action, beating the pulp out of the REAL villain, not the supposed villain who saved her life. Embarrassed

And I am really glad Kabir didn't show any sarcasm or anger or whatever. It proves that what he said, was said because he was too angry to make sense, to show pity, or to listen to her before reacting yesterday. It was all because she had pointed a finger at Danish, not because she was supposedly linked with Abhay. And when the time comes, he'd apologise and make it up to Pia. Embarrassed

I hope hope hope Mishku saw Abhay...or atleast a glimpse that leaves her wondering whether the man she saw was Abhay or not? Embarrassed

But i don't get bored of hearing all the love!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile.....I want Mishkoo to wake up and put Dan in a washing machine.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Kabir is a nice guy and he is just hurt and upset. When the truth is out , he will make amends. Dan is his brother and it is understandable what he is going through. Smile.....I am hoping that Mishkoo saw Abhay. I want Edward-Alice in action already.Embarrassed

--sumana13--Akankshaa.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Hello lovely lady with the great post as ever:) So so true, no matter how many posts I read raving about Abhay, at the moment they are not enough. Am so impressed at the writers at the moment for bring out these sides of Abhay's character; everything crossed that they dont ruin it! I love the Edward- Alice comparison, I so cannot wait for that bond between Abhay-Misha! The only thing is I am in 2 minds about one thing! Am utterly sick of Piya continuing to be victimised by ALL expect our true dark knight and want bloody Dan to be beaten to a pulp by all (not that I am a violent sort-lol) but at the same time that whole "world against Piya" track is keeping Abhiya glued (literally almost) together so part of me wants that to drag!!! True confusion created in my mind- haiiiii, Abhay mania fully hits!

Katykins!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you . I hope the writers always maintain the essence of Abhay. We love him as he is and we don't want anything to change in him. Except that we will like to see him smile ...just like Misha makes him smile.LOL.......Am looking forward to Abhay-Misha bonding. Embarrassed.....Dan's villainy has to come out but by then, Piya's love for Abhay will be irrevocable. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinnkypearltootiefrootie11--sumana13--

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Yep.I hope that Mishkoo pulls up Dan's case as soon as she is okay and sides with Abhay-Piya. This track needs to wrap up now because we need hounding of Piya by vampires to start. i hope the creatives are finalizing the werewolves as well. Fingers crossed. Smile

Yeah the new track about Pia being chased by vamps needs to start. Aslo Abhaithli track needs attention. I soo wanna watch more of them. Embarrassed

Werewolves!! you really think they would bring in the werewolves track? Confused
It would be quite interesting to see it though. waiting for it! Big smile

TheBlackJaguar

-kavita- IF-Dazzler
-kavita-
-kavita-

For You PocoHug

This episode clearly shows what Chandeena have been dreading for so long. The very prominent human side of Abhay and his inability to control his human emotions.

He lent his unwavering support to Piya and this action of his said it all: I am always there for you. His emotions/feelings toward Piya seem to always get the best of him and bring out his human side though he should be remaining indifferent being a supernatural and all.

And as always Abhay likes to remain the hero in the shadows. He is a vampire with powers which he uses not for himself but to save others in distress. Him saving Misha was a beautiful scene and before he could get noticed for this act of his, he crept back into the shadows, into darkness. These very selfless acts of him are not bound to go unnoticed by Piya for too long. He is becoming too much himself in her presence. Jumping into the valley, super-speed, sensing the earthquake, etc. Piya has broken the barrier that Abhay has everyone else up against and he is beginning to understand that. Now I begin to understand Chandeena's fear of Piya.

pinnkypearlTheBlackJaguar

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

munz. Goldie
munz.
munz.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Abhay... Wat can i say about him... The name is enough... Big smile jokes apart...

He is making us falling for him more by each passing episodes...

The guy sure got some "sweet" heart... I mean... He not only cares for Pia but as well as people around him...

He is so selfless... I mean... Any guy in his place would loved to be called as "HERO"... But he doesn't give a damn about being called a hero or Villain...

He may appear like any average college going guy but he isn't any average guy... He is something else...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index