Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And Abhay-Piya still stay the villain & the vixen?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged

And Abhay-Piya still stay the villain and the vixen?

Okay,

Action and meanness packed episode , hmm? Abhay is supernatural and understandably , his sixth sense and intuition is bang on. Forces of nature are in sync with his senses , so he knew that the currents are racing towards the college. He commanded everyone and shockingly , everybody listened to the VILLAIN. He saved what he could and who he could – Piya , his classmates and his professor ( I liked the lady , she was nice and kind ).

Abhay , standing true to his saviour nature , not only tended to a faking T for a few seconds but also went in to save Misha. I won't say that he did something heroic because there is nothing heroic about Abhay saving Misha from his POV. He is powerful, he is supernatural and nothing would happen to him in any case. But from Misha's POV , what Abhay has done for her is beyond heroic – it is a deed of  a lifetime that she can never pay back.

Piya , who has been abused and accused right-left-center was worried hell about Misha – going insane in panic and helplessness. All the hurt and humiliation was kicked off and her only thought was that Misha should be okay. Piya was nice and cooperative to everyone , especially Kabir in this devastation.

It is a long time before Piya will know that the shadow she saw in the debris over Misha was Abhay. That it was Abhay who saved his Alice ( yeah, am already calling Misha Abhay's Alice ) and stepped back into the shadows. Abhay needs no more attention and no smiles and eyes of appreciation and tenderness. He did what is his moral duty , his nature – SAVIOUR.

Yet, Abhay stays the villain who is  a characterless serial womanizer and Piya stays the vixen who needs to  launch a speed dating website. Sad, seriously.

I am hoping that Misha saw Abhay when he rescued her but I guess that is asking for too much. I don't know and I don't care about others , but I want Misha to soften upto Abhay.

I am glad that Kabir forgot all the bitterness in this mess and didn't go sarcastic when Piya worried about Abhay's sudden disappearance. He is just angry and I hope he gets Piya's friendship back and stops seeing Abhay as a demon.

P.S. Abhay really is a sponge  and we rarely see him losing temper. So much was said against Piya today but he silently lent her his support , without tightening his jaw even once. That is the beauty of their bond. Abhay telling Piya that he had gone to inform his Mom-Dad that he is fine was HOWLARIOUS. As if they would care! Nothing would happen to him in the first place. Oh, and can I already see Mishkoo beating the hell out of Dan?

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone.Hug

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

priya7891TheMiaw000cutemugthk123MaohmonsoonloveNandita5naj7munz.abhiya_kapi-kavita-prcnsash08-sim-Swap-Arhika7eelaluvkasu--sumana13--readingworms.-Doppelganger-IndigoBlues-Zoya-malluangelknumnum--sanchita--AyeChavanni-Mink-.:.MONA.:.Ameres-Priti11-Akankshaa.nyctophiliabookworm-ALS--Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
yup..................well i m actually bored complimenting u about ur posts because dey are always beautiful nd wud always beDay Dreaming
well cuming back to d epi........luvd d part when abhay stood by piya nd when he saved mishkooooo....Dancing
chaandeena r not even bothered about abhay.........dey wud have been lost in their own dreamland koochikoooo eye locking nd stuffROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanaya44cutemugPrateeksh-Doppelganger---sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

yup..................well i m actually bored complimenting u about ur posts because dey are always beautiful nd wud always beDay Dreaming
well cuming back to d epi........luvd d part when abhay stood by piya nd when he saved mishkooooo....Dancing
chaandeena r not even bothered about abhay.........dey wud have been lost in their own dreamland koochikoooo eye locking nd stuffROFL

Thank you, honey.Embarrassed.........Abhay saving Mishkoo was my fave part and i wish she knew that he saved her life. Smile....Chandeena? Unhe dekh kar earthquake bhi darr ke maare paas nahiin aya hoga. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, honey.Embarrassed.........Abhay saving Mishkoo was my fave part and i wish she knew that he saved her life. Smile....Chandeena? Unhe dekh kar earthquake bhi darr ke maare paas nahiin aya hoga. LOL
[/QUOTE]
even i want mishkoo to knw dat abhay saved her nd i wish she tells everybody about it nd den nobody will hate abhay.......SmileSmileSmile nd finally i want mishkoo to karofy DANISH D DESPO DEVIL ka pardafaashTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Poco! you said it all! Clap

Im glad too that Kabir didnt react harshly with Pia again when they were looking for Mish. Now i just wish Mish remembers something to help the story move forward. Please dont drag further.

Abhay...what can i say about him. He is our angel. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--BefikreTheBlackJaguar

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
 Aww Pocoz, like Chakku said, me is too bored telling you how beautiful you write, and how totally accurate it is, and how you manage to influence everyone, just by the way you write. Smile

Saara earthquake drama aaj hi khatam ho gaya? ShockedShocked I was expecting a Pia ka mazaak udaane wali episode. Ouch Thank god they got the supernatural earthquake thing over with. Now we can see Mishku taking action, beating the pulp out of the REAL villain, not the supposed villain who saved her life. Embarrassed

And I am really glad Kabir didn't show any sarcasm or anger or whatever. It proves that what he said, was said because he was too angry to make sense, to show pity, or to listen to her before reacting yesterday. It was all because she had pointed a finger at Danish, not because she was supposedly linked with Abhay. And when the time comes, he'd apologise and make it up to Pia. Embarrassed

I hope hope hope Mishku saw Abhay...or atleast a glimpse that leaves her wondering whether the man she saw was Abhay or not? Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--BefikreTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Poco! you said it all! Clap

Im glad too that Kabir didnt react harshly with Pia again when they were looking for Mish. Now i just wish Mish remembers something to help the story move forward. Please dont drag further.

Abhay...what can i say about him. He is our angel. Embarrassed

Yep.I hope that Mishkoo pulls up Dan's case as soon as she is okay and sides with Abhay-Piya. This track needs to wrap up now because we need hounding of Piya by vampires to start. i hope the creatives are finalizing the werewolves as well. Fingers crossed. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ameres

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hello lovely lady with the great post as ever:) So so true, no matter how many posts I read raving about Abhay, at the moment they are not enough. Am so impressed at the writers at the moment for bring out these sides of Abhay's character; everything crossed that they dont ruin it! I love the Edward- Alice comparison, I so cannot wait for that bond between Abhay-Misha! The only thing is I am in 2 minds about one thing! Am utterly sick of Piya continuing to be victimised by ALL expect our true dark knight and want bloody Dan to be beaten to a pulp by all (not that I am a violent sort-lol) but at the same time that whole "world against Piya" track is keeping Abhiya glued (literally almost) together so part of me wants that to drag!!! True confusion created in my mind- haiiiii, Abhay mania fully hits!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123-Doppelganger---sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index