More Doubts about Maan Sister

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi All,

I have so many doubts (as all you have) about Maan Sister Character

1. First one is they never spoke about her and they never showed any photo of hers

2. Once she came into the picture, still they didn't clear about her where abouts before coming into picture

3. She asked only about Dev, why she don't ask about Nainatara? did she know Nainatara or not.
If she know her they why she didn't ask about her, if she don't know there where is she in the time of Dev marriage. why she didn't visit them at that time

4. If she know abt Devtara marriage then she should know about nainatara brother (he also came into picture same like maan sister). why she didn't identified him when she met him in parking area

5. Last but not least, why she didn't ask about Vicky?

i know i should not expect all these clarifications from CV's that too from Daily Soap CV's, but still out of curiosity i am sharing with you guys

please feel free to comment on my doubts. all kind of comments are welcomeπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AGREEEEEEEEE YAAR LAKIN LET SEEEE CVS WALE KB KOI DHAMAKA KAREN KIS KO KIA PATA
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all valid questions. Looks like the creatives themselves have no clue where this alien sister landed from hence no explanation given.....πŸ˜†
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thx friends,

atleast i found two people who can support my views/doubts.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think it will all slowly come out--- the Cv's have created possible upcomming tracks to follow after the shaadi thing is over so don't wori everyone has htese questions :-)
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 hey you did pose some valid questions and for some reason i think my views might be appicable !???!!!?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Hi All,

I have so many doubts (as all you have) about Maan Sister Character

1. First one is they never spoke about her and they never showed any photo of hers
my family is not big on pix........we love each other but we don't carry pix around.
another reason for not having any pix around could be coz when Annie was forced to go to boarding school she forbade them to put any pix of hers up, as per Maan Annie is very ziddie too.
there was never any need to speak about her before..........coz they were not going to have a sister in the serial but since abhi and kanika are leaving and meera is not makinfg that much of an impact the CV's had to introduce another character.

2. Once she came into the picture, still they didn't clear about her where abouts before coming into picture
the CV's will get around to it in time, possibly !?!?

3. She asked only about Dev, why she don't ask about Nainatara? did she know Nainatara or not.
If she know her they why she didn't ask about her, if she don't know there where is she in the time of Dev marriage. why she didn't visit them at that time
Annie might have already seen thru NT character thatz why she did not ask about her. They possibly hated each other and to keep peace Annie moved to boarding.

4. If she know abt Devtara marriage then she should know about nainatara brother (he also came into picture same like maan sister). why she didn't identified him when she met him in parking area
not necessary, i have been living in the same state as my sis-in-laws family and have not met half of them or even heard about them.........i don't even remeber some of the names.
and in this series Arjun is living in another country, that is understandable that only Maan and Dadi knew him.
Remember he spoke to Maan like he knew  him personally.

5. Last but not least, why she didn't ask about Vicky?
Maybe coz Vicky did something worse off than Dev and thats why they don't discuss Vicky ( he might have runaway with Sameera ??!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i know i should not expect all these clarifications from CV's that too from Daily Soap CV's, but still out of curiosity i am sharing with you guys

please feel free to comment on my doubts. all kind of comments are welcomeπŸ˜›