Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
t4s

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Wow what an enlightening story. We never knew Amma was so good at heart, and is so immersed in this social service that she is right now travelling around the country. Kaash, woh mere desh bhi aathi, I would like to teach her a few facts too!!! Wink

Thanks, Misti, and Radhika too for the great cartoon. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti

ROFLWhere r these other examples and incidents from I only know about other amma burning herself and saw one more aai trying to push her daughter-in-law publically in the fire in yesterdays SBS episode thanks for the news VR Times indeed brings out lots of information though it comes out once in a while.The reporters do a very good job.SmileLOL

Ahh  Dear reader you have missed out on loads of social work carried out by amma.....

So, with the blessing of Sri. Dev Raj Purohit and Srimati. Radhika Raj Purohit  amma trained the youngest sister of a certain family in Delhi to set her eldest sister on fire and then to rush in to protect the same sister.

The 10 pm show that got shifted to 7.00pm on Zee. 

Amma then also travelled to Bihar and trained a very noble gentleman there.

The 9.30pm show that replaced CB on Zee.

Then she tried to give strength and support to another very troubled daughter and taught her to purify herself by setting herself on fire. 

The 10.30pm show on Zee.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Wow what an enlightening story. We never knew Amma was so good at heart, and is so immersed in this social service that she is right now travelling around the country. Kaash, woh mere desh bhi aathi, I would like to teach her a few facts too!!! Wink

WinkThanks, Misti, and Radhika too for the great cartoon. Clap
Oh Amma has a heart of gold...unfortunately we did not see it.
radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Misti

ROFLWhere r these other examples and incidents from I only know about other amma burning herself and saw one more aai trying to push her daughter-in-law publically in the fire in yesterdays SBS episode thanks for the news VR Times indeed brings out lots of information though it comes out once in a while.The reporters do a very good job.SmileLOL

Ahh  Dear reader you have missed out on loads of social work carried out by amma.....

So, with the blessing of Sri. Dev Raj Purohit and Srimati. Radhika Raj Purohit  amma trained the youngest sister of a certain family in Delhi to set her eldest sister on fire and then to rush in to protect the same sister.

The 10 pm show that got shifted to 7.00pm on Zee. 

Amma then also travelled to Bihar and trained a very noble gentleman there.

The 9.30pm show that replaced CB on Zee.

Then she tried to give strength and support to another very troubled daughter and taught her to purify herself by setting herself on fire. 

The 10.30pm show on Zee.

Thanks Misti for clarifying which other shows the burning track was used.

All jokes aside, I find the whole burning thing very repugnant. Yes, the serials have to dramatize everything to keep the audience interest and to get the point across to the masses--but by burning?..........

I wonder what point are they trying to make? The whole thing is so horrifying and to keep repeating the same track time and again, and not just in one serial but in many---is just too sad.

Is there such a lack of creativity in an industry filled with creative people?
And why are we not moving forward---to show a change in the mindset of people?

TV is such a powerful medium and they can help show that such things are unforgivable--by law, by god and by our own human conscience.

Edited by radhika5 - 16 December 2010 at 10:57pm
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Misti

Mishti,
  When I read that, I was afraid of the same ...
  ..I felt you should have left some hint about the other characters from other shows. (bcos of our offline conversation, I understood, but not all might understand..)

But Amma ... Amma should get some award for doing such good service not just in her own show .. but influencing and teaching characters from other shows too ... BT should make some recommendation for Amma to get the award in the Zee Rishtey Awards WinkLOL
AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
very well written!!!

Go to top