India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

ISHAAN is being ''OVER''..........

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
todays episode was nice but now ishaan is being ''OVER''.he is being ''2 TIMER''.at dinner everybody was there 4 sonali but ishaan ji ko to hero banne ka shok hai.theek se suhana ki dish taste b nhi ki.or phir midnite ko jagne ki kya zarurat thiAngry.stupid.use is baat ka zara b khayal nhi k suhana ko acha nhi lage ga.wo to bas ''sona jaap'' karne main busy hai.its not fair.............
                              and look at our cute suhana wo bechari bas itne main hi khush ho jati k ishan ne us ki taref kardi or ointment laga di.sab bhool jati hai wo itni jaldi.ab bhi jab wo maa se sona k bare main baat kar k aaya or suhana ko ointment lagai wo isi main khush ho gai bechari..........sweety.ab bas kisi tarah se sona chali jaye phir every day wud b a gala day..............Wink hope sooooo....Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaEkta76FeatsSinha18

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i know i love Suhana Ishaan is such a fool he is ignoring his wife who is such a sweetheart everyone would love to have Suhana as their wife Ishaan should be thankful that he has find a very nice girl who is ready to do anything for his family she loves everyone in the Kashyap house whether they are making fun of her or not.....i am really angry at Disha and Rajni they were mean today......i hated them.....i dont even want to discuss what Ishaan did it was really shameful he didnt even realize what he did i dont think Ishaan is that dumb ke he cant see whats disturbing his wife.....he left his wife alone in the room and went to see Sona this is the most shameful thing that he did.....if he really loves Suhana then why cant he just be reserved to everyone okay ya i agree Sona is his childhood frend but still in front of his wife he should just behave himself.....i never ever expected this from Ishaan......and i use to love Ishaan i am not liking tat everyone is criticising him but still i am really mad at him i dont know but i really think Ishaan is hurting Suhana more than Suhana hurted him and Suhana stayed in that house because she loves it there and she likes Ishaan now even she loves him so much and in her heart i think she knows it......anywayz the post went really long i just wanna say Ishaan please growup and see things clearly what your doing is not less than shameful.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Dadaji, badi maa and sonali plan is getting successful just because of this dumbo ishaanAngry.....................yes they knew him from childhood and thus expected ishaan to behave in such weird manner and make their plan successfulThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

i know i love Suhana Ishaan is such a fool he is ignoring his wife who is such a sweetheart everyone would love to have Suhana as their wife Ishaan should be thankful that he has find a very nice girl who is ready to do anything for his family she loves everyone in the Kashyap house whether they are making fun of her or not.....i am really angry at Disha and Rajni they were mean today......i hated them.....i dont even want to discuss what Ishaan did it was really shameful he didnt even realize what he did i dont think Ishaan is that dumb ke he cant see whats disturbing his wife.....he left his wife alone in the room and went to see Sona this is the most shameful thing that he did.....if he really loves Suhana then why cant he just be reserved to everyone okay ya i agree Sona is his childhood frend but still in front of his wife he should just behave himself.....i never ever expected this from Ishaan......and i use to love Ishaan i am not liking tat everyone is criticising him but still i am really mad at him i dont know but i really think Ishaan is hurting Suhana more than Suhana hurted him and Suhana stayed in that house because she loves it there and she likes Ishaan now even she loves him so much and in her heart i think she knows it......anywayz the post went really long i just wanna say Ishaan please growup and see things clearly what your doing is not less than shameful.....

I know how you feel. My thoughts are the same as wellOuch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top