Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri - Mission to Bring Back KUTUMB III (Page 9)

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana_ght

Sony TV' unique awards show, India Ne Mila Di Jodi to see all time favorites sizzling on one stage...

Telly Buzz earlier reported that Sony TV and Cineyug Films' awards show, India Ne Bana Di Jodi will hit the small screen soon. The awards ceremony will have 9-10 categories and the motive of this unique awards show is to celebrate the work of actors across all GEC's who have worked as a pair. Just as Bollywood has favorite all time Jodis like Dhramendra-Hema Malini, Amitabh Bachchan-Rekha to SRK-Kajol, this awards show will recognize popular Jodis in various categories like Devrani-Jethani, Anchor Jodi, Best Villain Jodi, All Time Favorite Lead Jodi, Best Dancing Jodi etc.

As we reported earlier, the main event which will be aired on January 2nd on Sony TV will be anchored by Kapil Sharma and Mukti Mohan. The Curtain Raiser episode was shot yesterday, and this particular event was hosted by Ali Asgar and Purbhi Joshi.

We hear that actors like Sharad Kelkar and Rajshri Thakur Vaidya (of fame Saath Phere), Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan Tejwani (of fame Kutumb), Mona Singh and Apoorva Agnihotri (of fame Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi) have been nominated for the Best All Time Favorite Jodi . They will be seen performing on the track Mere Dholna Sun from the movie Bhool Bulayya. They will be performing on a theme where they will don the avatar of all the almighty jodis like Shiv-Parvati, Radha-Krishna and Ram Sita.

We hear that Shaleen Bhanot-Daljit Kaur, Yash Tonk and Gauri Tonk have been nominated for the Best Dancing Jodi.

The ground event of India Ne Miladi Jodi will be held on 24th December, and it will be aired on January 2nd 2011. The Nomination Special willl be aired on 26th December. The unique part of this awards is that all the 50 odd nominated actors will be performing for the main event. The rehearsals for the same have started.

We contacted Ali Asgar and he confirmed that he is anchoring the Curtain Raiser episode. He will also be seen as the host at the Red Carpet.

Sharad Kelkar and Rajshree Thakur too confirmed the news, while Hiten says, " Yes, iGauri and I will be performing for the event.

Gauri, Mona and Apoorva remained unavailable for comments.

It seems that the award function is also going to see the 'Old is Gold 'categories of small screen industry.

my votes and prayers are with ght that they win evergreen jodi award in "india ne banadi jodi".
cant wait to see ght's performance .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
i can't believe it...can't wait to see hiten gauri set the screen on fire with their crackling chemistry.....yahoooooooooooooooo i will get to see my gauri on screen.....i hope this is just the begining something bigger & better awaits us.....fingers crossed

brinda_ght

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

brinda_ght

shakila5678 IF-Dazzler
shakila5678
shakila5678

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

Originally posted by suhana_ght

Sony TV' unique awards show, India Ne Mila Di Jodi to see all time favorites sizzling on one stage...

Telly Buzz earlier reported that Sony TV and Cineyug Films' awards show, India Ne Bana Di Jodi will hit the small screen soon. The awards ceremony will have 9-10 categories and the motive of this unique awards show is to celebrate the work of actors across all GEC's who have worked as a pair. Just as Bollywood has favorite all time Jodis like Dhramendra-Hema Malini, Amitabh Bachchan-Rekha to SRK-Kajol, this awards show will recognize popular Jodis in various categories like Devrani-Jethani, Anchor Jodi, Best Villain Jodi, All Time Favorite Lead Jodi, Best Dancing Jodi etc.

As we reported earlier, the main event which will be aired on January 2nd on Sony TV will be anchored by Kapil Sharma and Mukti Mohan. The Curtain Raiser episode was shot yesterday, and this particular event was hosted by Ali Asgar and Purbhi Joshi.

We hear that actors like Sharad Kelkar and Rajshri Thakur Vaidya (of fame Saath Phere), Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan Tejwani (of fame Kutumb), Mona Singh and Apoorva Agnihotri (of fame Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi) have been nominated for the Best All Time Favorite Jodi . They will be seen performing on the track Mere Dholna Sun from the movie Bhool Bulayya. They will be performing on a theme where they will don the avatar of all the almighty jodis like Shiv-Parvati, Radha-Krishna and Ram Sita.

We hear that Shaleen Bhanot-Daljit Kaur, Yash Tonk and Gauri Tonk have been nominated for the Best Dancing Jodi.

The ground event of India Ne Miladi Jodi will be held on 24th December, and it will be aired on January 2nd 2011. The Nomination Special willl be aired on 26th December. The unique part of this awards is that all the 50 odd nominated actors will be performing for the main event. The rehearsals for the same have started.

We contacted Ali Asgar and he confirmed that he is anchoring the Curtain Raiser episode. He will also be seen as the host at the Red Carpet.

Sharad Kelkar and Rajshree Thakur too confirmed the news, while Hiten says, " Yes, iGauri and I will be performing for the event.

Gauri, Mona and Apoorva remained unavailable for comments.

It seems that the award function is also going to see the 'Old is Gold 'categories of small screen industry.

my votes and prayers are with ght that they win evergreen jodi award in "india ne banadi jodi".
cant wait to see ght's performance .

GHT will perform......................... OMG...........................i am sure they will win this award...................i can not wait now............

brinda_ght

shakila5678 IF-Dazzler
shakila5678
shakila5678

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
But gys which song they r perfrom.....pleze tell me..........
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i m on cloud 9Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...........wowwwwww its the bestest news ever...i m so happy...bola tha na they will be back soon....dekha humne mails bhege to kuch to fayda huaWinkWinkWink.....woowwww...cant wait nowLOLLOLLOL...u knw wat our university xams are starting from 3rd jan n now i m dead sure k xams achi jayegi....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

guys just keep on voting...i want them to be radha-krishna....wowwwwwwwwww cant wait nowwwwwwClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

u guys noticed one thing it was written HG of KUTUMB awwwwwww i m so happy...KUTUMb 3 pakka ayega

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurilover_4eveiluvhgtsecret_GHTMehruhgt

secret_GHT IF-Dazzler
secret_GHT
secret_GHT

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Gauri n hiten will b performing 2gether

BURE NAZARWALE TERA MUUUUU KAALAAAA

brinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz