Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri - Mission to Bring Back KUTUMB III (Page 70)

Salmanisthebest IF-Dazzler
Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

thanks tabu for the article..sorry can't hit the like button due to some technical error..thanks a ton dear.......

yur welcom dearSmile

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged

hey tabu i finally found a partner here who is more of a gauri fan...i like you am more biased to our angel......infact i remember telling my mother that couldn't she deliver me a day later so that i could share my birthday with gauri......love her completely....hard to put those in words

Edited by ght_sajan - 28 December 2010 at 10:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SalmanisthebestVrindz

Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged

hey tabu i finally found a partner here who is more of a gauri fan...i like you more biased to our angel......infact i remember telling my mother that couldn't she deliver me a day later so that i could share my birthday with gauri......love her completely....hard to put those in words

LOLLOLLOL i adore gauri a lot infact i become hiten fan becoz my angel love him so muchEmbarrassed

Edited by tabu31noor - 28 December 2010 at 7:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged

My New Creation

Platinum Day of Love
Hiten had never formally proposed to me before our wedding. We had just mutually decided we wanted to get married. That's why I'll always remember this one day when Hiten showed up at one of my shoots. When I saw him on the sets, I had a feeling he was up to something. Of course, I wasn't sure what. But I did have a faint idea that he wanted to do something special for me.  So I ran excitedly down to meet him. I got into the car and Hiten took out a gorgeous diamond ring that took my breath away. I had no clue he was planning to propose to me in front of everyone. I can't express how awesome that feeling of being loved and cherished by your partner is. Moments like that make you want to stop time and let it last forever. But more than his extravagant gift, his gesture of getting me the ring because he hadn't proposed to me before, left me speechless. I didn't really need a fancy proposal to know I loved Hiten, I didn't need a ring to agree to marry him but it was still the most magical day of our relationship! It was our Platinum Day of Love.

We relived that magic again the day our twins Nevaan and Katya were born. There was nothing to beat the feeling of bringing my son and daughter into the world with the man I love by my side. I can still remember vividly that moment when we held our babies in our arms. It made me cry with joy!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtAmina90Cupcake4GHTSalmanisthebestjyotika20Mehruhgt

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

hey tabu i finally found a partner here who is more of a gauri fan...i like you more biased to our angel......infact i remember telling my mother that couldn't she deliver me a day later so that i could share my birthday with gauri......love her completely....hard to put those in words

LOLLOLLOL i adore gauri a lot infact i become hiten fan becoz my angel love him so muchEmbarrassed

even i adore Gauri more
even after being a girl whenever any pics of HG comes first of all i notice my angel and than my eyes go for Hiten
i love Gauris style...she defines beault
and after reading this article i even love her more

Salmanisthebest

Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
wow   sooooo quick vrinda its brillinat

Vrindz

Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
kaaash meri love story bhi aisi ho LOLEmbarrassed

Vrindz

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by jyotika20

welcome evey1 Big smilei m sooooo touched with this article too

i agree tabuSmile........the article does make one feel emotional.....i was also moved while reading it,i think this is THE BEST interview of  GAURI till dateThumbs Up

yehhhh i always get confused  wnever i read hiten n gauri interview abt each other seprately......is that who love whom the moreLOLLOLgauri gives very amzing description abt hiten while hiten express equally....beautiful expressions abt  gauri......... but i guess i m a fan of gauri more so i  believe my angel more.......LOLLOLLOLso think  gauri loves hiten more

i think they love each other equally,hiten ke toh expressions aur looks sae aur  the way he always keeps on lookingWink at his jaanu one comes to knw how much he adores gauri Embarrassedaur dusre he gives more interviews so he has more opportunities to talk about his love for gauri..................gauri loves him deeply too but she is reserved in public aur dusre woh detail waale interviews zyada deti nahee toh uske aise rare details waale  interviews par ke dil aur bhee khush ho jata haeDay DreamingEmbarrassedthe way she wrote about having  nevaan-katya with the man she loves part toh made me very emotional.........hiten toh yeh  interview par kae i'm sure khusee se   flowers ka truck aur diamond  ka ek aur set de dega gauri koWinkLOL
Embarrassed

i can understand gauri very well
bcz i m also a reserved person n i dnt show love to the ppl i love very often...bt u knw what u feel for ur love ones
many ppl say that gauri is like that n that bt i knw that Gauri is a darling angel who loves Hiten equally..but she just dont like to show it off publically..and there is nothhing wrong in it
i love my Angel n Prince veryy much

Cupcake4GHT

Go to top