Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri - Mission to Bring Back KUTUMB III (Page 7)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by Mehruhgt

ok guys sms voting ,...thorugh this try if its working or not...
 
space RC space 02 and send it to 52525.........let me know if its working or not ....
 
 
and i think RC means ur category name.......
 
write evergreen jodi then space the send it to that no ....
 
 
hey RC wont be for romantic couple....i think EJ would be for evergreen jodi...plzzzv will have to confirm it

I've tried with RC n EJ both Mehru n Bri....both times the reply is'invalid keyword,plz send correct key word'
 
 
no idea...but for now v shd do online voting only n also mail to setindia that v want HG to win

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Joined: 10 August 2007
Posts: 4170

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by Mehruhgt

ok guys sms voting ,...thorugh this try if its working or not...
 
space RC space 02 and send it to 52525.........let me know if its working or not ....
 
 
and i think RC means ur category name.......
 
write evergreen jodi then space the send it to that no ....
 
 
hey RC wont be for romantic couple....i think EJ would be for evergreen jodi...plzzzv will have to confirm it

I've tried with RC n EJ both Mehru n Bri....both times the reply is'invalid keyword,plz send correct key word'
 
 
no idea...but for now v shd do online voting only n also mail to setindia that v want HG to win


yeah on line voting with different id's is the best option

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Joined: 10 August 2007
Posts: 4170

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurilover_4eve

Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by gaurilover_4eve

 
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting sitefrom which event is this pic??

This is from Gauri's friend's wedding.
 
 
 
 
 


thnx a lotHug shumaila for all the looooooooooooooooooovely pics,GHT look adorable as everDay DreamingEmbarrassed

 
ThanksssSmileBig smile

 thnx for the info shumailaSmile,gauri looks DIVINEEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Joined: 10 August 2007
Posts: 4170

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hey guys i had one question...i vote only to evergreen jodi n mein next category mein nahi jati...so will they count my vote na


on second thoughts i think it will be better if we vote for all categories what if they discount our votes better not to take any chancesOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Joined: 29 August 2006
Posts: 8491

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
but we need to vote through sms too .....pta nahi how this system is working na .......these sony people r soo dumb ....
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by Mehruhgt

ok guys sms voting ,...thorugh this try if its working or not...
 
space RC space 02 and send it to 52525.........let me know if its working or not ....
 
 
and i think RC means ur category name.......
 
write evergreen jodi then space the send it to that no ....
 
 
hey RC wont be for romantic couple....i think EJ would be for evergreen jodi...plzzzv will have to confirm it

I've tried with RC n EJ both Mehru n Bri....both times the reply is'invalid keyword,plz send correct key word'
 
 
no idea...but for now v shd do online voting only n also mail to setindia that v want HG to win


yeah on line voting with different id's is the best option
 
yeh totally agree jyoti
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hey guys i had one question...i vote only to evergreen jodi n mein next category mein nahi jati...so will they count my vote na


on second thoughts i think it will be better if we vote for all categories what if they discount our votes better not to take any chancesOuch
 
yeh bhi sahi hai...koi chance nahi lena
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

but we need to vote through sms too .....pta nahi how this system is working na .......these sony people r soo dumb ....
 
u r r8 mehru...but let us fiirst find out the r8 code

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hiten Gauri's Heaven On Earth *Active*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: Vrindz   Replies: 1135   Views: 90821

Vrindz 1135 90821 16 September 2010 at 9:16pm by brinda_ght
Let's Bring it Back: FAN OF THE WEEK: Pocahontas

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -dramaholic-   Replies: 48   Views: 4486

-dramaholic- 48 4486 06 August 2010 at 6:14am by krishnaria
~Hiten Gauri Forever After~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Wazupp   Replies: 1168   Views: 84979

Wazupp 1168 84979 31 July 2010 at 10:33am by Vrindz
~Love u Hiten Gauri~

Author: Wazupp   Replies: 1   Views: 2104

Wazupp 1 2104 30 July 2010 at 5:47am by brinda_ght
kutumb fc[kuch khass eyade ]gauri hiten

Author: shakila5678   Replies: 9   Views: 5831

shakila5678 9 5831 18 February 2009 at 2:39am by .JustaDream

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index