Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: adeela

i adore gauri hiten as a pair more,for me when they are together its just out of this world.

when i saw their couple in kutumb i wished that it becomes a real life couple and when i heard abt their marriage i was so excited and glad.
i always pray allah that ght  come together in more and more projects.

totally agree adeela....i just love to see them together...they are the bestest....i also want them to work in more n more projects...whenever GAURI comes in any show v want HITTU n when HITTU come we want GAURI...lollzzzzzzzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
brinda_ght thumbnail

brinda,vrinda and tabu best of luck for your exams.

thnx alot adeela...todays exam was bakwas...pata nahi theory mein kya hoga....goshhhhhhhh jaldi yeh xam khatam ho jaye n HG KUTUMB 3😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 kare
brinda_ght thumbnail

lovely vm brinda.

fantastic siggies vrinda and sanghamitranath

thnku adeelaaaaaaaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i know v all are biased towards PG so i knew everyone would like itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
brinda_ght thumbnail

commented.

doneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: shakila5678

cute vm.................πŸ˜›

dont

Edited by brindamarfatia - 13 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

same here dear.....i  save each & every pic of gauri's i see unlike others...with other actors it's only the pic i like but wonder i why i just have to save every pic of gauri's.......no other collection of mine can beat my collection of gauri's pics....she is the only actress whose pics i cut from the papers everytime i see them...i have even made a few sketches on her.....i am a big gauri fanatic

wah sonu i to save each n every pic of HITTU,GAURI n HG...i always find GAURI so gorgeous i adore her...she has class...no tv actress is so well dressed in any event as GAURI is...she looks the best....gosh i have learned so much from her...she is intelligent,good looking,smart n she has HITENπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....v r lucky that v all are her fans.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

LOVE U GAURI TEJWANI

Edited by brindamarfatia - 13 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

let me tell u 1 thing that this is ur best vm of all the vmz u have made...lovely
weneva i see this i just get lost in PG😳...n i must tell u that u shd only make vmz on PG that to happy happy one...its lovelyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

awwww thnx alot vri  ...how sweet of u  ...love u yaarrrr  
i will try to follow ur suggestion n make more vm on PG  ...but i fell of making different vms on PG not with the same scenes  ...so i wait for the perfect song...i guess i got one of it n here is ur fav VM  

brinda_ght thumbnail
it ser feels good when ur work is appreciated😳😳😳.... thnx vri n adeela n nandini for apperciating my workπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..i make this vms for u guys so that we can re-live the golden moments of HG⭐️⭐️ Edited by brindamarfatia - 13 years ago
Gopa-1 thumbnail
thanx a ton tabu 4 d artcle😊, dats d best int of Gauri till now, m so touched.😍  i also wish  meri love story v aisi ho❀️

very nice creation vrindaπŸ‘πŸΌ

n of course very lovely vm ,brindaπŸ‘
Wazupp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We all want Kutumb 3333333333.....πŸ˜ƒ