Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri - Mission to Bring Back KUTUMB III (Page 6)

secret_GHT IF-Dazzler
secret_GHT
secret_GHT

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

Originally posted by Vrindz

Originally posted by ght_sajan

Guys I think every true ghtian out here needs a huge round of applause'''.almost a decade & still going strong''.i believe our love for them has still remained the same''the spirit needs to be applauded'''I don't know of any other fan base who have been so loyal to any television actor'''hiten gauri are indeed lucky to have fans who shower them with unconditional love which is still going strong after all these years''''it's quite an irony our love for ght is our biggest strength & weakness''I see the same spirit in every member'the spirit to see them as winners all the time''.trying in every which way to see them victorious & successful'..salute to the spirit of ghtians

hey i totally agree with u sonu
its been 10 yrs down n still my love for HG has never decreased..infact nw i m a very matured person but still cnt stop loving them though
i was a kid when i become fan of this sweet n salty couple and at that time there was only 1 thing that mattered me n that was KUTUMB
today eventhough my priorities have changed but still HG remained in my heart
there r so many shows i watched on tv n i liked some of them very much ,like mayur n all but n i dnt watch to watch them again bcz no one on tv has ever came like HG who have ruled for such a long span n ppl still want them togather
hope to see them on tv togather
n ya 1 more thing
HITEN WANT TO WOTK WITH GAURI ON TV AND VICE VERSA
THEY R WAITING FOR SOME GOOD OFFER
so ppl dnt loose hope..its a confirmed newz
love u sonu...
exactly they want to work together ........this is confirm news,and we all know that very well .........Smile

besides for me tv is dead ,we all have become mature now,but still our love for ght not changed,its same as before but now we do undersand things better then before..ght part of my life now ....thats all i can say.....:)

same is the case with me. When i first fell in love with GHT I was 12. They r the one who taught me what love is. now i m a matured girl but still in my heart i have the same love for ght which i had when i was a mere kid. For me they r like magic and i m still spellbound and overwhelmed by their charm.

Even though my final xm is going on i m still voting 7-8 times a day for my dearest GHT.

N i knw no matter how much some stupid idiotic people try to defame our jaanus they will never succeed bcoz our love is much more stronger than their hate.

May allah bless knght and protect them  from all evil eyes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anju26iluvhgtjyotika20Mehruhgtbrinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nafy_GHT

Guys I think every true ghtian out here needs a huge round of applause'''.almost a decade & still going strong''.i believe our love for them has still remained the same''the spirit needs to be applauded'''I don't know of any other fan base who have been so loyal to any television actor'''hiten gauri are indeed lucky to have fans who shower them with unconditional love which is still going strong after all these years''''it's quite an irony our love for ght is our biggest strength & weakness''I see the same spirit in every member'the spirit to see them as winners all the time''.trying in every which way to see them victorious & successful'..salute to the spirit of ghtians

hey i totally agree with u sonu
its been 10 yrs down n still my love for HG has never decreased..infact nw i m a very matured person but still cnt stop loving them though
i was a kid when i become fan of this sweet n salty couple and at that time there was only 1 thing that mattered me n that was KUTUMB
today eventhough my priorities have changed but still HG remained in my heart
there r so many shows i watched on tv n i liked some of them very much ,like mayur n all but n i dnt watch to watch them again bcz no one on tv has ever came like HG who have ruled for such a long span n ppl still want them togather
hope to see them on tv togather
n ya 1 more thing
HITEN WANT TO WOTK WITH GAURI ON TV AND VICE VERSA
THEY R WAITING FOR SOME GOOD OFFER
so ppl dnt loose hope..its a confirmed newz
love u sonu...
exactly they want to work together ........this is confirm news,and we all know that very well .........Smile

besides for me tv is dead ,we all have become mature now,but still our love for ght not changed,its same as before but now we do undersand things better then before..ght part of my life now ....thats all i can say.....:)

same is the case with me. When i first fell in love with GHT I was 12. They r the one who taught me what love is. now i m a matured girl but still in my heart i have the same love for ght which i had when i was a mere kid. For me they r like magic and i m still spellbound and overwhelmed by their charm.

Even though my final xm is going on i m still voting 7-8 times a day for my dearest GHT.

N i knw no matter how much some stupid idiotic people try to defame our jaanus they will never succeed bcoz our love is much more stronger than their hate.

May allah bless knght and protect them  from all evil eyes

hey guys totally agree with u all...v always want HG to win n i m dead sure that HG will only win....keep requesting HITEN on FB that he visits that award function with GAURI....

when i first saw HG in KUTUMB i was in 9th std now i m doing my post graduation but im still the same..totally insane about HG....during KUTUMB v didnt had that much sources but now its just rocking...i sometime think that kash KUTUMB k time pe itne sources hote....bt jo hota hai ache k liye hota hai....

i also must say this credit goes to HG's fans..they are always with them..whenever HG are critized v stand by them...n bcz of us only they will be back together

i m dam sure we will get HG back together in KUTUMB 3...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgt

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurilover_4eve

Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by gaurilover_4eve

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting sitefrom which event is this pic??

This is from Gauri's friend's wedding.

thnx a lotHug shumaila for all the looooooooooooooooooovely pics,GHT look adorable as everDay DreamingEmbarrassed

ThanksssSmileBig smile

yeh she is looking fabulous....
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

ok guys sms voting ,...thorugh this try if its working or not...

space RC space 02 and send it to 52525.........let me know if its working or not ....

and i think RC means ur category name.......

write evergreen jodi then space the send it to that no ....

hey RC wont be for romantic couple....i think EJ would be for evergreen jodi...plzzzv will have to confirm it
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tabu31noor

yeh chaand khila
 wo taare hase
yah shaam ajab nirali hai
samjhne waale samjh gaye jo na samghe wo anadi haiLOL

well said tabu  

wah wah wah...kya baat
kya baat
kya baat
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Vrindz , brindamarfatia , adeela, jyotika20 , Mehrught, gaurilover_4eve , tabu31noor , ghotu(nikita), Wazupp, sujata4GHT , princessunara, anju26, Mahamluvsght, Cupcake4GHT , cool_time, MayUr_Arti_fan, dishu, sandali, vaidehii, suhana_ght, ghtmakeSonuLIVE ,  vedika126, Aqsashaha ,  iluvhgt gayathri_ght, Amina90 , sanghamitranath , GHT_ArMan, Iluvght.you guys rock especially vrinda brinda & shakila for keeping the thread going

this is for all GHT fanz

KEEP ROCKING  

wah wah vri...v guys rock.....
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitranath

lovely pics...sp the last one its one of my fav pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

ok guys sms voting ,...thorugh this try if its working or not...

space RC space 02 and send it to 52525.........let me know if its working or not ....

and i think RC means ur category name.......

write evergreen jodi then space the send it to that no ....

hey RC wont be for romantic couple....i think EJ would be for evergreen jodi...plzzzv will have to confirm it

I've tried with RC n EJ both Mehru n Bri....both times the reply is'invalid keyword,plz send correct key word'

Go to top