Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten Gauri - Mission to Bring Back KUTUMB III (Page 26)

Cupcake4GHT Goldie
Cupcake4GHT
Cupcake4GHT

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
thanks for all the pics and articles of ght,you girls are the best by keeping this fc active and alive,keep it upClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindzbrinda_ght

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

yummmmy i also want to have the pizza...hiten is soooo cute..love uEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
hey cupcake i have a ques for u plzzz dnt mind...whatz ur real name??
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desiflavour101

As for the stories, as I have said before, I am sorry for the way the post came out, it was not my intention. But yes, I do not want the stories to be posted because previously the stories have been copied and changed names. With the more than dozens of stories us combined writers have written, who will keep track of what story gets leaked to where? I myself have written more than 20 long one's.

There is no protection for us writers, especially online when its our word against the impostor. Even when we were in groups, the stories were copied and posted on another couple's fan fiction. 

There was a rumor in the groups that one of Ekta's writers had visited the Yahoo! Group and used one of the scenes in Kutumb 2 and taken a plot of my story and used it in Kahin Toh Hoga. One of my story was copied DIRECTLY to Sujal-Kashish's fan group and only the names were changed; it was caught because of a reader of mine's; who will catch that for me on I-F? Especially when half of I-F's administration is notoriously known for being anti to H-G fans. In fact, it happened recently that someone from Bani-Jai fan group copied a writer's story and posted on I-F, and we all had to keep on reporting the post to prevent it from being leaked further.

Again I am not saying one of you will do it but there is a 99.9% chance of someone wanting to and attempting to; and I cannot give permission to that. Because it would not be fair to us writers who have put in hours worth for one part even, forget an entire story. It's like someone copying your video and just changing a scene around; likewise a collage. 

You guys are more than welcome to read and enjoy the stories and discuss them here if you want, but just do not post them here.

Humaira

hey as i said u in da Pm u shd try PDF files...u can even convert all urz n all other writers stories to PDF n than reupload to KL grp including the writers name
bcz PDF files cannot be copied nor modified...so i guess u shd tryBig smile

here is the link to create pdf files
n if u want to create copysafe files than u have to downlosd a software n than no one will be able to copy ur wrk

Edited by Vrindz - 24 December 2010 at 7:31am
gaurilover_4eve Senior Member
gaurilover_4eve
gaurilover_4eve

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged

<*Hiten-Gauri's Wedding pics*>     

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtCupcake4GHTjyotika20Vrindzbrinda_ght

gaurilover_4eve Senior Member
gaurilover_4eve
gaurilover_4eve

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Any 1 hv these videos in hq?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtCupcake4GHTjyotika20brinda_ght

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
lovelyyyy piczzzzzzzz
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i have the wnd 1 btw watz the 1st pic of